Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

2012 rideout (lakes 28th july)

28th ok for me too, me 10th wedding ann is on the weekend before thumbs i was gunna invite tou all to that too thumbs

28th July is good for me. Will pencil it in. Yorkshire is good, a lot cheaper than this year!?! thumbsthumbs

Will see you all there LaughingLaughing

@dick65 wrote:
we doing yorkshire then? Smile

is lake district yorkshire then?

yorkshire is like 200ish miles from me, but lake is 370? or is yorkshire really big lol

diff counties chad cumbria and yorkshire i thought we were doing the lakes (cumbria)but we'll see what stan says thumbs
but yorkshire is a large county
and i live in cumbria Smile

when south yorkshite is 202 miles from me, got my last motocross bike from tds racing there.

but then lake is 370 miles. too far for me im affraid lol. but stan said to me that you guys were going lake. gotta be nice thou, but thats a long run on the bike, especially 33bhp for me lol. why do i live so far from everyone sorryWink

the lakes are nice im born and bred here Smile
couldnt you do it in stages crash on someones floor or something then ride up with the lads and lasses scratch
being restricted shouldnt hold you back either m8 thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
the lakes are nice im born and bred here Smile
couldnt you do it in stages crash on someones floor or something then ride up with the lads and lasses scratch
being restricted shouldnt hold you back either m8 thumbs
he is welcome to stop here , but think its the £££££ traveling up thats the problem Sad

thats decent of you dave thumbs and yea thats the problem £££ i reckon Sad

thanx dave. and yeh 370 miles x2, then ridding easily 200 wuid weekend just on fuel. and stages depends on college/work, but if i can afford it ill try.but if not im sure there will be other meets.

my southern one, only 4/5 people have said they might coff coff Laughing

thanx dave. and yeh 370 miles x2, then ridding easily 200 wuid weekend just on fuel. and stages depends on college/work, but if i can afford it ill try.but if not im sure there will be other meets.

chad at this stage , you will never know who will go and who wont , Infact it will be hard to tell to the week before

@Davehutch wrote:

chad at this stage , you will never know who will go and who wont , Infact it will be hard to tell to the week before

i know lol. still wana see if its worth doing thou. thing is down heres bit far for people. but lifes a bitch thumbs

I was buy some new gloves while I was up north but can't seem to find any without 6 fingers hidehidefoflfoflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
I was buy some new gloves while I was up north but can't seem to find any without 6 fingers hidehidefoflfoflfofl

foflfoflfofl

called swapies on my island, old saying, apparently we have webbed feet, and have kids via out siblings scratch

so is your dad your brother as well then chad scratch

dunno stan not heigh enought intelligance here.

so in your village stan are they all your interbred family, or just most of them?? Laughing

nah stan, the way it works is your brothers your mother, ya fathers your sister and your uncles your auntie! Laughingthumbshide

Apologies for any confusion regards the location. Must have mis-read the last bit of the thread Embarassed

Cumbria or Yorkshire is good for me thumbsthumbs Got no family there so won't get recognised thumbsfoflthumbsfofl

county of cumbria chad lake district m8 thumbs look at the location on my avatar

@Davehutch wrote:
250 miles party

Better than that 370
Its 250 miles from mine to keswick scratch

Really? Dam, that means over 400 miles, unless cos I'm going out way to yours. Anyone got first half or a full post code that would work

150 miles from Dave, 340 from lake. If I stop off your way Dave is a bit longer, but still brakes it up abit thumbs

be a great adventure chad,im about an hour from keswick my post codes ca8 9bt thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
be a great adventure chad,im about an hour from keswick my post codes ca8 9bt thumbs

I'm 6:30 hours away lol. If I can afford it and its not p censored g it down

@dick65 wrote:

just save your pocket money and go , I done the lakes 3 years ago on the bike with the other half, its worth the journey up there.
oh It always pisses down up there.took us over 8 hours to get home due to the shite weather.

@jezza wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

just save your pocket money and go , I done the lakes 3 years ago on the bike with the other half, its worth the journey up there.
oh It always pisses down up there.took us over 8 hours to get home due to the shite weather.

I can't get bike wet after a rebuild Lmao. And this means you gotta come south Dick

old saying m8 thumbs should be alright to leave stuff chad,i usually use a small tank bag to keep valuables in when im off site,i wouldnt worry m8

Ahhh cool. And Yeh cheers, got your tank bag lol. Maybe put a little lock on the tent.
thought you would stop behind at nite , and look after things, it will be well past your bed time son lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
Ahhh cool. And Yeh cheers, got your tank bag lol. Maybe put a little lock on the tent.
thought you would stop behind at nite , and look after things, it will be well past your bed time son lol!

Ya what?