Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Site promotion ?

Even on f/b its the same people posting. Even when we put a ride up on its the same few riders. I understand people work, but not every bloody weekend  head bang 

how did we all find the forum in the first place that may be a way to look. i remember something from bandit forum.

Years ago I helped run a couple of bike clubs. The great majority of members were happy to seldom turn up, never help organise anything, but almost universally were quite perturbed when in time, both clubs folded. Nowadays very many people are happy to use their computer in a similar manner. Don't take it personally Dave, seemingly it's human nature. The majority of people are natural lurkers.  Smile 

Good point. I joined as a result of a message Dave sent me on F/B and it was quite active when I first joined. But as you say, I think that's because it's all new and "exciting". Now it's all become the "norm" and people aren't as drawn to get involved. Sounds like it's a cycle all clubs/forums go through. We have a core of regular posters and those who are involved, maybe it's just a case of waiting for a few more to join in.

got a company who say they are going to send me some business cards out (FREE) to hand round at bike meets to promote our forum they will of course have there company on as well it is bike related

if youve got any free give me a couple at the rideout im always getting talking to bikers when out, i can always give one or 2 out like that Wink

if youve got any free give me a couple at the rideout im always getting talking to bikers when out, i can always give one or 2 out like that Wink
think thats the idea Chad , will see if the turn up

yeah its a good idea, i always say to people but they probably forget by the time they get home

@haveugot1 wrote:
Even on f/b its the same people posting. Even when we put a ride up on its the same few riders. I understand people work, but not every bloody weekend  head bang 

MOST HAVE NAGGING WIFES .AND SCREAMING KIDS . Sad 

same here dave

Evening people Smile just to let you know that I  have made up a post on my instagram to try to help promote the forum

If any of you could do something similar I'm sure dave would appreciate it Smile
Failing that please feel free to use the link from my account where ever you wish  I have also used the same image on Twitter. http://instagram.com/p/wRlItQmOqV/

yeah dave has the, ill make some chrome carbon ones or something for my van for some bling