Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout with me and fellow members :)

@darkember wrote:
I don't see Rob's name down yet I do hope you will come M8. Hint Hint Very HappyVery Happy
Youll come then Wil thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@darkember wrote:
I don't see Rob's name down yet I do hope you will come M8. Hint Hint Very HappyVery Happy

Defo I'm in thumbsthumbs I was refering to Trebor in my last post, but Rob answered; hey dude the more the merrier, Killed 2 birds with 1 stone as they say thumbsthumbs

@darkember wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@darkember wrote:

Defo I'm in thumbsthumbs I was refering to Trebor in my last post, but Rob answered; hey dude the more the merrier, Killed 2 birds with 1 stone as they say thumbsthumbs
Excellent mate ile get a list together at the end of month thumbs

@darkember wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@darkember wrote:

Sry guys, busy that weekend, Sad

Right, i'll be coming (providing i can get the day off work, shouldn't be too much of a ball ache)! Cue everyone pulling out lol!

Chad, if you're still struggling, you can camp out on my sofa and we'll take a ride down in the morning?

Gavlar, fancy meeting up in the morning?

thumbs

Hello everyone yes this meet is still on, and Pike37 as just said that if anyone wants to travel down the day before you can camp in is backyard, really hope we get a good turn out its good to meet new and old folk from before thumbsthumbsthumbs not long know thumbs

Guest Guest
Hubby and I can probably make this.

Chad if you want to stay at mine in Oxford the night before if you want. It will be an early start on the Sunday as I reckon it will take a couple of hours to get to Stues..

you sure rose? problem is fuel and food etc then. ill see what i can do with breaking bikes etc Wink

plus long old ride on my own lol. id get lost knowing me thumbs

maybe take pike up on that offer!

see what i can scrape together.

also depends if i have college on mondays. find out wednesday. i am traveling from the other send of the country lol

Rose wrote:
Hubby and I can probably make this.

Chad if you want to stay at mine in Oxford the night before if you want. It will be an early start on the Sunday as I reckon it will take a couple of hours to get to Stues..

Rose do you fancy meeting me on the way from Oxford. Im in Northampton so is on the way lol thumbs

Guest Guest

Isn't Northampton the opposite way? Shocked

wiw 18th 3 weeks mmmm maybe too soon. maybe next year. still up for ace instead rose. should just be able to afford that

i agree with rose. xofrod is next to london. (in a way) stue is hertfordshire whats going up?

i agree with rose. xofrod is next to london. (in a way) stue is hertfordshire whats going up?
No chad im in Herefordshire Laughing

Sorry guys, it appears i've been a giant bell-end... Embarassednew here

I thought Stue was in Leic like Dave. Herefordshire is a hell of a long way from me lol! thumb down

Guest Guest

Was I right then scratch

sorry stue. and yeh bomb for me. nver know i may win the lottery? one day Rolling Eyes

and jeez how many typo's am i making lol

I thought Stue was in Leic like Dave. Herefordshire is a hell of a long way from me lol! thumb down

Bahh your not that far. 2.5 hrs tops from there to Leominster. Very HappyVery Happy

Come on Tubthumper young lad like should cover a distance like this in a day easy Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Come on Tubthumper young lad like should cover a distance like this in a day easy Very Happythumbs

yerrrrr I go there every week and I am a right old geesa! Sad

ITCHY wrote:
can we have a recap of what when and where please
Hi Rich go to the begining of the thread its all explained thumbs

I'm going from kettering mate, happy to have company, might go sat eve if you like.

ITCHY wrote:

I'm going from kettering mate, happy to have company, might go sat eve if you like.

75 miles is too far for you? you big girls blouse!!! me and cay do 300 ish in a day often!

That would be great dave, are you riding over on the
same day?

Guest Guest

I'll need a postcode please to work my route out thumbs

A44 senic route all the way..

Right guys and gals this is the postcode of me friends were we are all meeting up HR68JY once i know how many numbers are coming ile get the full address and post you a pm, weve got an excellent route planned and a nice bacon butty before we set off, so ile leave it another week and ile start a list of how many to expect thumbs

just need to save like £80.

and is that so you can beat me up for bulling ya stue Laughing
NAA just want to meet ya mate thumbs

matt you should be on my side! i have 2 pairs of white boots affraid

ok chad, we will stick together. reckon we can have stuee and dave no problem Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
matt you should be on my side! i have 2 pairs of white boots affraid

ok chad, we will stick together. reckon we can have stuee and dave no problem Very Happy
yes but we are on about fightingShocked
Right then Dave tag team then is it Very Happythumbs