Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

2012 rideout (lakes 28th july)

and dont plannout 18th of august lol.

at mo saving to get bike on road, once done this is what im saving for thumbs

gonna get it sorted soon dave my computer is down so im using the youngests till mine is fixed

was going to go this weekend but the lad i was planning it withs dad died so we might go next weekend i could go in the wifes new car if its bad weather

ill see what the weather is like this weekend coming but dont worry theres plenty of time mbike

ill see what the weather is like this weekend coming but dont worry theres plenty of time mbike

you sound like me with tidyin my bedroom.

in a minute........... haha

@Davehutch wrote:
any news Stan its getting near hide

wow only 3 months Shocked

gone quick, less than 4 months till the south meet! cant believe it!

if it ever stops raining mate ill go over the lakes but might just go in the wifes new car if weather doesnt get much better thumbs

if it ever stops raining mate ill go over the lakes but might just go in the wifes new car if weather doesnt get much better thumbs
Nice 1 m8 , sorry to keep going on about it Embarassed

Don't let him nag you Stan, you take your time and get it right thumbs

that would do me Stan , it was nice last week not camping , its nice to know if you get wet you can have a shower and dry your stuff and get a good nites sleep thumbs I will camp if thats what every one wants , but it is nice to have a bit of comfort at my age

@Davehutch wrote:
any news Stan its getting near hide

It's three months away isn't it? How on earth can that be classed as 'near'? Huh

Don't listen to him Stan, he just wants to take his mind off buying up every B-King accessory known to man in the meantime fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
that would do me Stan , it was nice last week not camping , its nice to know if you get wet you can have a shower and dry your stuff and get a good nites sleep thumbs I will camp if thats what every one wants , but it is nice to have a bit of comfort at my age
thats a go then dave ill book the family room for you and me and i think ian and mark will be in the room if any others want to stay there ill give it a couple of days till i arrange things thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
thats a go then dave ill book the family room for you and me and i think ian and mark will be in the room if any others want to stay there ill give it a couple of days till i arrange things thumbs
thumbs

Just taken a squint at the website. The other rooms are £90 per person for the two nights. In the scheme of things, not too bad a price, but think I'll be camping. Am I the only one? confused

i will go with whatever is available stan, maybe if we can get some more definates to go we might be able to get a discount on the other rooms. confused

think there will be quite a few camping mate im just trying to give an option and its still 3 months away thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
i will go with whatever is available stan, maybe if we can get some more definates to go we might be able to get a discount on the other rooms. confused
i agree

Just taken a squint at the website. The other rooms are £90 per person for the two nights. In the scheme of things, not too bad a price, but think I'll be camping. Am I the only one? confused
with your new bike you are only 20 mins from home mike Twisted Evil

with your new bike you are only 20 mins from home mike Twisted Evil

Good idea, may just "nip" home and get a cuppa then nip back in the morning thumbsTwisted EvilthumbsTwisted Evil
Saves all this getting cold in a tent ...

@dick65 wrote:
ill be camping,just bought a tent thumbs

Do we know how much the campsite is? If we can get a reduction in room rates, then it may be more economical to get a room. Not sure how the hotel would take to having a group of hairy a censored bikers in there though Shockedfofl

i could be up for it but need a postcode of where the campsite is .i need to work out my feul stops Embarassed

@madwilly wrote:
i could be up for it but need a postcode of where the campsite is .i need to work out my feul stops Embarassed

Still got a few weeks yet. Could you not squeeze a new bike into that?? no1

@madwilly wrote:

Still got a few weeks yet. Could you not squeeze a new bike into that?? no1

im looking but i have a wife

heres a postcode of a pub nearby ca10 2nn

is that the Pooley Bidge Inn, Penrith ?

think dave needs to start worrying - the lakes is my favouritist place in the whole world and i am liking the B king Laughing

@melly wrote:
think dave needs to start worrying - the lakes is my favouritist place in the whole world and i am liking the B king Laughing

Worried? I'd be doing cartwheels down the street. I couldn't imagine doing a decent bike tour without me trouble & strife. Very Happy

@melly wrote:

Worried? I'd be doing cartwheels down the street. I couldn't imagine doing a decent bike tour without me trouble & strife. Very Happy

yes - and now hes got that top box theres plenty of room for my bits - mind you i usually pack less than dave. not sure about this camping lark though - i am used to the luxuries of my van hide