Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/26/13 - New York City, New York - Irving Plaza

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the October 26, 2013, New York City, New York Irving Plaza concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setlist:

(to be determined)

Guest Guest
Reserved for videos

Guest Guest
Reserved for pictures

Guest Guest
I'm taking the NJ transit train into NYC tonight! Can't wait for the show. Stacy and I are meeting for a pre concert dinner. Hoping to see lots of tour friends there.

Guest Guest
Safe travels, and have a blast! Yell extra loud for me... I'll be with you in spirit!

(Dave told some fans last night that he has to be "on point" tonight, because reps from a potential label will be there. When asked what the fans could do to help, he said to be loud. Like that would be a problem, lol)

Chilling in NJ right now will be heading to the city soon...my friend scored us M & G..so stoked!!!

Guest Guest
Thank you to Penny and her friend for sharing a taxi with me. At Irving plaza waiting for Stacy to get some dinner.

What a show!! Gotta try to get my brain to function to write it down! justforme, it was cool to meet you and your welcome!

Guest Guest
Peggy, I promise a recap soon. I got home at 3 am and had to be at work at 8:45 am lol.

justforme wrote:
Peggy, I promise a recap soon. I got home at 3 am and had to be at work at 8:45 am lol.

No worries. I know how it is to try to function at work after a DC show, especially one of such epic proportions!

Guest Guest

I'm home! I had to go to the synagogue for a new member brunch today. I'm going on very little sleep so please excuse any spelling, grammatical or set list errors.

I took the train up to the city yesterday afternoon. There was a mishap with Stacy's printer. We found a Fed Ex store to print out our tickets PHEW disaster avoided lol. We had dinner at TGIF and wandered over to the line about 6:40.

There were definitely more men and more younger people than I have seen at previous David shows. I was really happy to see him drawing a crowd of long time fans mixed with new fans! There were two opening acts. Neither really my cup of tea, but the crowd was good to them.

From the minute David and the guys stepped on stage, the crowd was LOUD. The sing a longs were fantastic and he seemed very appreciative. His voice was strong and beautiful. I was surprised to find I didn't really miss having that third guitar on stage. Although I do hope both Neal and Devin are doing well.

Highlights of the night... Watching Stacy when they started Declaration Jump The angry "magic rainbows" FIM mash up LOL flag  Eyes on You(my absolute favorite of the new songs!) and last but not least the uber sexy Wicked Games cover Melt 

Ok, here's my recap, warning it's long...
David Cook Irving Plaza NYC 10/26/13 The Time Of My Life Smile

Hmm, where to start? Well lets start with the fact that seeing NYC has been on my to do list for a long time but never thought it would become a reality. Sometimes fate intervenes and gives us a little help in making our dreams come true. One of my closest DC sista's helped make my dream come true and I will be forever in her debit!

Ok, enough of tha,t let's skip to the M & G shall we? This makes my third show and my second time meeting him. The first time I was so scared and nervous that I wanted to run away. I didn't though and got through it. This time I wasn't really nervous, it was more like a cause of massive butterflies cause I was so excited to be able to talk to him again and get one of his amazing hugs.

I'm in the M & G line and was one of the first few to go up to him. Guh, he is just beautiful up close, seriously, he just has this certain glow about him and he is just fun to be near. So, I approach him with a gift in hand, it was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hat. Wish I could of got a video of his reaction as it was priceless, he grabbed it put it on and said “hell yeah!”  Oh David, you have stolen my heart and I don't want it back, you are just to adorable!So after the gift exchange I told him how much I admire him for all he does to help fight brain tumors, my Dad has been fighting a battle with one for awhile. We both got a little teary eyed and than I got that amazing hug that I have been dreaming of. A friend in line got pics of it all. I walked..no floated out the door cause I needed to recompose myself as I was a little shaken up. I can't believe how well I handle that, no problem talking to him...without all the nerves there it made the M &G experience so much more special and enjoyable! My first M & G was amazing but this one far exceeded that one! I realize I did this backwards but the M & G was my fave moment,lol. Sound check was great, David was his normal charming self, we got From Here To Zero, Mr. Sensitive and I'm Gonna Love You.

