Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

♥ Gaia's Graphic Shop™ ♥

custom picture form , is this one i can use as my avatar and picture for my siggy?

FORUM NAME: chay
DESCRIPTION OF MY DESIGN: there is the painting in cash shop "the pet ballerina painting" i like this one too much but i want it to be my pets face, would it be possible dear? ill send u a pic of my pet. tnx!

im curious do u need the one with a closed eyes or an open eyes? hihihi...

alright! thanks to u gaia!u got exactly what i want!!! big round of applause for you!!! :biggrin: :

big hugs and kisses!!!

...so whats next? LOL HOW WILL I PUT IT IN MY SIGGY? will send u the payments in a minute..Smile

chay wrote:
alright! thanks to u gaia!u got exactly what i want!!! big round of applause for you!!! :biggrin: :

big hugs and kisses!!!

...so whats next? LOL HOW WILL I PUT IT IN MY SIGGY? will send u the payments in a minute..Smile

You can use www.tinypic.com to host the picture and use the link that has [IMG] in it and paster the link into your siggy, or if you want i can put it into your siggy for you congratulations

ok ill try it myself first if it didn't work i will ask for your assistance..payments sent hun!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
golden girl wrote:
hello! can i have a picture as same that https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/mwbgus.png but with my pet? i want to use it as avatar in that blog...

n7076512.jpg
this is my pet nice!

Hiya hun Smile ive completed your order, its waiting in the 4th post of this thread hun, hope you like it Smile

yes it's fantastic...i sent you a f/r

Hi, I would like Cupcake Pet & Shop Banner

Cupcake Form
Forum Name: Lestrange
Cupcake Pet/Doll: Cupcake P

Forum Name: Lestrange
Shop Banner Number: 1
What To Include: Candybeans (scattered infront of the stand), Maracas, Balloons tied to the side (could you make the ballons have a ':o' face?), Chilled Lime Juice
Colour Scheme: Green (just like the crepe stand)

Thanks!

Hi Gaia!
Can you make me a shop banner?
Well, it's not really a shop...it's for BAC's counting game.

Can you make me a cute pic with some numbers? colors-your choice.

thank you!!
ps. i'm leaving for a bit, but will be back.

Grapey
Shop baner 2
items to include: trasure chest (pirate weeks one) homegrown cupcakes and orangutang doll
Color: everything the way it shows(default)
hw do i provide a pic of my pet?

ohh! thank you gaia for the lovely banner for my game!! sending payment over now!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
thanks marianna i will have you order completed shortly

oh thank you very much

Forum Name: Chiaretta

Type design: signature

What To Include: i'd like to have in some cupcakes, the rocking horse decor, the butterfly wind chime and if u can the new candy decor (the ones in the food eggs)

Colour Scheme: pink/light green/brown

my pet:

thank u so much!

hi! here i am with another request:

forum name: Chiaretta

type of design: shop design (like the first one you have in your 2nd post)

what i'd like in it: piggy, pink/gold baloons, baby's laundry decor and anything you like in pink!

Siggy Form
Forum Name: sugarpops
style: they are two cupcakes (please join them together becoz the pic of the other one is my bestfriend's pic).... then a text below the pic is"dimitrisdx and sugarpops bestfriends forever",can u put us in a heart also?....
Items you want: hearts,yellow n green angels surroundings
Colour Scheme: yellow,green
Any writing?:

thats all..thanks! ill pay a surprise.. congratulations

hi gaia!
i wanna order siggy,,
with pets giving gifts,pet in shop selling,pet buying foods...like that..
u can add as many pets(especially mine)..u can also add ur pet to it...

thanks!
color?..umm..maybe black and red,,,thanks!

Hiya sugarpops Smile i will have you order reading in a couple of hours, im going to work in a minute, i will do it when i come home congratulations x

Shop Banner Form
What To Include: (Any items you might want): any clothes,dolls,foods,furnitures
Colour Scheme: (Do you want everythin Pink/blue etc): yellow,green..black,red
pic:

Cupcake Form
Cupcake Pet/Doll: cupcake pet(please make it yellow and green)
pic:

Siggy Form
Country Story Style / Random: the contry style..Smile
Items you want: gifts,hearts,leaves,trees,sun...Smile
Colour Scheme: yellow,green,red,black
Any writing?: "sugarpops loves gifting.....and sugarpops wishes for 4999s and 999s and people to come visit her shop.....and also..click here to add me"
pic:

and i will pay 1x4999 all in all for those 3..thanks! congratulations

Siggy Form
Forum Name: glow88
Country Story Style / Random: Random =)
Items you want: Penguins =) (the new penguin in cash shop) & pandas too =) and rainbow! and anything cute! i really want a very cute siggy =)
Colour Scheme: rainbow color (izit possible?) if not...i wud like pink, purple and blue
Any writing?: nope =)

i duno which pic to pick so thought izit possible to put both like one on left and one on right =) hehe if not..just pick one for me ^^

thx gaia =)

Forum Name: obbyz
What To Include: Black Cat Doll , Monster Doll , Baby's laundry decor & everything you like Smile
Colour Scheme: Blue
Please provide a picture of your pet

hi gaia! im back..would it be possible for you to make "Lucky FAD Member of the day " banner. coz my first post is dull and i want some banners on it to make it more attractive to anyone who will read it.. I dont have any idea dear but its all up to u how u can desgin for it.

I need also banner for FAD birthday giveaway...its all up to u i trust ur ideas and design,,,just let me know if u have any problems doing with it..thanks

thank u so much gaia! i love those banners that u made for FAD...payments sent over to lin yao's haus..thank u so much.. :dancing:

Hello, I am new here and I just love your designs and I would like to have a siggy and a shop banner. Please let me know if there is anything I forgot to add:)

Siggy Form
Forum Name:dawnbrans
Country Story Style / Random: (Country Story Angel with book) using my pet instead of angel
Items you want:(my 99 projects are frogs,black & yellow ducks, lion plushie and chihuahua plushie)if looks okay to add, I don't want to take away from the sig by adding too much(old saying less is more)
Colour Scheme:love the colors pink black and white
Any writing?:Just like your sample(wishlist-Any Holiday items, Dolls and Pink items)(Thanks to everyone who has helped with my 99 Projectsxxx)
I have 2 pics and can't decided which one to use. Please use the one that you think looks best

Shop Banner Form
Forum Name:dawnbrans but could you use my pets name for the shop(Bailey's Shop)
What To Include: Butterfly windchime,maypole,any pink or black dresses,orginal black cat and chihuahua plushie
Colour Scheme:pink, black and white

forum name : hellyeah
petname:sii gantengg(please use this one
signature picture
wants:techno themed with blue color schem,e

heres my pet pic
 new11.jpg
 13337_11.jpg

Forum Name: myladyyawo
Country Story Style / Random: Christmas theme if you can..
Items you want: I would like Yawo sitting in the Christmas Chair with the eggnog beside her, and a brown deer at her feet with a red background if possible and the writing in gold. If that is too odd of a request then Yawo sitting on a sled lead by the brown deer, one at the end with a red nose... and again if thats too wierd as well then just something Christmasy lol....
Colour Scheme: Red and Gold and White
Any writing?: Wishing you a merry Christmas from Yawo and Sara
 mylady10.jpg
 yawo311.jpg