Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Six hills

Unlikely I'll be back from work in time mate. Getting a little frustrated with all this work now. angry

Looks a good turnout shame work stopped play for me Sad

If the rain ever stops i will be there i will pm you my number dave drop me a txt/call if your going

@dirtydog wrote:
If the rain ever stops i will be there i will pm you my number dave drop me a txt/call if your going
ok m8 will be handy for another time, but cant see me going tonite rain2

Anybody going tonight if the weather holds out...hopefully im gonna call in on route to ashby folville

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
Anybody going tonight if the weather holds out...hopefully im gonna call in on route to ashby folville
sorry m8 not tonite thumb down

Was cr4p in my humble opinion maybe 2 dozen bikes in all i had aranged to meet an old work mate there so stayed 10 mins and went down to ashby that wasnt that great either considering the weather people were leaving on mass as we arrived aroind 7pm so dave you didnt miss owy lol

Possible-I should be in at a decent time but was planning running the machine in the evening or we may be losing two more flights due to work. And WTF happened to my smilies?

anyone fancy six hills on Tuesday, weather is supposed to be great so hopefully there will be a good turn out. I will be taking my own cans of coke though, I am not paying £1.80 for a can of coke Shocked 

Not me mate, I'm driving a van to darkest Scotland next week. TBH it's a bit of a crap ride from mine anyway, but I go once or twice a year if poss to be sociable. Smile 

Used to love the ride to six hills, cracking roads from my abode.
Cant see me getting over at all this year but I live in hope that the sturgeon will say its safe to swing a leg over me bike sooner rather than later

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
dont know if to go tonight or not confused 

i went in the end , but not many there

Never been mate, but it sounds like the numbers for it are dropping off?

@Davehutch wrote:

i went in the end , 

yes they are use to be the busyest meet in the midlands years ago , new owners have let it go and dont seem bothered ,

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

i went in the end , 

yes they are use to be the busyest meet in the midlands years ago , new owners have let it go and dont seem bothered ,

Hmm. Reminds me of a place round here. Lord Stones Cafe. A bit out in the country, good for a quick run out and had been a biker meeting place for a while. Then something happened and many versions of the story circulated all round and people stopped going. He didn't seem bothered and has courted the walkers/ hikers/ bi-cyclists. Currently it's closed for a refurb so we'll see if he opens for bikers again.