SHOW TIME!!!!!! The first opening act, Jeff LeBlanc was cute, funny and charming, I liked him! Second opening act, Satellite...ummm they were tolerable? The lead singer had be laughing cause of the faces he was making and the bassist looked like he was stoned, lmao..but the music wasn't to bad I was just in hurry for DA MAN to take the stage!!!

Around 9 :45 Mr. Cook took the stage. Gotta say I love the Paper Heart drum intro, so cool! I was in rock and roll heaven as I was directly in front of my rock god!!! There is nothing and I repeat nothing like watching David perform up close, the passion he performs with is just mind blowing, he is so memorizing to watch.

So before the show I read a tweet that David had told a fan the previous night that there would be reps from a potential record label in the house so he wanted us to be extra loud. As I mentioned earlier this was my third show DC show but I have also seen Bon Jovi four times and it was without question the loudest show I have ever been too! Several times my ears were ringing and it wasn't from the music! I really hoped he felt the love cause we were loud and proud!!! We sure love our idol
I'll try to do some highlights but it's not easy for me cause every second of David's shows are a highlight to me. The new songs are crazy good in person! Eyes On You was so freaking fun to dance to and it was cute/funny when David told us he wanted to see us all dancing or he would stop the song till we did what he asked (he did stop it,lol), the whole room was a moving and a grooving!!! Kiss And Tell is a bad ass song that is fun to head bang to. Carry You, has a wicked cool vibe to it. Where Do We Go, piano  David rocks and this is one of my faves out the new ones. “when the light leaves our heart do we know where to start?” love that lyric and yes I got the shirt! I'm Gonna Love You, umm clean up in the front please cause I melted into a pile of goo, so beautiful! From Here To Zero, when I first heard this song I loved it of course but really wanted to hear it with the full band (electric), so I was over the moon to hear it (love it even more)!

This needs a paragraph of it's own.. Wicked Game.. OH EM GHEE...witnessing that in that close of a proximity is an out of this world experience!!! Pure awesomeness and perfection!!!

All songs were amazing of course..I mean seriously it's David Cook how could it not be amazing! But Fade Into Me/Time Of My Life, I almost have no words for this! It was such a special moment singing loud and proud along with David letting him feel how much we love him and having him return that love right back! You blow my mind Mr. Cook!!!

David seems so happy, relaxed and at ease, it is wonderful to see. He was so funny and adorable, love the interaction with Monty, it is to cute. His banter and relationship with the audience is one of many things that make his shows so fun..and addictive (you never know what is gonna happen at a David Cook show!)

He closed the show with Laying Me Low, this song rocks live and is tons of fun to sing along to and can't forget the stomp clap!

I think I have rambled enough and I apologize if it doesn't make much sense, my brain is still on cloud 9 million.

On a side note I have to mention the power of music. I have Fibromyalgia and doing a GA show with that is like adding gasoline to a fire!! Once David took the stage I was fine, I got lost in the music and everything faded away! Paying dearly for it now but it's worth it!!

Another side note (promise this is the last one) David's fans are awesome, meet some wonderful ladies! In closing, NYC was indeed the Time Of My Life and I made some wonderful memories that I will carry in my heart always. Thanks for reading my ramblings!!!

David & I

David & the hat I gave him

justforme wrote:
There were definitely more men and more younger people than I have seen at previous David shows. I was really happy to see him drawing a crowd of long time fans mixed with new fans! There were two opening acts. Neither really my cup of tea, but the crowd was good to them.

YES, I noticed this in Patchogue. It wasn't so much that the men and women were evenly split, but you're usually hard-pressed to find more than a handful, so I was surprised!

Jump  Standing O on the recaps!!! Thank you guys so much for sharing your experience with us! Makes me feel like I was there with ya!

WOW, what a SHOW! I was going to write a recap but fell down the rabbit hole instead. And then  BAM the post-concert high flipped to the post concert crash and I'm a mess. So I'll keep it short but sweet lest I burst into tears again.

David, New York loves you. And we know you love us. Heck, everyone on this website obviously loves you, lol, that's not news. And everyone here, and all your online homes, shows you. But every different place is like a different person. Its own personality, smell, feel, attitude, etc. And a different way of showing you how we love you. I get the very distinct feeling you really dig the way New York loves you.

