Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

STOLEN MY BANDIT

I just hope the guy is genuine...for streetfighters sake.

the enterance in the park is here at bowyer and lomond growe intersection when you enter to the park go straight path until you will se dirty turn in to right there was that bike.http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=lt&q=Camberwell,+Greater+London,+Jungtin%C4%97+Karalyst%C4%97&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.235538,86.572266&ie=UTF8&geocode=Fe9uEQMdA5T-_w&split=0&hq=&hnear=Camberwell,+Greater+London,+Jungtin%C4%97+Karalyst%C4%97&ll=51.479295,-0.092493&spn=0.000944,0.002642&z=19&ei=7WAXTurYLIfQjgfiv93YCQ&pw=2 video how get there

ITCHY wrote:
Is it just me or are you getting a map of America??
wait .. it dosent work.. Very Happy edit: fixed

The internet is a wonderful place is it not? But to me, what motive has Paulius got other than to try & help? Keep in mind this is a fella trying to get something across in a foreign language, he's not posted anything spam like as far as I can see. If I were him I wouldn't go to the police over something as impersonal as this if I were in a foreign land. It's too easy to get ensnared with officialdom and plenty of police don'r have a great attitude to immigrants. He's given a potential lead which others must now act upon, or not, as they see fit.I hope I'm right. Paulius, thanks for your help. thumbs

agree I am begining to think this guy is coasha you would not go to all this trouble to pull this stunt off.
sadly though I do not think its what we are looking for.I hope that it turns up intact a major piss off.

@XS1100 wrote:
I think this guy may be eastern european (Lithuania) living down the smoke may be. He may also be genuine for which we apologise and give the guy credit,
However if he's taking the piss.I will track n trace the ip big time.
what? "living down the smoke may be" "I will track n trace the ip big time" i dont hawe nothink to hide but you can try if you want Very Happy "coasha" << what dose it mean?

Thanks Paulius for your time and input to this thread lets hope it helps, please dont take it personall its a friendly forum and im here to look after the running of the site, ive got to be honest, at first i thought it was a wind up, but i can see youve gone to great lengths to post maps and now a video so all seems well, thanks again and please enjoy the forum thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
I think this guy may be eastern european (Lithuania) living down the smoke may be. He may also be genuine for which we apologise and give the guy credit,
what? "living down the smoke may be" "I will track n trace the ip big time" i dont hawe nothink to hide but you can try if you want Very Happy "coasha" << what dose it mean?

paulius360 coasha is good.
we thought you where telling lies about this motorcyle why did you not take pictures though on your phone?

Kosher-in it's strictest sense it means acceptable to the Jewish religion. Used to describe anything that's honest & OK. What the freemasons call "on the square"- oops better not go there......... Shocked

@XS1100 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

we thought you where telling lies about this motorcyle why did you not take pictures though on your phone?
I think weve all said what we have to say on this one Gaz, streetfighter and Paulius can pm each other if they want, thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

I think weve all said what we have to say on this one Gaz, streetfighter and Paulius can pm each other if they want, thumbs
agree well said Stu

well i dont see no burnt grass and no one would burn a beautiful bike like streetfighters maybe strip it and sell the parts but not just burn it ffs i think this guy is a weirdo censored

After great deliberation myself and stue have taken the decision to ban paulius360 whilst he may have indeed been genuine, something did not seem quite right with his thread.