Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moufisto

Feature for the MC Forums.

Alright so here's what I'm proposing.

The general idea, is that of a list of Designs and Ideas for people to work off.
It will be supplied by EVERYONE, purely optional of course, the main idea to this is that
everyone may put an idea and design principle into this forum section for what they want to see built but
don't have the balls themselves to do, or that they simply want to share ideas.

To put their idea or design principle in, all they need to do is start a topic in the section headlining the name of their design idea, putting within, first the idea name, second a brief description of the design, and thirdly any sketches or pictures they can reference, to help the viewers understand their idea. (yes Eric. I know. Commas are scary things, aren't they?)
really, you can reference anything as long as its related.

Of course, obscure images like penises and the like will be taken off.
Unless it's like, a REALLY GOOD penis drawing.

no seriously, don't. I don't think the other experts will put up with that crap anyway.

We have many people who ask us "what should we build?"
And with this, they are put down for lack of creativity and thus interest too.
Maybe, with this feature, we can help fix this issue. Not that it's essential, I mean, they might just say "F*** that." and leave. :X

Below, I'll supply an example of what I'm proposing; except in post form rather than topic form, otherwise it'll get confusin if i make a random topic just for this.

(1) This is a cannon.

(2) The cannon, is a simple yet powerful weapon. It comes in many designs, and has a typical model generally.
I would like someone to make a cannon, reasonably large and incorporating a fair amount of detail.

You're description can be really simple. But don't feel restrained, you may explain further, and be specific if you wish.

(3) Links will do for this.
You may use google image links even, but try to get full sized pics because google images itself has a massive address attached to the picture.
I had trouble working with the picture uploader, but if you have better luck that would be preferred.

Example:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/TsarCannon.jpg

All you need to do, is reference your idea. By picture or sketch, it doesn't matter.

SCREEWW YHOOUUU ERIICCHHHH!!!! >: I
And i mean, Erich.
not you.

anyway,
no it's not a spam.
It's an actual idea or if approved of, plan.
Though if mistreated, could be used as spam, yeah.
whatever.
why?

approve

It's a good idea, should i post Haven City? xD

PS: I just added this smilie to our forum so you don't have to search for the link Smile
pm to send me other mc smilies plz...

lol, i thought it was about time we add a notch smilie xD
"I AM FROGGER409, AND NOTCH SMILIE ON ALLINTHEMINED FORUMS WAS MY IDEA"
xD

approve