Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

we alL no not to do this

@dick65 wrote:
puke  only leather for me

Hmn! careful Dick there could be impressionable young uns reading and its not that kind of forum! lol! 

being of a rotund stature, protective overlays do nothing to flatter my image. Nonetheless I would rather boil in them on a summers day and have a smile at the end of my ride.

@dick65 wrote:
puke  only leather for me
Hmn! careful Dick there could be impressionable young uns reading and its not that kind of forum! lol! 

Not like this i hope Laughing Laughing 

affraid affraid that a pic from the southern rideout
fofl fofl

and mike i only wear leather on the bike and not in a casual way Laughing Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
fofl fofl

and mike i only wear leather on the bike and not in a casual way Laughing Laughing 
bloody cheek!

all the murderers! creeps etc come from the northern regions anyway bume

and im always telling my mate off for wearing jeans! ill only ear my leather trousers! so easy to get hurt!

@dick65 wrote:
fofl fofl

bloody cheek!

That so Chad! I think you'll find the whole country is fubar'ed
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/23/four-charged-italian-joele-loetta-murder

Sorry Garry, off topic 

@dick65 wrote:
fofl fofl

bloody cheek!

That so Chad! I think you'll find the whole country is fubar'ed
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/23/four-charged-italian-joele-loetta-murder

Sorry Garry, off topic 
I'm only joking mate. To be honest it is getting worse in certain areas. The island I live on is getting more houses and less jobs. They are even knocking our workshops down in just over a year. More unemployed. And crime goes up head bang 

Back on topic I think the idiots riding in shorts should see this post.

Fine this is what make the forum fun as we all take the piss but in the best possible taste . as KENNY EVERETT would say . thumbs thumbs 

certainly is garry Laughing Laughing cant beat a good laugh with m8's thumbs thumbs 

never understood the jean thing on bikes
Not when ya can pick up Kevlar lined jeans for the same price as normal designer jeans

leathers on long runs for me,kevlar jeans just riding around town for me

I came off about a mile from home I was setting up the fueling and it was a warm day so I would change something on the bike then put my leathers on and test ride come home gear off strip bike change something again gear on test bike I did this all morning and I did think this is a ballache getting changed all the time . but i'm glad I did it as no doubt I would have taken some bark off my arm and hip. I've been there before and feck me it hurts for a good while.

Summertime, I often wear Dragon jeans,but with Force-field knee protectors I know what you're thinking, NOT so good as leather !!!!--but much safer than ordinary jeans... which I would never trust.

BTW.. a little tip, that quite literally save my arse years ago,----I keep a wide plastic comb in each of my backside pockets------- excellent arse protectors--believe me..thumbs