That doesn't mean other places aren't special to you, too. We know.  If every city you played were a lover I think New York would be one of the least jealous types. Because we, New Yorkers, are confident that no matter how many other cities you sleep in, New York is one of the ones that has a special place in your heart. We get you. We love you. We fade into you like nobody's business. And we yell-spit fucking magic rainbows lol.

Awww Love Magic RainbowAww. donuts!

STACY!!!
I really wanna hear about your reaction to Declaration. Barb?? Stacy?? Both?? Popcorn 

Guest Guest

So glad you went Stacy, and had such a good time. (I knew you would!)

I was listening to the stream and started jumping around for you when he started Declaration, since I know how much you love that song.

So what do you think of the new songs? Eyes on You is my hands down favorite, though I like all of them. But something about EOY really grabs me, and did from the first time I heard it.

LOL, the magic rainbow will never die. When he did it in Ann Arbor (1st time) we just lost it. And I love how he'll sing some of it, but never, ever the "magic rainbow" line. LOL Face I'm glad he has come to terms with it, and is playing it a bit. Though it's more us singing it to him than vice-versa. Wink
Still I think it's fitting... he seems so happy and comfortable in his own skin this tour. He really seems to be "tasting every moment and living it out loud" and it suits him.

I almost died when he started in on TOML. I had heard of course that he had done that before but was so into the moment in FIM that I had totally forgotten to expect that might happen so it surprised me (if that makes any sense lol). That is I forgot until as FIM was ending, he flashed this awesome and adorable "I'm about to do something funny and can't wait for y'all's reaction!" type of grin and I was like "omg he's going to sing TOML!" I think I squeezed poor Barb's shoulder in anticipation lol.

Then I knew he wouldn't sing the actual words "magic rainbow" so I was one of the ones who, like, totally yelled it at him, with bitter angst... I have no idea why lol. That's just the way it came out in the moment. I think it came out that way because, well, it seems to me that if he can sing it now, it means he's come to terms with everything about it. That he acknowledges it's a catch little melody and that it is beloved... but... he still will ALWAYS hate that he was forced to sing the words "magic rainbow". So I did the magic rainbow as I imagined he thinks the words he refuses to sing lol. I love how he clearly really got a kick out of a bunch of us yelling it that way.

From DblJerseyGirl, the awesome flashed smile is at 6:09

I suspect he made a vow to never ever sing the song again... but that the words he used in his vow were that he would never sing "magic rainbow" again. So... this is him staying 100% true to his word to himself, and yet getting the pleasure of all of our reactions to hearing a TOML snippet. I love that!

Oh, and Declaration... Excited ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited if there had been room on the balcony to run in circles I'd have looked just like those smilies lol. I also was... loud I think. I'm sure Barb's perspective of my excitement will be a more amusing tale though lol.

I was also SUPER excited that he started with Paper Heart. The drum intro was perfect and then the guitar intro that I so love. That guitar intro was absent from a lot of the last tour and I miss it when it's not there. That riff really pulls you in to the song, and having it at the beginning kind points it out to you in a way that you really catch onto it again when it comes back in the song later.

I really love all the newest batch of songs, too! Eyes on You is, at them moment, definitely my favorite, too, Jeannie.

Guest Guest

LMAO - I so wanted to shout "FUCKING RAINBOW" instead of magic rainbow in Ann Arbor. I didn't though. But the thought did flash through my mind... We are ALL Innocent

I have only watched the TOML Ann Arbor and IP vids, but I notice that both times, he applauded the audience when it was done. He's clearly having fun with it, and I think you are right Stacy... he can justify it so long as he doesn't say the "R" word... and even way back when Michael Slezak interviewed him right after he won, he clearly said that he thought it was a great song, but he wouldn't have used the "magic rainbow" phrase himself. So this way, he's singing it... which does please a lot of fans, and yet he doesn't have to sing that line (or the whole song for that matter.) It fits well at the end of FIM, and I do love the boyish grin he gets as he starts it. (And how he started to sway at one point in the IP vid... too cute!)

The IP audience was definitely loud and proud, and I hope the label execs that were there were suitably impressed. How could they not be?

Oh and you know I have loved Paper Heart since the first time I heard it at Busch Garden, but I agree that the new intro pulls it up to a whole new level.

