Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout with me and fellow members :)

Guest Guest
Ipod charged and synced, check, Map check, chargers check, petrol check,
lipstick, check, bike washed, nah forgot!!

Have fun one and all. I'll think of you as I'm riding around the Yorkshire Moors and local area tomorrow. Oh, Dave, can you have a sandwich for me foodthumbsburgerthumbsfofl

Ride safe and I await the pics salutesalute

@madcarper wrote:
hope the weather's kind and you all have a good day. sunny

Have fun one and all. I'll think of you as I'm riding around the Yorkshire Moors and local area tomorrow. Oh, Dave, can you have a sandwich for me foodthumbsburgerthumbsfofl

Ride safe and I await the pics salutesalute

thanks lads thumbs and great Mike with having one for you that means I can have 2 foodfood

Guest Guest

just letting u know on our way party

Home good day all in all got a little wet but some parts were dry, cracking day with good friends roll on the Christmas Party partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

Home safe aswell. Great day even with the dampness. Some lovely roads. Will need to do another time on a warm day. thumbsthumbs

Bike got a well earned sponge down & spray will polish next week. Did some fuel calculations & overall was supprised to find I was getting 45-50 to the gallon. Must be my gentle throttle use Very HappyVery Happy

Great meeting you all roll on next year thumbs

Had a cracking day and met some good people. Loved that ride out Stue, really nice route. The ride home wasn't without an event though, Sprung an oil leak 12 miles from home, looks like the bottom union bolt of the left hand oil line might have come loose, either that or the line has a split in it near the bottom. Assessed the loss rate and decided to try to get home with it. Got home fine, engines fine but the bike's a mess, think I'm gonna have to find another 400 hours to refurbish it again. Would just like to thank Stue, Chris and their other halfs for the hospitality this morning, very good of you. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Great ride and nice meeting up with some familiar faces and some new ones too. thumbs

Just like to say a big thankyou to everyone for turning up this morning even though the weather was censored nevermind the weather it was good to meet a few more new faces and have a ride, sorry you didnt make it Stoner there will be another one in the near future, Gaz sorry to read that about ya bike hope you get her sorted and back on the road, Also a big thanks to my family Pike37 and Nina for hosting the breakfast rush and drinks, ile post some pics after T im stariving thumbs

What a brill day partythumbs thanks to Stue and all for sorting it, and a big thanks to Pike & Mrs for letting us in there home salute
It was great to see old friends and meet new no1

Here are a few pics :

Thanks to everyone who came along today for making the day an absolute pleasure from start to finish! Also, thanks for all who planned the route and for your hospitality!

Was great to meet so many people. How on earth did we manage to stay mostly dry for the whole day..?

thumbs

Thanks to everyone who came along today for making the day an absolute pleasure from start to finish! Also, thanks for all who planned the route and for your hospitality!

Was great to meet so many people. How on earth did we manage to stay mostly dry for the whole day..?

thumbs
it censored it down when Dan and I was 3 mile from home Sad

@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs
it censored it down when Dan and I was 3 mile from home Sad

Same as mate but only fot 10 mins or so Very Happy

home safe and sound, absolutely knackered thanks to Stu and co for a great ride out and to all that came along, good to put faces to names Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

looks like ya still had a good meet,despite the weather thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
home safe and sound, absolutely knackered thanks to Stu and co for a great ride out and to all that came along, good to put faces to names Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Yeh but i'm still very confused as to who's who though. HuhHuhscratchscratch

@Gazman wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

I didn't say it would be the right faces with the right names Shocked

@Gazman wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

I am the big tall body builder thumbs

Had a great day even though me and dave got soaked 10 mins from home. Thanks to everyone who organised it and look foward to the next meet.

So Dave, did you ever find out which one of your caravanning mates it was that honked at you when we were at the cafe? fofl

Guest Guest

Home finaly and would you believe it 2 miles from home it pees down Shocked

I had a fabulous time today, thank you Nina and Pike for the Sausage sandwich thumbs and mugs of tea.

I haven't laughed so much in ages, some great friends made today, we both had a great time.

Thank you everyone for all your hard work, it was just a great day.

I'm in bits now, 304 miles done, one cup of coffee down and the teas in the oven.

See you all at the Christmas do.. party

Excellent day every one. And no problem at all for the tea and sarnies. It was a pleasure to meet old faces and new your all welcome any time. Me and nina had an excellent day. And we are pleased to no every one got home safe. thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
just thought what about the chap that ate £18 worth of maccy d's affraidburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburger

Earlier, after he'd eaten his 4 big macs, Gaz felt it fit to offer the aforementioned gent one of his famous roast dinners, consisting of 4 whole chickens each, accompanied by a sack of spuds.

Was highliy suprised he didnt take him up on the offer scratchfofl

Guest Guest

Hands are shot to bits though, small hands crap reach. I will have to invest in some CNClevers, I had to get some with the Bonnie as my reach is too short. I can just about move my hands now Sad

Rose wrote:
Hands are shot to bits though, small hands crap reach. I will have to invest in some CNClevers, I had to get some with the Bonnie as my reach is too short. I can just about move my hands now Sad
must admitt the 300+ miles are taking there toll on me now Sleep

Same here Dave, I got in hosed the bike down had some grub, spent some time with the sprogs and wifey had a shower and am now posting this from my nice warm pit also not looking forward to that 5 am alarm call :-(.
As already been said a VERY BIG thankyou to all that planned the route and for the hospitality thumbs

Just told the wife about Pikey going through the house with his bike, can't post her reply Suspect

Guest Guest
I think he means the one we got that couple to take at the last stop..