Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

2015 - New Year - New Tour - Dates Inside!

I'm going to Philly next week! Anyone know if he is doing a signing afterwards? I know the VIP ticket (I wasn't able to get one) doesn't give you a M&G chance (It would have specified on the site) I'll be standing on the floor and hope to see some of you there :-) let me know on Twitter (08edicesare)

Also anyone remember what time David usually does sound check? If I remember it was mid morning/early afternoon, I want to see if I can try to meet him again beforehand sine I don't know if he's going to be doing a signing afterwards (In Philly)

Does anybody know how many VIP tickets they use to sell in every show?

Guest Guest

I haven't done a VIP this tour, but last tour they were keeping it at around 30 I believe. Which was much better than This Loud Tour, when one of my VIPs I was number 99 to see him out of 104!

Had a great time at the Stroudsburg and Annapolis shows! He's having a blast on tour once again. Smile

Guest Guest
And a couple of summer dates were released this morning.

Kokomo, Indiana on August 1st and Lexington, Michigan on July 31st! Yay - finally looks like the upper Midwest is going to get some love! Hopefully this means more dates are coming for the summer!

The Kokomo show is part of their summer concert series. It's an outdoor concert and Dave played it last summer for their "Taste of Kokomo." We had an awesome time there. I definitely want to go back this year!

Edited to correct the Michigan date, which changed within an hour of it first being posted.

Thanks Jeannie! Well, it gives me hope but he's heading away from me again. He's got to get back to KC eventually and not just for a visit. How about a concert, Dave! I'll keep hoping!

DEBRA Very Sad

I have VIP for San Diego's show but I don't know anything yet. What time do I have to be there?? Don't know how it works exactly...

Guest Guest
You will get an email with the details for the VIP, but usually not until around 24 hours before the show. Those details tend to come very last minute.

Guest Guest
You are welcome. Have fun, and be sure to come back and tell us all about it!

Jeannie wrote:
You are welcome. Have fun, and be sure to come back and tell us all about it!

Dittos, to that! I'm living these concerts though others' eyes the past 4 years. Pics and details! Would love to hear all.

DEBRA Popcorn

Guest Guest
@spanish wrote:
I have VIP for San Diego's show but I don't know anything yet. What time do I have to be there?? Don't know how it works exactly...

I just saw on twitter that @airheadjordan said it's at 5:30 pm. She emailed the Belly Up venue & that was their response. You might want to email them too just to have your own confirmation. From reading her timeline she & others have not gotten an email about it. Also even when venues give times I've seen them change so be aware of that.

If you're on twitter you may want to follow @foolsapril64 who tweets David news info. Also look for others going to that show like airheadjordan & debrakay23.

Phoenix was so amazing! It felt like forever since the last time I saw him (nearly 4 years!) but tonight made it worth the wait. Incredible show as always, and he signed autographs and took pics after the show. Love him so much! <3

The Phoenix show was great! When he started the second song my sister shouted out, 'You're Adorable'! He had to stop the song. He doubled over laughing. We got to chat with him afterwards. It was great to talk to him again. It's been a long time. Smile

Well I just want to thank you all for your help during the last few months about the tickets, the shows... Thank you so much.

Yesterday I atended my first and possibly my last DC show and it was amazing, really really awesome. I finally met him so I am really happy. I told him I travelled from Spain to San Diego just for the show and he was shocked... he was really nice with all of us.

Without a doubt, one of my best concerts ever.

Awwww, I'm so glad you had a good time, and got to meet him. He is such a sweetheart of a guy. Smile

Guest Guest
I'm glad you got to meet him too! I'm glad the long trip met your expectations. He really is the best.

And Viv so glad you got to see & talk to him.

Jess so great to see you here again & love your pic with Dave. Also thanks for sharing your other pics here. Can't believe how many years have past since we met in KC for the idol tour.

Guest Guest
Also anyone remember what time David usually does sound check? If I remember it was mid morning/early afternoon, I want to see if I can try to meet him again beforehand sine I don't know if he's going to be doing a signing afterwards (In Philly)

Love your new avi & glad you had posted here so it all worked out with the VIP ticket.

ShookByCook wrote:
Jess so great to see you here again & love your pic with Dave. Also thanks for sharing your other pics here. Can't believe how many years have past since we met in KC for the idol tour.

Thanks! Great to see you too! Hi! I know…it's been forever. And interestingly enough I wore the Word Nerd AI Tour KC shirt to the concert last week. Dave got a kick out of it. Wink

Guest Guest
Jess, I bet that was fun for him to see after all these years. I still have mine & actually found an old pic of you & a bunch of us with the big stuffed unicorn in KC. Lol For some reason I didn't have on my shirt that day. Good memories.

Guest Guest

Look for great news HERE

Excited2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.