Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout with me and fellow members :)

ITCHY wrote:
Just got back off holiday and it's looking good so far, looking to ride down with Northants and Oxford and poss leic lot if we can organize it, have'nt had time to look at route there or what time to leave etc as I'm on nights all weekend but I'm sure we can sort it over the next few days. For those the don't know I'm in KETTERING.
Excellent Rich ile look forward to meeting up again hope you had a good hols thumbs

Guest Guest
Stue

Can you remind me what time we are meeting at yours? Its going to be a good two hours for me to get to yours. So I need to work out what time to leave.

I'll be coming up via the A44 all the way.

Thanks

Rose wrote:
Stue

Can you remind me what time we are meeting at yours? Its going to be a good two hours for me to get to yours. So I need to work out what time to leave.

Thanks
We are meeting at mine for 10am as a guide we will leave for the rideout around 11ish but we wont leave til everyones arrived fed and water'd, you more than welcome to arrive whatever time you want if you find your any earlier, i will be getting the full address and pm everyone with it, ile start a list mid week so weve an idea of numbers arriving, its being held at my friends house as i have no off street parking and me garage is a 5min walk away thumbs

Good news I may well be coming after all (weather still permitting Very Happy )
I thought we were going to Gamefest on Sunday but we're going Saturday so you all may still have the pleasure of my company thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
I thought we were going to Gamefest on Sunday but we're going Saturday so you all may still have the pleasure of my company thumbs

What time will you need to leave LA to get there Robbie ? mbikefofl

@Robbie wrote:
ffs dont want to go with you now lol!

@Gazman wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

What time will you need to leave LA to get there Robbie ? mbikefofl

Now as it gets a bit wet on the crossing Laughing

Ok folks here is my route at the moment, A14,M6, M42,M5, A44,

Anyone else enroute that wants to meet along the way?

ITCHY wrote:

I can meet up with you M6 thumbs what time have we got to be at Stues Huh

Guest Guest
I will be going along the A44..

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

Rose wrote:

Just woke up from nights so not quite with it, I'm sure we can all join up along the way, will try and syncronize times a bit closer to the day, when I'm awake thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

Rose wrote:

Just woke up from nights so not quite with it, I'm sure we can all join up along the way, will try and syncronize times a bit closer to the day, when I'm awake thumbs
ok Rich you are IN CHARGE thumbsWink

Right then everyone thats coming could you all please send me a pm and in return ile give ya the full address of where to go, many thanks Stue thumbs please try and let me know by Friday so i can stock up on butties thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Right then everyone thats coming could you all please send me a pm and in return ile give ya the full address of where to go, many thanks Stue thumbs please try and let me know by Friday so i can stock up on butties thumbs
Pm sent thumbsfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood

@Davehutch wrote:
What time ????
You taking the p censoredthumbs meet there for 10 for food then leave around 11ish once everyones fed and waterd thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:
Stue

Thanks
We are meeting at mine for 10am as a guide we will leave for the rideout around 11ish but we wont leave til everyones arrived fed and water'd, you more than welcome to arrive whatever time you want if you find your any earlier, i will be getting the full address and pm everyone with it, ile start a list mid week so weve an idea of numbers arriving, its being held at my friends house as i have no off street parking and me garage is a 5min walk away thumbs
oh yes EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedsorry

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:
Stue

Thanks

Don't it P you off when people don't read the post properly and ask stupid questions foflfoflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:
Stue

Thanks

Don't it P you off when people don't read the post properly and ask stupid questions foflfoflfofl
finger Hope he dont ban me Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

finger Hope he dont ban me Sad
Tell me about it foflfoflfofl

Ok then its midweek and looking at the forecast fri, sat, sun is light showers angryangryangry so keep an eye on this thread as to what the weathers doing and we can all come to a decision on sat lunchtime, thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Ok then its midweek and looking at the forecast fri, sat, sun is light showers angryangryangry so keep an eye on this thread as to what the weathers doing and we can all come to a decision on sat lunchtime, thumbs
ok Boss thumbs but I want my foodfoodfoodburger

Im hoping not to cancel but most dont really want to leave there homes in the morning if its p censored g down which is fair enough, but if there just a chance of a light shower then im still up for it, just keep an eye on the threads i post please folks thumbs

@darkember wrote:
It looks like it is improving for Sunday at the mo. A light shower or 2 wont stop me Very HappyVery Happy
Yea me too mate thumbs

Got my fingers crossed for you lads and the weekend. I'll be heading to a childrens hospice with a local bike club on Saturday. Meet the kids, show the bikes etc. chance to enhance our reputation thumbs

Hopefully the weather holds and you all can enjoy the ride out and I'll enjoy the visit to see the kids etc. thumbsthumbsthumbs

Got my fingers crossed for you lads and the weekend. I'll be heading to a childrens hospice with a local bike club on Saturday. Meet the kids, show the bikes etc. chance to enhance our reputation thumbs

Hopefully the weather holds and you all can enjoy the ride out and I'll enjoy the visit to see the kids etc. thumbsthumbsthumbs
Thanks Mike thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Latest route. A14,M3,A46,meet with Dave,A422,A44 burgerfoodfood
Excellent mate, cant wait, our forcast at the mo for sunday is light showers, which i wont mind riding in if everyones making the effort to turn up thumbs

My view is this will possibly be the last major ride out for the year. We will have the winter to strip down & clean everything. Lets try & make the effort thumbs

[size=18]Right then folks a decision as been made, myself Pike37 and day101 have decided, no matter what the weather does sunday the ride is on, so if you feel the same folks just post on this thread by Saturday afternoon to let me know for sure, much appreciated folks and ile hopefully look forward to meeting some old and new members this coming weekend partypartypartypartypartymbikembikembikembikembike[/size]

@Stue11 wrote:
[size=18]Right then folks a decision as been made, myself Pike37 and day101 have decided, no matter what the weather does sunday the ride is on, so if you feel the same folks just post on this thread by Saturday afternoon to let me know for sure, much appreciated folks and ile hopefully look forward to meeting some old and new members this coming weekend partypartypartypartypartymbikembikembikembikembike[/size]

I'll be there. Hehe you'll hear me well before I arrive Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

@darkember wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

I'll be there. Hehe you'll hear me well before I arrive Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
partythumbsparty

if i didnt have to look after the damn dog i would be there!! me misses lives about 40 miles away so would of been a nice short ride.. have fun lads!

@Davehutch wrote:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201086776731557769846.0004acd8f8bba27779d6a&msa=0&ll=52.522906,-1.842957&spn=0.783755,2.460938

Here is the route I will be taking 101 miles 2.29 hours , leave mine at 7.15 , meet up with Rich and lads from Northampton, at little chef 8- 8-15, then on to stues thumbs

What Little Chef mate? Im gunna try and ride for most of it with Itchy...

thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201086776731557769846.0004acd8f8bba27779d6a&msa=0&ll=52.522906,-1.842957&spn=0.783755,2.460938

Here is the route I will be taking 101 miles 2.29 hours , leave mine at 7.15 , meet up with Rich and lads from Northampton, at little chef 8- 8-15, then on to stues thumbs

What Little Chef mate? Im gunna try and ride for most of it with Itchy...

thumbs
ok see you there then I am happy to make my own way thumbs little chef is on the map above