Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

Airport parking

we are going to italy for a week at the end of july flying from heathrow, we usually book a hotel to stop at the night before flying that allows us to leave the car parked there while away however with a certain sports event taking place in the summer it is becoming increasingly difficult to book somewhere before we fly.
Right, airport parking we have all seen the horror stories of leaving the car with some of these companies and I'm very nervous about leaving the vxr in the hands of some of these people while we are away .

can someone recommend a company to book with who are not gonna park the car in a sidestreet or thrash it within a inch of its life, I want to come back and find the car in one piece.

Not sure jezza Ive always gone to local airports in a taxi

have ya booked your hols with a tour operator maybe they can suggest one

Try Purple parking

Ive used these before. If I remember right you park your car and they ferry you to the terminal and back

@lee wrote:
Not sure jezza Ive always gone to local airports in a taxi

have ya booked your hols with a tour operator maybe they can suggest one

booked with expedia so nah go to sort it myself.

TheBiker46 wrote:
Try Purple parking

Ive used these before. If I remember right you park your car and they ferry you to the terminal and back

I did see these while searching , I may give them a ring and find out , I just don't want to leave the keys with anyone..

Airparks mate. I've used them loads at Heathrow, Birmingham, E Mids and they're well organised and IMHO 100% safe. thumbs Just Google Airparks Heathrow. Smile

Airparks mate. I've used them loads at Heathrow, Birmingham, E Mids and they're well organised and IMHO 100% safe. thumbs Just Google Airparks Heathrow. Smile

I agree. have used them 6 or 7 times never a problem

I would recommend Purple parking.
I've used them quite a few times when flying to the U.S. from Heathrow.
Park up leave the keys on the dash and then they take you direct to the terminal. Never had a problem with them. Also for a fee they'll valet your car too Very Happy

Alternative is rent locally Hertz etc and leave at H/Row. Pick up H/Row on return and drop at your place.

If you insure me for your motor I will take you and bring you back thumbs will use ours but dont think you would all get in with you luggage Shocked