Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

2012 rideout (lakes 28th july)

@madwilly wrote:
@madwilly wrote:
i could be up for it but need a postcode of where the campsite is .i need to work out my feul stops Embarassed

Still got a few weeks yet. Could you not squeeze a new bike into that?? no1

im looking but i have a wife

Now it makes sense thumbsLaughing

@melly wrote:

yes - and now hes got that top box theres plenty of room for my bits - mind you i usually pack less than dave.

that will be his hair products Mel , I have the same trouble with sadie when we go away.

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:
think dave needs to start worrying - the lakes is my favouritist place in the whole world and i am liking the B king Laughing

Worried? I'd be doing cartwheels down the street. I couldn't imagine doing a decent bike tour without me trouble & strife. Very Happy

yes - and now hes got that top box theres plenty of room for my bits - mind you i usually pack less than dave. not sure about this camping lark though - i am used to the luxuries of my van hide
you could always bring the van mel and whats this about him camping i thought we were going in a b&b

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:
think dave needs to start worrying - the lakes is my favouritist place in the whole world and i am liking the B king Laughing

Worried? I'd be doing cartwheels down the street. I couldn't imagine doing a decent bike tour without me trouble & strife. Very Happy

yes - and now hes got that top box theres plenty of room for my bits - mind you i usually pack less than dave. not sure about this camping lark though - i am used to the luxuries of my van hide
you could always bring the van mel and whats this about him camping i thought we were going in a b&b
so what are the plans Stan ? where we stopping how much etc.

Any details as yet, would love to come just need to sort out thumbs

right lads we are stopping at pooley bridge and i need to know how many are coming how many need b&b and how many need campsite if a mod could put up a list thing it would be great thumbs

i cant say if im going for sure, depends what monies like after car tax and insurance thumbs

still im only small would fit in a cupboard, or a draw Laughing

i cant say if im going for sure, depends what monies like after car tax and insurance thumbs

or Daves top box Laughing

right lads we are stopping at pooley bridge and i need to know how many are coming how many need b&b and how many need campsite if a mod could put up a list thing it would be great thumbs
right stan ill be camping and not like john inman Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:

or Daves top box Laughing

dont spoil me Laughing

b and b for me please stan, is this just for one night m8 and what time can we arrive and book in.

@madcarper wrote:
b and b for me please stan, is this just for one night m8 and what time can we arrive and book in.
im going on the friday ian so ill be staying for 2 nights mate but if you want to come over on the saturday morning ill book you for the one night thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
im going on the friday ian so ill be staying for 2 nights mate but if you want to come over on the saturday morning ill book you for the one night thumbs

you got a route yet stan,be good to take the southern boys and girls round hartside,a good place for food as well as great roads,just a thought mate thumbs

thanks stan yes just the sat night for me as very busy at work at the moment.if you need money give me a bell and i'll pop over with some cash cheers m8.

@Davehutch wrote:
List of who is going

Dick (camping)
madcarper (b&b)
Davehutch & maybe melly (b&b)
Stantheman (b&b)

Banditmike (camping)

What time we starting on the Saturday? Given proximity, may just come over on the Saturday morning, pitch the tent, then stay on the Saturday night. thumbs

Can't commit just yet Stan as I'm trying to sort time off Sad but as soon as I know I will pm you thumbs (be camping if I can sort it mate) thumbsthumbs

What time we starting on the Saturday? Given proximity, may just come over on the Saturday morning, pitch the tent, then stay on the Saturday night. thumbs
i cant see anyone wanting to start before 11 mate maybe 12 to let the people get there who arent staying the night before

i cant see anyone wanting to start before 11 mate maybe 12 to let the people get there who arent staying the night before

Given timings then, I'll probably be over on the Saturday morning and pitch the tent ready for the Saturday night thumbs

What camp site at Pooley Bridge, there seems to be a few in and around the area? Actually, I'll ask a local. Dick, any suggestions? scratch

Given timings then, I'll probably be over on the Saturday morning and pitch the tent ready for the Saturday night thumbs

What camp site at Pooley Bridge, there seems to be a few in and around the area? Actually, I'll ask a local. Dick, any suggestions? scratch

im more in the middle,lakes one side north east other Smile
the one thats closesest to the pub i reckon Laughing has stan not sorted it? it'll be busy with the schools off mind thumbs

What camp site at Pooley Bridge, there seems to be a few in and around the area? Actually, I'll ask a local. Dick, any suggestions? scratch [/quote]
im more in the middle,lakes one side north east other Smile
the one thats closesest to the pub i reckon Laughing has stan not sorted it? it'll be busy with the schools off mind thumbs [/quote]

Good point that, forgot all about it. Best get booked early just in case thumbs

May have Angela with me, and possibly the little one. To camp for the Saturday night not for the Rideout thumbsthumbs I'm pretty sure the little one would come if shoe was able to thumbsLaughingthumbsLaughing

Will have to sort the campsite quickly given school holidays etc thumbs

come on stan,with the school hols looming getting accomodations gonna be tight and we need a route sorted thumbs

i know im being slow but i WILL sort it out dave is mel coming and do you still want b&b my mate who knows the lakes really well informed me last night that he cant make it afterall so now im panicking cos i thought i could leave it to him on a lighter note he has had sex on top of the 10 highest peaks in the lake district he informed me Shocked

i wondered why he was bringing me all these different stones to engrave with me dremmel naming different peaks in the lakes and it turned out he was making trophys the dirty sod and not all of them were with his then mrs Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
yes mel is going and B&B would be great thumbs
ok mate ill sort it out though i may be camping now as i need to bring stuff such as wine which a son will bring in a car along with camping gear such as airbeds and adequate bedding that you cant fit on a bike you just might get a ride in one of the fastest polos in the country Twisted Evil (285bhp at the wheels)

@Davehutch wrote:
yes mel is going and B&B would be great thumbs
ok mate ill sort it out though i may be camping now as i need to bring stuff such as wine which a son will bring in a car

ill fetch a kettle Laughing

so you thinking pooley bridge stan? theres a few sites around there but not been in a few years thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
so you thinking pooley bridge stan? theres a few sites around there but not been in a few years thumbs
give him a hand Dick and get it sorted SadSad

im up for it,stan? thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

I am coming up that weekend even if i have to sort it myself thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

I am coming up that weekend even if i have to sort it myself thumbs
and its only 5weeks away

ill sort it lads pint and ive got a surprise guest coming as well so youll all meet a star from the 70s 80s cool as penguins p;ss and a very nice bloke but a bit deaf silent but so would you be if youde drummed for one of the top bands for 30 odd years

ill sort it lads pint and ive got a surprise guest coming as well so youll all meet a star from the 70s 80s cool as penguins p;ss
ok stan keep us updated m8 , I will be just glad to meet you m8 thumbs

im a bit of an anticlimax dave fat and ugly but i love beer and bikes and hate ......but weve sent enough texts to know each others sense of humour Twisted Evil im really looking forward to meeting you and mel as well as the other people and i think it will be a great weekend weather permitting ;i went to the honda cbx rally last weekend and they were all in the bar cos it was a washout no rideout no show just cbx owners drowning their sorrows and some had come from ireland to bishop auckland

@Davehutch wrote:
ill sort it lads pint and ive got a surprise guest coming as well so youll all meet a star from the 70s 80s cool as penguins p;ss
ok stan keep us updated m8 , I will be just glad to meet you m8 thumbs
and no it isnt duncan norville this guy is really cool and a multi millionaire but very down to earth ;hes coming to my house to learn to weld he rides a harley rocker c