It's interesting how he said in that one interview last week that fans have been telling him how much happier he seems, and he credits it to how he has finally gained the confidence to know he can do this. And now, as I watch him (both live and in vids) I can see that. He owns the stage and the crowd from the moment he walks out until the moment he leaves... and he knows it. And I think that confidence has really been a great thing. Leaving RCA and going it on his own, moving across the country to a new city... that all has to have been hard, and yet he's back and better than ever before.

Guest Guest
Excited Stacy's reaction to Declaration was hysterical. She really wanted him to sing it. She even tweeted @ him about it lol. When the song started she froze for a second(I'm guessing in disbelief). Then she started screaming and sort of giggling all at once. Which of course was followed by much singing a long and dancing.

lol. I really didn't think he'd sing it! I mean, by the time I had tweeted him, I'm sure the set list had been finalized hours before. And I was afraid that by tweeting him I'd only jinx it and cause fate to ensure he did NOT sing it, as per usual when I request a song. But I had not tweeted @ or otherwise written anything TO David in probably a couple years, and I thought it certainly couldn't hurt to ask.

And apparently it still happens that half the time it is on the setlist he skips it. So maybe he saw the tweet and realized, hey, my fans clearly still love this song, and they are feeding me lots of love up here on the stage right now, so I won't skip it tonight. And I was FAR from the only one in the crowd going nuts for the song. That might have been the loudest the room got all night! And most of the crowd knew to start clapping at the top of the bridge, too, no prompting needed by Dave or the guys.

Speaking of crowd participation in songs, I was really glad he did Heroes. Not only because I love that song, but because it's second only to A Daily Anthem in terms of my favorite high-energy crowd participation songs. And as we are all pointing at him and loudly singing "You're still standing" I can't help but think those record company execs must have been impressed.

Also, lol, in both Heroes and FIM, there are parts where sometimes the crowd sings when they are NOT supposed to and David is adorable when he's calling people out for singing in the wrong spot with his eyes lol.

Has anyone been able to find the banter about how much he loved Irving Plaza and the last time he was there? I want to hear that one again. Very Happy

Guest Guest
I saw it this morning Stacy. I can't remember whose video it was though. And since I am at work now, I can't go searching for it. Check @cresendoOlivia's timeline... I think she did the whole show. Also DblJrseyGirl. I know it's out there, but can't remember where right offhand.

Guest Guest
Also, lol, in both Heroes and FIM, there are parts where sometimes the crowd sings when they are NOT supposed to and David is adorable when he's calling people out for singing in the wrong spot with his eyes lol.

I love that too, Stacy. And if you want to see something really funny, check the videos for the Ann Arbor FIM/TOML. You know he was planning on surprising us with TOML - that was the first time he did it - and so he had stopped playing, and we were singing FIM, and he joined back in to finish FIM and hit the totally wrong chord. The look on his face as he laughs at himself is priceless!

Jeannie wrote:
I saw it this morning Stacy. I can't remember whose video it was though. And since I am at work now, I can't go searching for it. Check @cresendoOlivia's timeline... I think she did the whole show. Also DblJrseyGirl. I know it's out there, but can't remember where right offhand.

You were right on - it is at the beginning of DblJrsyGirl's video I myself posted lol! He said (with ums and ahs removed):

Quote :
I hope this doesn't come off as pandering, because it's not, I promise. One of my favorite moments, not just of the last tour, but really of any show I've been any to play, since I started playing shows at 15, was actually here, 2 years ago. [MUCH loud cheering] The song I'm about to play, we played last time we were here and [couldn't tell what he mumbled here] you guys were... amazing's not the right word; but it was... I don't know how to explain it but it was one of the coolest moments of my career and there's a lot of pressure on you guys to recreate that...
Love it!

Also love his giggle when people start shushing before he starts to sing lol.

Guest Guest
Put in my trusty earbuds... I think what he mumbled is "I did it acoustic, like I'm going to do right now and you guys were..."

Guest Guest
So much good banter at IP! I'm glad he was feeling the love.

Quote :
I hope this doesn't come off as pandering, because it's not, I promise. One of my favorite moments, not just of the last tour, but really of any show I've been any to play, since I started playing shows at 15, was actually here, 2 years ago. [MUCH loud cheering] The song I'm about to play, we played last time we were here and [couldn't tell what he mumbled here] you guys were... amazing's not the right word; but it was... I don't know how to explain it but it was one of the coolest moments of my career and there's a lot of pressure on you guys to recreate that...
Love it!

