Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Legionnaire

Four Blokes

Four blokes spend weeks planning the perfect camping and fishing trip to a remote and disconnected spot. Two days before they are due to leave, Dave's wife puts her foot
down and tells him he's not going. His mates are naturally pissed off that he can't go, but what can they do, they decide to push on.

Two days later the three fellas arrive at the remote camp site to find Dave sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, beer open and fish cooking on the fire.

Steve: 'Damn man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?'

Dave: 'I've been here since last night. Yesterday afternoon I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who?' I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see-through nightie.

She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose petals all over. On the bed were handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff
her to the bed, so I did.' ......... 'And then she said:' 'Do whatever you want.'

"So here I am"..