Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eclipse

Tatoo's - show us yours

@slingit wrote:
here's a few of my sleeve,got more on back,chest & 1/2 sleeve on other arm,just got pictures of them Wink

Tidy sleeve mate thumbs

heres my latest,thought it was time to get me lower arm sleeved,so started with this,got a dragon on my forearm,which was done 20 years ago Shocked had the outline redone,ready to be reshaded post more pics as I go along [img][/img]

Nice! But I have no desire to have one,dose that mean I am sad or just and old geesa or both Shocked

@XS1100 wrote:
Nice! But I have no desire to have one,dose that mean I am sad or just and old geesa or both Shocked

no just grumpy Laughing

each to there own you either like them or hate them,daves got a cool one on him Laughing

@lee wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

no just grumpy Laughing

each to there own you either like them or hate them,daves got a cool one on him Laughing
sure have and makes me look hard fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

no just grumpy Laughing

think ya should have another dave,make ya look even harder lol!

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

no just grumpy Laughing

No way the eagle hurt enough Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

no just grumpy Laughing

No way the eagle hurt enough Shocked
thought it was a chicken Laughing

Having this done on the back of my left calf next Saturday, My birth sign thumbs

@Westy wrote:
Having this done on the back of my left calf next Saturday, My birth sign thumbs

thumbsVery Happy nice

i love the last one of the dragon, im going for a dragon on my shoulder when i get round to it, not like that one but if it turns out just as good i'll be happy Very Happy, i have seven tats at the min, a small one on my shoulder and a small dragon on my back near my shoulder, heres the rest of them

can only show drawing as this is on my right breast lol, so best i cant do

thanks guys, got to find another place for my tats to be done before i have the dragon as they have put their prices up over double near me Sad

@BOOSH wrote:
thanks guys, got to find another place for my tats to be done before i have the dragon as they have put their prices up over double near me Sad
like that a lot Very Happythumbs

Thx Stu, would love the full sleeves like u got buddy but it would break the bloody bank... Sad

@mrsstue11 wrote:
Thx Stu, would love the full sleeves like u got buddy but it would break the bloody bank... Sad
I know what ya mean Rob, my arms are worth more than a small family car Laughingthumbs im gonna get me lower legs done some time soon, motorcycle themed Very Happythumbs

yeah thats the thing they aint cheap and i hate the fact of waiting months to get in too

@BOOSH wrote:
yeah thats the thing they aint cheap and i hate the fact of waiting months to get in too
Yea i here ya Boosh thankfully my artist Nina is a good friend so i dont have to wait to long Very Happythumbs

Its a Ram mate, Aries birth sign !!! What sort of cows you get in Kettering then ??!!

He doesnt look at the faces ( sorry ITCHY )
Texted my tattoo mate and he has said mine is done so going on Tues to book it hopefully should be done by next weekend thumbs

had four hours today,then had to throw the towel in SadLaughing still an hour or so to go on the koi

[img][/img]

@lee wrote:
had four hours today,then had to throw the towel in SadLaughing still an hour or so to go on the koi

[img][/img]
9 and half hours is my record Lee Very Happythumbs By the way Lee it looks amazing loving the bright colours Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

[img][/img]
9 and half hours is my record Lee Very Happythumbs By the way Lee it looks amazing loving the bright colours Very Happythumbs
Shocked thats some serious time stue,think 7 was the longest I ever did

cheers for the comment,the inks are kuro sumi inks

awesome lee!!

been considering a few ideas myself, no idea where to start though Very Happy
ya not ready then matt,dont get me wrong ive got some shit on me,and now its time to sort them out

have a good long think about it,and dont go for the first thing ya see thumbs

oooh no dont get me wrong mate, ive spent alot of time thinking about it.

wont be doing anything unless im 100% sure, im a sensible lad ya know Laughing

@lee wrote:
awesome lee!!

been considering a few ideas myself, no idea where to start though Very Happy
ya not ready then matt,dont get me wrong ive got some shit on me,and now its time to sort them out

have a good long think about it,and dont go for the first thing ya see thumbs
Couldnt agree more Lee well said it took me til i was 32 to get my sleeves done and now im really happy with my choice thumbs

oooh no dont get me wrong mate, ive spent alot of time thinking about it.

wont be doing anything unless im 100% sure, im a sensible lad ya know Laughing
Good lad, i was 32 when i got me sleeves done, thats how long it took me to decide thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

[img][/img]
Shocked thats some serious time stue,think 7 was the longest I ever did

cheers for the comment,the inks are kuro sumi inks
Very Happythumbsthumbsthumbs