Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout with me and fellow members :)

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201086776731557769846.0004acd8f8bba27779d6a&msa=0&ll=52.522906,-1.842957&spn=0.783755,2.460938

Here is the route I will be taking 101 miles 2.29 hours , leave mine at 7.15 , meet up with Rich and lads from Northampton, at little chef 8- 8-15, then on to stues thumbs

What Little Chef mate? Im gunna try and ride for most of it with Itchy...

thumbs
ok see you there then I am happy to make my own way thumbs little chef is on the map above

No mate thats not what i meant lol. I definately want to meet up with you, but i meant i was gunna try and get to where your heading (Little Chef) with him (were both from Northants...)

thumbs

Yeh, keep up Dave, and where is the little thief?
Ok, just Google earthed it. just on from the peace centre, see you there Dude thumbs

Itchy mate where am i meeting you?

Would like to meet up in Northants if poss then we can take a ride over to lil chef?

thumbs

[size=24]Were buying all the sausage and bacon for sunday 2mw cant wait seeing i havent had a bacon sarni for ages what with training thumbs [/size]

@Stue11 wrote:
[size=24]Were buying all the sausage and bacon for sunday 2mw cant wait seeing i havent had a bacon sarni for ages what with training thumbs [/size]
with my training i have had one every day hide i want a milk shake NOT !!!!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
with my training i have had one every day hide i want a milk shake NOT !!!!
foflthumbs

Guest Guest
We are 80% sure we are coming but will check last thing at night as its a couple of hours to get to yours.

aye aye captain I'll be there arrrgh, dont know why i felt the need to answer as a pirate?

me Davehutch
tubthumper
ITCHY (the pirate)
darkember
dandan
Gazman
Stue11
mrsstuell
day101
pike37
nina
simon
stewie
Rose & hubby
Onslow
eddy
hopefully stoner aswell
The bacon sausage and rolls are bought and ready to be munched 2mw, the weather for around our areas is looking ok with the odd chance of a shower, cant wait til 2mw and get riding, everyone thats travelling please ride safe and ile look forward to meeting you all 2mw thumbs If anyone wants me mob number just ask as ile pm ya it thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
so who is going then Huh

Me as long as its dry in the morning otherwise Im staying in bed Sleep

Yeh, good point, who is going and what time we meeting. foflfofl

@Gazman wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
so who is going then Huh

it all here have a read through the thread gaz thumbs

Just been and filled up ready for the morning,full tank should get me to Stu's thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Gazman wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
so who is going then Huh

Just been and filled up ready for the morning,full tank should get me to Stu's thumbs

It will the way you ride lol

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Gazman wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
so who is going then Huh

It will the way you ride lol
finger so are you meeting us at little chef ??

yep, its less than 10 mins away. I'll text you before 8 if im not coming as like i said earlier if its wet when i get up i wont be there.

me Davehutch
tubthumper
ITCHY (the pirate)
darkember
dandan
Gazman
Stue11
mrsstuell
day101
pike37
nina
simon
stewie
Rose & hubby
Onslow
eddy
hopefully stoner aswell
The bacon sausage and rolls are bought and ready to be munched 2mw, the weather for around our areas is looking ok with the odd chance of a shower, cant wait til 2mw and get riding, everyone thats travelling please ride safe and ile look forward to meeting you all 2mw thumbs If anyone wants me mob number just ask as ile pm ya it thumbs ps hopefully robbie too thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
me Davehutch
tubthumper
ITCHY (the pirate)
darkember
dandan
Gazman
Stue11
mrsstuell
day101
pike37
nina
simon
stewie
Rose & hubby
Onslow
eddy
hopefully stoner aswell
The bacon sausage and rolls are bought and ready to be munched 2mw, the weather for around our areas is looking ok with the odd chance of a shower, cant wait til 2mw and get riding, everyone thats travelling please ride safe and ile look forward to meeting you all 2mw thumbs If anyone wants me mob number just ask as ile pm ya it thumbs ps hopefully robbie too thumbs

Laughingthumbs

Guest Guest

Stue

Have you go the route as in the A roads we will be taking.. thumbs

BTW whats the procedure going to be tomorrow, front markers, end markers? etc etc?

Hello Rose if you look back at the beginning of the thread Day101 posted the route on there, as for markers Day101 up front me and wifey in the middle and pike37 and wifey at the rear thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I am starving not had anything to eat for 2 days Sad saving myself for the morning at Stu's foodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerdrinkingfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburgerfoodburger
Dont forget i havent eaten a bacon sarni for weeks cause of me training so im going to be super starved foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgermbikembikembikembikembikembikembikembikembikembikembikembikedrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep

Bike cleaned, check, bike filled with petrol, check, Tacho zeroed, check, ready for the morning. What time did you say Stue ? foflfoflhead banghead bangfoflfoflhead banghead bangfoflfofl

@day101 wrote:
foflfoflfofl
Bacon check sausage check rolls check. Bike cleaned check lol see you all at at mine in the morning for a fine days riding and fingers crossed for good weather. thumbs

@pike37 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
foflfoflfofl
Bacon check sausage check rolls check. Bike cleaned check lol see you all at at mine in the morning for a fine days riding and fingers crossed for good weather. thumbs
Very Happythumbs

hope the weather is kind to you all and have a good ride lads and lasses thumbs oh stue you can pm me a sausage sarnie thumbs