Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goferit

KNEES IN THE BREEZE

Fitted a pair of highway pegs--- waderyathink??--

And tucked back in.

When I 1st had the bike,I was getting back-ache,--(used to forward riding position), anyways, I got hold of a seat with an adjustable back-rest, and what a difference, now I 'm so comfy,

I'm thinking of  fitting a flat-screen T.V. and maybe a drinks cabinet,????
Possibly fit an outside loo thumbs 
NOT MINE ---B.T.WAY..affraid 

bet its a big help. i cant ride chops, rode a virago 535 and becaust my feet were forward i kept missing gears lol. so used to crapmed plastic bikes Wink

bet its a big help. i cant ride chops, rode a virago 535 and becaust my feet were forward i kept missing gears lol. so used to crapmed plastic bikes Wink

Although tis a big ol' bike,Chad', it's easy to ride, the only thing that took me a while to get used to, was putting my feet forward----- Weird at first Shocked 

I had a sit on one at a show was like throwing your leg over a horse,Smile but still a nice bike if you into cruisers.thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
I had a sit on one at a show was like throwing your leg over a horse,Smile but still a nice bike if you into cruisers.thumbs 

I must admit, although I've been riding all my life, and had all sorts, I found it a bit daunting 1st ride out from the dealers, on a Saturday, with loads of people looking on,----- twas the feet forward that took most getting used to, the weight vanishes when you pull away ,then you have to flounder about fumbling the feet to find the boards, and the gear shift-----Nearly shat myself 1st ride---now I wouldn't swap it..Funny coz it doesn't feel big now I'm used to it.

I'm gonna name the bike HORSE,now you mentioned it  thumbs     

I've always had a name for me bikes---------Specially when the buggers have let me down..   slaphead  !!!

Had one years ago, Chad, a bit puny, but a willing engine for reliability,
It was a big mistake, coz  the bike was too small for I.   scratch   --------hey-ho one of silly impulse buys  thumb down