Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

DIGITAL VEIN TOUR DATES

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting, Chris! Excited2

Thanks Chris! Holding out hope for a closer one to me. Like KC! I'm know that I said that I was no longer going to attend live DC concerts but I'm going to keep the door open a little just in case I change my mind.

DEBRA DC Cheerleader

Upcoming Events at DCO

09/30 - Phoenix, AZ at MIM Music Theatre
10/02 - San Diego, CA at The Music Box
10/04 - Los Angeles, CA at Troubadour
10/06 - Napa, CA at City Winery
10/07 - San Francisco, CA at The Chapel
10/08 - Grants Pass, OR at Rogue Theatre
10/09 - Eugene, OR at HiFi Music Hall
10/11 - Seattle, WA at Tractor Tavern
10/12 - Spokane, WA at The Bing Crosby Theatre
10/15 - Denver, CO at The Soiled Dove
10/18 - Omaha, NE at Slowdown
10/21 - Minneapolis, MN at The Cedar
10/23 - Chicago, IL at The Abbey
10/24 - Indianapolis, IN at The Vogue
10/28 - Nashville, TN at 3rd and Lindsley  
10/29 - Newport, KY at Southgate House Revival  
10/30 - Watseka, IL at The Watseka Theatre
11/02 - Annapolis, MD at Rams Head On Stage
11/03 - Washington, DC at The Hamilton
11/05 - Londonderry, NH at Tupelo Hall
11/06 - Norfolk, CT at Infinity Hall
11/07 - New York, NY at Gramercy Theatre
11/08 - Newton, NJ at Newton Theatre
11/10 - Bethlehem, PA at Musikfest Café at Steel Stacks
11/11 - Wilmington, DE at World Café Live
11/12 - Raleigh, NC at Lincoln Theatre
11/14 - Charlotte, NC at Neighborhood Theatre
11/17 - New Orleans, LA at The Parish at House of Blues
11/18 - Houston, TX at Dosey Doe Music Café
11/19 - Austin, TX at One World Theatre
11/20 - Dallas, TX at The Kessler Theater
11/21 - Tulsa, OK at The Vanguard

The closest 2 are about 5 hours driving from me. Don't think I'll be making a show this time round. Oh well, I have the deluxe cd ordered so I'll just stay home and enjoy it.

DEBRA

Loooook at all those dates! Phoenix is first. Cool! Soooooooo many shows. Reminds me of Declaration Tour a bit. Smile

Guest Guest
Most of the shows went on presale for Pledge Music pledgers (or Pledgeheads as David called us in the most recent update, lol) yesterday. If you didn't get a ticket then, the general public sales are mostly starting today. Most shows do have a VIP option which includes a M&G, picture with Dave, VIP laminate, early access to the venue and a copy of the CD. You can check the events page at DCO for the links to purchase tickets.

I got tickets to Indianapolis, Watseka, and Charlotte. Love having road trips in my future!

I am able to go to 6 shows this tour. I am thinking that it might be a while until the next tour. So decided to spend the money and have no regrets. DC Cheerleader

Guest Guest

It's wonderful to see all those shows and that you, ladies, will be attending several of them GreatGreat

@Ashley wrote:
I have VIP for Chicago! SO excited!

That's awesome, Ashley! I'm so happy for you. Great

DEBRA

I just wanted to share the wonderful news that I was able to get a VIP for 10/17 show in Lawrence, KS. I'm so excited! It's been 4 years since I saw D perform live. Can't wait!

Excited2Excited2Excited2Excited2Excited2

DEBRA Joy dance

Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I will be seeing him for the first time in six years in Nashville!! Does he still meet fans after shows like he used to, or should I get VIP? I haven't met him in the 7 years I've been a fan and that makes me sad. haha

Guest Guest
If you can still get a VIP, I would recommend it. He sometimes comes out after a show, but not nearly as often as he did in the past.

Debra, I am so happy you got a ticket and are going to that show! I thought of you the minute they announced it.

I am doing the CD release party in Nashville this Friday, and Indianapolis, Watseka, and Charlotte on the tour. It's going to be an exciting fall!

I attended the Lawrence, KS show on 10/17.  It was the first show that I'd attended in 4 years.  I had a wonderful time, Dave was very funny and playful, and the music was great.  I'm so much happier now but I'm always that way after a show.  Not going to go that long again without attending a show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.