Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

MY new BUILD

Put the hugger on today got this of ebay for £25 its like new , the rear brake caliper has new seals repaint , it was for a gsxr 1100 so did not fit the arm as it was 2mm to big up on a grinder at work and we soon had that right , im well pleased with it ,

how did i miss this then? Huh
looks awesome! love the orange!
coming along nicely! thumbs

well the bike has life in it thumbs just hit the picture to hear it

had some fun as the clutch had stuck on in the block any way after the engine was nice and hot still the same so i just hit the cover with a rubber mallet and that was it clutch again . thumbs

and my resets i love them

well its just about done apart from paint this will be in the new year . 99% of the bolts are all new with stainless button head allen bolts , back brake done now . i will do the front when the muguard is back on the bike . but the caliper have been pull apart new seal,s and new stainless bolts , it looks so nice . if i say so myself , thumbs

fantastic job youve done there, ib be well chuffed with it didnt take that long either thumbsparty

As said above, cant wait to see her final unvailing thumbs well done you thumbs

I know it's repeating above, but good job thumbsthumbs Looks nice and bright. Not going to get missed on that LaughingLaughing

went to see my dad today , in Basingstoke , and also took the panels in for paint , should be back before xmas , i hope . thumbs

@madsod wrote:
went to see my dad today , in Basingstoke , and also took the panels in for paint , should be back before xmas , i hope . thumbs
thumbs

well just had the phone call that the panel's are done so will pick them up next week , picture's to follow soon thumbsthumbsthumbs

picture's don't show it ait;s best like a mirror; few bit's back on bike today might get it done by next week thumbs

not put this on any other fourm . your the first to see it

thats going to look really good with the orange frame,top job garry cant wait to see her altogether m8 thumbsparty

thumbs You could shave in that. Nice and simple design with classic contrasting colours. Very nice. Keep the pics coming...

Excellent mate cant wait to see her finished and in the flesh, thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

Just need to get side fairing on and make a rad cover got the mesh for that from B&q , did have a ride on in car park at work all went well , bike was nice and tight , thumbsthumbs
i made the side panels by hand and then put carbon firbe on them . took hour;s

thats awsome garry really well put together m8 i like that a lot Very Happy bet your well chuffed thumbspartyparty

Credit for the work and colour scheme. no1no1 As been said before, simple but the contrast works well. Hopefully see it in the flesh later in the year thumbsthumbs

well just about done just need mot . but as the weather is crap that can wait , will also get some better picture's when i can get it in the day light thumbs

well just done a few miles on my orange bike today will put up a few picture's up tonight of it in day light , rode very nice , LaughingLaughingVery Happy