Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cristiane

Sight of Sound Magazine : Exclusive Interview

Guest Guest
Nice interview, and thanks for brining it over Cristiane!

I love how he says this is a tour for the fans. That is something I have felt and said a couple of times.

Guest Guest
He also wrote a nice review of the Bethlehem show. You can read it HERE.

Guest Guest
Thanks! Now I'm even more excited for the show tonight.

Guest Guest
Thanks for posting, Cristiane. Very nice interview and I also loved that he said the tour was mainly for the fans.

I love how these interviewers (not just this one, but this one and this too) found out how much David is loved and how much he loves us (bragging a little here Razz), and most importantly, how great a musician he is! DC Cheerleader

Also, it seems like many people are impressed with his Purple Rain. I still remember pinching myself and mouthing "Oh. My. God" to Imogen at the ION soundcheck.

I really like his Purple Rain. I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm not a Purple Rain fan. But I like Dave's version and hope he does it at my show tomorrow night. I don't like Wicked Games. Yea, I know. Everyone loves it but me. I don't like the original either. Just don't like the song. That being said, Dave sounds AMAZING when he sings it. Just not crazy for the song. I would rather hear Zeppelin or Nine Inch Nails.

I love his Purple Rain too Viv Never have i liked the song that much but the way david sings it it's great The guy still Amazes me with his voice. Glad every one that get's to hear it live can enjoy it. I love all his cover's tho he is the King of Covers I agree totally with that. Let me know how your show was Have Fun I know you will. SmileSmileSmile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.