OMG I will never forget that show and that moment he was referring to. I was just telling somebody earlier today that the IP show in 2011 was the only concert I've ever actually sobbed after. I've cried at certain shows in the past, but right after he finished REM, I just fell into Stacy's arms and started BAWLING, I was so moved. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Laughing 

I finally realized at the Patchogue show that Heroes is one of my favorite live songs of his because of how the ENTIRE crowd gets into the "You're still standing" line, almost as if we came up with that line in the song for HIM and we're going to keep shouting it until he understands it. And this tour it seems as though he DOES get it because he does seem so much happier and more alive. I just hope it's not another 2 years before I can go to another show!

I have to be honest, I'm not a HUGE fan of Where Do We Go. For some reason, it just didn't grab and command my full attention. I LOVE all the others though!

I finally realized at the Patchogue show that Heroes is one of my favorite live songs of his because of how the ENTIRE crowd gets into the "You're still standing" line, almost as if we came up with that line in the song for HIM and we're going to keep shouting it until he understands it. And this tour it seems as though he DOES get it because he does seem so much happier and more alive. I just hope it's not another 2 years before I can go to another show!
Yes - EXACTLY! That is just how Heroes feels to me, too. Though I still remember like it was yesterday that we did that the VERY first time he sang Heroes live, at the Hard Rock Gala. So we have ALWAYS done it. Maybe, just maybe, he is finally starting to get why. Very Happy

And the IP show 2 years ago was SUCH an emotionally intense experience. I don't know about you, but to me it was INCREDIBLY validating to hear that it was for him, too, that it is imprinted on his memory every bit as much as ours. I may live to be 100 and see another 200 concerts between now and then and on my deathbed I would not be surprised if my answer to the the questions "Best concert EVER?" is "David Cook, Irving Plaza, 2011." This years was definitely on my list too, but that may be #1 forever for me. Awww Love

Hi All,

I know I hardly post on the site, but I love this forum--it's my go-to place for all things David! Well it has been almost 2 years since the last time I saw David and the guys in concert (Clifton Park 2011).... I was so thrilled that they were coming to NYC (which I'm not to far away from). My friend from College who lives in the city was able to come with me! She has watched American Idol from it's beginning and loved Season 7, especially David. However, the last time she saw him was on the Idol Tour and has only listen to his self-titled album. She thoroughly enjoyed this show, I will definitely gift her his new stuff once it becomes available, hopefully converting her to a love David even MORE (*crosses fingers for early 2014 music release). Unfortunately, I missed out again on a M&G ticket---but I was just so grateful to see David perform again, and finally hear his new music LIVE!

While waiting on line the 3 woman that my friend and I talked to knew of David more from his Idol days and his first album. I told them that he plays more songs from This Loud Morning and that he is showcasing some of his new material. They seem enthusiastic and I hope after IP performance that they will follow David more. I was happy to see a lot guys at the show and they seem to be enjoying David's music, as well. The 1st opening act--the guy was nice and his stuff was okay, but crowd gave him love. The 2nd act was loud and did a few too many songs in my opinion and the singer has some weird facial expressions, but their trying and that's what counts.

By 9:45 pm, my friend and I were dying to see David and the guys.... The noise level in IP went from tolerable to deafening, which was fantastic and I hope David and the guys felt the LOVE cause NY fans gave it to them and I'm proud to say I was one of them!!

I definitely agree with the other post the intro for Paperheart is fabulous and really gets the crowd going! I loved hearing David and all of the songs from that night--David gave 150% of himself and I was so happy for him. My favorite David songs from the night had to be Heroes w/ Champange Supernova, Circadian, We Believe, From Here to Zero, Eyes on You, FIM/TOML, Declaration, & Laying Me Low.

I finally realized at the Patchogue show that Heroes is one of my favorite live songs of his because of how the ENTIRE crowd gets into the "You're still standing" line, almost as if we came up with that line in the song for HIM and we're going to keep shouting it until he understands it. And this tour it seems as though he DOES get it because he does seem so much happier and more alive. I just hope it's not another 2 years before I can go to another show!!

