Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miamichele7

Allergy Issues

Please pray in agreement with me to find some relief with my allergies. They have been getting me down because they take away my quality of life. I want to live my life more abundantly as Jesus has promised! I am going to a different doctor this week and I am praying that he will be able to help me! Thanks for your prayers and support!

Father in the Name of Jesus

We thank you for the healing power of Jesus that was already purchased for Michele. We thank you that by Jesus' stripes she has already been healed. We come against the spirit of infirmity that has come against her body and say that it has to GO in the name of Jesus. Michele is healed from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. We thank You for wholness in her body and come against the assignments and the attacks that have been formed against her and say that they are null and void. We thank you Lord for the life more abundantly that she desires to walk in...may you give her peace where there is no peace and joy where there is no joy in the MIGHTY AND POWERFUL name of Jesus Christ...SO BE IT!!!!!