Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Hutch's motorbike forum ride out 2011 (and chat)

Guest Guest
Most sites have that policy though, what we need to look for is one with a pub on site or at least one next to it or just within walking distance.

Rose wrote:
Most sites have that policy though, what we need to look for is one with a pub on site or at least one next to it or just within walking distance.

Matt and I are going looking at sites this weekend coming, and yes we want one with a pub or club on site, or like you say with in a short walk thumbs
there is not a lot of choice in Rutland tbh, But even if we find something out of Rutland its not a problem,

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
Rose wrote:

Matt and I are going looking at sites this weekend coming, and yes we want one with a pub or club on site, or like you say with in a short walk thumbs
there is not a lot of choice in Rutland tbh, But even if we find something out of Rutland its not a problem,

Or, What about a pub with camping!! thumbs

Rose wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Rose wrote:

Or, What about a pub with camping!! thumbs

isnt that what i just said scratch

Faro Rally in July..now thats what you call a ride out thumbs

Just checked my works rota,and i'm off ,so should be able to go thumbs

Aiieeee I can't make it to this one 'cause I'll still be travelling home from the Stella Alpina Rally then Sad

i take it this is the same one as BF am in if sort time off work thumbs I still got me tent from last year dave Laughing

party ive also booked the time off today just got to buy me a tent party

ITCHY wrote:
Holidays booked, it's time to PARTY!

@Stue11 wrote:
party ive also booked the time off today just got to buy me a tent party

nice 1 lads thumbs think i need another tent , will post a pic up later of the one i used last year Embarassed

good tent that was dave am using same one again thumbs if i can find it may be it fell behind a can of beer Shocked

richdevon wrote:
good tent that was dave am using same one again thumbs if i can find it may be it fell behind a can of beer Shocked

May just leave mine at home and share with you I love you

richdevon wrote:
you not seen my tent then stue Embarassed
Laughing no mate am i in for a shock Laughing

£9 from asda but still better then daves and easy to fit on the bike but less just say good job am not over sized Very Happy

richdevon wrote:
£9 from asda but still better then daves and easy to fit on the bike but less just say good job am not over sized Very Happy
And whats wrong with my tent confused

@Davehutch wrote:
richdevon wrote:
And whats wrong with my tent confused

I see what ya mean Laughing hey if it does the job tidy, def no room for me and Dave then fofl

Isn't that one of those kiddie play tents?
If anyone gets stuck i have a spare 4man dome tent (really a roomy 2 man).

Guest Guest

I think Dave should bring his caravan and we can all camp in there!! lol!

Rose wrote:

I have already suggested that but he's not replied.........maybe he's not keen scratch can't think why Laughing

@peejay wrote:
Rose wrote:

I have already suggested that but he's not replied.........maybe he's not keen scratch can't think why Laughing

ok then Embarassed

nice one dave thats that sorted then thumbs was thinking about bringing me 12 man but misses says its our family tent so no drunken bums in it so no point bringing that then have got about 5 bivys of different sizes but smell of beer,fryups and fish Shocked

Matt and i are going looking at a few campsites this Saturday, so will keep you all informed, once we have the site sorted, I will start to plan the route and you wont be dissapointed, there are some great roads around this area thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Matt and i are going looking at a few campsites this Saturday, so will keep you all informed, once we have the site sorted, I will start to plan the route and you wont be dissapointed, there are some great roads around this area thumbs
Excellent cant wait thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@peejay wrote:
Rose wrote:

ok then Embarassed

Excellent Dave, so how many of us can sleep in the van and how many bikes do you reckon will fit in the awning ? I think that's really good of you to set your van up for the weekend so those of us that have a long way to come can have a bit of comfort - top man Dave thumbs

UPDATE

Matt and I spent all day yesterday going around campsites, didnt realise how hard it would be to find one that suited us Shocked we are waiting for a couple to get back to us , then we will post up where we are stopping, then we can start to sort the route for the rideout thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
UPDATE

Matt and I spent all day yesterday going around campsites, didnt realise how hard it would be to find one that suited us Shocked we are waiting for a couple to get back to us , then we will post up where we are stopping, then we can start to sort the route for the rideout thumbs
Excellent well done guys cant wait thumbs

you wont be disappointed folks, we've got a good weekend in store for you all

i have got to say a massive thanks to Dave and Mel and their hospitality this weekend. thankyou guys thumbs

i have got to say a massive thanks to Dave and Mel and their hospitality this weekend. thankyou guys thumbs
Even more excited now excellent work and fairplay Dave and Mel thumbsthumbsthumbs

no probs Matt your more tham welcome, but next time can you sleep in the spare room and let me sleep with mel Huh

@Davehutch wrote:

no probs Matt your more tham welcome, but next time can you sleep in the spare room and let me sleep with mel Huh

sorry mate she insisted I love youfofl

@Davehutch wrote:

foflfofl

@Davehutch wrote:

Bed big enough for a 3 some then is it Dave Twisted Evil

Dave i thiught you was dead against that sort of thing??

UPDATE

After looking at the camp sites on Saturday the one that Matt and I thought would be suitable have got back in touch with me today , and we are going back to see them on Friday to just sort a few things out, so we should know for sure Friday if thats the site we are going with or not, If so we will post up a link to it on Friday thumbs

Well done guys thumbs

They have electric hook up for your caravan don't they Dave Laughing

@peejay wrote:
Well done guys thumbs

They have electric hook up for your caravan don't they Dave Laughing

dont be ridiculous, he aint taking his caravan!

he'll need the hookup for his hairdryer though