Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Rob (trebor) & Davehuch's meet&rideout 22nd May

good nite going bed , ride safe all looking forward to seeing you all, will be up early so dont worry about getting here early, i will be up thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
good nite going bed , ride safe all looking forward to seeing you all, will be up early so dont worry about getting here early, i will be up thumbs
cya at 5am mate thumbsthumbs

No beers for tnight so wont be long before i hit the old wooden hills too, see u all tomoz. thumbs

No beers for tnight so wont be long before i hit the old wooden hills too, see u all tomoz. thumbs
Looking forward to it mate thumbs

Have a good day people , sorry can't be there but knackered from yesterday (kendo) .......... I,ve now been called out to work cos a pump has gone down ,which is why i'm up early and cant hve a lie in .
Sad

@jezza wrote:
Have a good day people , sorry can't be there but knackered from yesterday (kendo) .......... I,ve now been called out to work cos a pump has gone down ,which is why i'm up early and cant hve a lie in .
Sad
Sad next time m8

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
Hutch's cafe is now open, see you in a bit food

Good to see egg is in there mate...just another layer of bread and sausage and I think we have it cracked it fofl

Cya all soon.

up and ready, setting off in 15 mins, pissed it down here last night but dryed up now party
and that bacon butty looks delish Dave, dont u lot go scoffin it all before i get there...... food

Guest Guest
Too late I'm eating yours Rob...

Tom and I had a great day out and arrived back home 15.10, Hope you all got home safe good to meet you all.
Thanks to Mrs Dave for the hot drinks and Dave for the pig sarnies cheers Gaz

@XS1100 wrote:
Tom and I had a great day out and arrived back home 15.10, Hope you all got home safe good to meet you all.
Thanks to Mrs Dave for the hot drinks and Dave for the pig sarnies cheers Gaz
your more than Welcome Gaz , was nice to see you m8 thumbs

Had a good blast, just walked back in thanks for the hospitality and was great to meet up with you guys ..

heres to next time Shocked

Flinty

Guest Guest

Same time next week?

Was great to meet you all and thanks for the bacon

Surprised

@Flinty wrote:
Had a good blast, just walked back in thanks for the hospitality and was great to meet up with you guys ..

heres to next time Shocked

Flinty

Hawki wrote:
Same time next week?

Was great to meet you all and thanks for the bacon

Surprised

thumbs

Guest Guest

It looks like you all had a brilliant time. Well done Dave looks great fun.

I hope you got your Mrs something for making all them bacon butties thumbs

Guest Guest
Rose wrote:

Yes a new dishwasher or iron? Shocked

looks like you had a good day,did you buy choccies for the neighbours? thumbsLaughing

Great day, thx to Dave for a gud ride out and Dave and Mrs Hutch for their hospitality, nice 1 guys, around 230 miles in the bag and in knackered, Very Happy

Great day, thx to Dave for a gud ride out and Dave and Mrs Hutch for their hospitality, nice 1 guys, around 230 miles in the bag and in knackered, Very Happy

Great blast just got back absolutley knackered. Hey Rob u are getting old only 230 I pipped 356. Mind u my arse I could no longer feel when i got off Very HappyVery Happy

Dave thanks for the great day & again thank you're lovely wife for putting up with us all. thumbsthumbsthumbs

Time to crack open a bottle of red wine party

Guest Guest

Some more pictures:

At Dave's house:

At Rutland Water:

Stop at a Mc D's:

Was a great ride guys we should do it again thumbs

@darkember wrote:

Great blast just got back absolutley knackered. Hey Rob u are getting old only 230 I pipped 356. Mind u my arse I could no longer feel when i got off Very HappyVery Happy

Dave thanks for the great day & again thank you're lovely wife for putting up with us all. thumbsthumbsthumbs

thumbs

Great day out, apart from the front end going on me but non the less still amazing day thumbs

@day101 wrote:
Great day out, apart from the front end going on me but non the less still amazing day thumbs
thumbs dont think too much about luke, we have all had it happen, it will play on your mind if your not carefull

300 Miles later and we are home thumbs big thanks to Dave and Mel for there hospitality and sarnis they were great, Glad everyone got home safe look forward to the next meet thumbsthumbs cracking pics by the way thumbs

lost all trust in the front end. just going to buy new tyres for it, as long as these are on it tbh dont really want to ride it. it happened again on the way home Shocked

@Stue11 wrote:
300 Miles later and we are home thumbs big thanks to Dave and Mel for there hospitality and sarnis they were great, Glad everyone got home safe look forward to the next meet thumbsthumbs cracking pics by the way thumbs
thumbs

Guest Guest
@day101 wrote:
lost all trust in the front end. just going to buy new tyres for it, as long as these are on it tbh dont really want to ride it. it happened again on the way home Shocked

Sorry to here that mate. Get it swapped then as you said this afternoon at least its one thing out of the way in resolving the problem.

Its strange how its happening with nothing around as well, would really make me soil myself at any speed.

Hawki wrote:
@day101 wrote:

Sorry to here that mate. Get it swapped then as you said this afternoon at least its one thing out of the way in resolving the problem.

Its strange how its happening with nothing around as well, would really make me soil myself at any speed.
agree

Dont worry Luke i wont let you ride her untill you get your new boots thumbs

great pics dave,good to here you all had fun thumbs

Rose wrote:

Luke just had a salad with Dust and water fofl

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:

We all have to "Luke" after our figures fofl

@darkember wrote:

Bloody hell m8, 356 mls would have seen me off, Well done.
The wind was pretty bad on the way back, mind, wheres a fairing when u want one, Very Happy
And by god im lookin forward to vino or two.

luke, dont let the front end trouble stop u enjoying your bike m8, just shrug it off, it happens to us all, just bang on a new tyre and once scrubbed in and u got her over again confidence will come floodin back.
thumbs

Really enjoyed the ride today guys, thanks again dave and mel for your hospitality. Look foward to the next ride out

@darkember wrote:

Bloody hell m8, 356 mls would have seen me off, Well done.
The wind was pretty bad on the way back, mind, wheres a fairing when u want one, Very Happy
And by god im lookin forward to vino or two.

luke, dont let the front end trouble stop u enjoying your bike m8, just shrug it off, it happens to us all, just bang on a new tyre and once scrubbed in and u got her over again confidence will come floodin back.
thumbs
agree

@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:

Just remember dust is low in fat so you can have just as much as you want thumbs

Many thanks to Dave and his lovely wife for taking in all us wafes and strays and supplying the sarnies, top notch hospitality. It was great to meet everyone and was a fantasic days riding.
pint

@pike37 wrote:
Many thanks to Dave and his lovely wife for taking in all us wafes and strays and supplying the sarnies, top notch hospitality. It was great to meet everyone and was a fantasic days riding.
pint
thumbs

Guest Guest
@dick65 wrote:
i see the neighbours are selling up Laughing

I was thinking that too !!! fofl