-----I wholeheartedly agree with this statement, Heroes is a great song and I love hearing it every time, especially with the added bonus of Champagne Supernova...The Crowd at IP, even the men we pointing and singing that entire song, which I do hope those record reps can see how much David is LOVED by all of his fans (whether they know some of his songs or are DC fans that have followed him through and through)

The crowd loved Circadian, We Believe, and Declaration!! This was my 1st time hearing We Believe Live and it was great! I believe this performance of Circadian was better than the one he performed at Clifton Park.

I absolutely loved hearing the new material in-person, although I love the youtube videos of the songs. Being there just makes the songs so much better! I also love that he is adventuring out into playing the keyboard. I believe as right now my top 3 new songs are Eyes on You, Carry You, and Kiss & Tell.

His banter from IP was just fantastic (hopefully more youtube videos will pop-up soon with more banter, I would love to see a video of David Taking a Drink from Monty's liquor bottle)....I especially loved when he was threatening us to dance for Eyes on You and him stopping the music to say- that's not good enough New York LOL flag My other fave was him saying that he already been paid for this gig and that he could stay and play all night-long b/c he didn't have to be anywhere for two days, he cracks me up!  

I have been dying to hear From Here to Zero & Laying Me Low live since they first came out. Hearing both songs live exceeded all of my expectations. I was so excited, for me both bring out some of the Best of David and his endless talent. Yahoo! 

Hearing FIM in-person is something I would love to live over and over again, it is such a special song to me. I had the pleasure of hearing it in Clifton Park, but the IP version was on another level. The energy at IP really got to me and I was so touched by the moment that I was a little tear-eyed by the end of the song. It something I will always cherish---his love for us and our love for him was so strong in that moment it was beautiful.

I had seen leading up to concert that he had begun to add TOML to FIM and I was like oh boy---I knew from Idol finale that TOML was not something David would ever write, especially "the magic rainbow" line.  I will say that TOML works for that moment in the concert b/c it just him and the audience singing and shows how far he comes from his Idol days. And I def was one of the ones giving "magic rainbow" it angry tone while singing-along b/c I know how much David dislikes that part ( & I'm right there with him) LOL.

You were right on - it is at the beginning of DblJrsyGirl's video I myself posted lol! He said (with ums and ahs removed):

Quote :
Love it!

Also love his giggle when people start shushing before he starts to sing lol.
------The statement before FIM was truly great!

The COVERS:
I AM OBSESSED WITH WICKED GAMES AND HEARING IT LIVE WAS TRULY EPIC. The beginning part of the song got me weak in the knees (his voice), and then him on keyboard Thud Thud 

I loved Purple Rain too... Seriously, that boy knows how to do covers... In the interview before his concert at Cain Ballroom, he talked about doing the cover of the new Lorde song--Royal if he does that song, I will DO anything to hear him do that cover live!!

Thanks Sweet On Cook for your recap---you captured a lot of what I loved from that night and said it better than I ever could.

I'm truly happy for David, he's doing great with his new found energy & freedom. I 'm glad Andy and Monty are there for him, the trio are great together. And the new drummer seems great too.  I had a wonderful time and I hope he comes back to NY again in 2014. I apologized for the long recap.
~Jess

AWESOME recap, cookielover1220!

I did not linger long after the show but did anyone stay and meet David post-show? I"m guessing he did that here as he has been doing elsewhere.

Guest Guest

No, he didn't come out, Stacy. The venue said there wasn't room, and he had another commitment to go to. But I did hear that he managed to meet the 2 or 3 women who had flown over from England and Finland for the show. They weren't able to get meet and greet tickets, and fans had been telling him they were coming and really wanted to meet him. He had said that if he couldn't do the merch table there, he would find a way to meet them, even if he had to do it on the street outside. I don't know where or how, but he met them after and they got their pictures and autographs from him. Awww Love

WOW!!! His beard is getting full and long....he could almost pass as a Red Socks player LOL!! Or maybe just change his last name to Robertson and go make some duck calls!!!! LOL

Guest Guest

Yeah, it's getting pretty long. And some fans said he told them in Philly that he was going to cut it before San Diego, but last night in Pittsburgh he clearly said he was NOT going to cut it before San Diego. So who knows? LOL Face

Thanks for sharing the pictures and recaps!