Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inch_speller

Project shite bike - CB250g

All on a bit of a go slow at the moment.

Still trying to figure out where to mount the rear master and what position I want the foot pegs.

I'm gonna aim to have them sat a few inches further back than standard so will have to make up some mounts but not had the time to sit down in the shed to suss it out.

Got mine mounted on the rear foot peg mounts. Seems fine to me but may be slightly too high if you're taller than 6 foot, worth a try though. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Just noticed your rear foot peg mounts are missing, ignore the previous. thumbsthumbs

@Gazman wrote:
Got mine mounted on the rear foot peg mounts. Seems fine to me but may be slightly too high if you're taller than 6 foot, worth a try though. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Just noticed your rear foot peg mounts are missing, ignore the previous. thumbsthumbs

Yeah they were cut off as excess weight but now thinking it may of been a better option to leave them on.

I'm thinking of mounting the pegs just where the bottom of the loop for the rear pegs was (if that makes sence)

im sure it will all come right after all Rome was not built in aday . thumbs ,

@Gazman wrote:

Yeah they were cut off as excess weight but now thinking it may of been a better option to leave them on.

I'm thinking of mounting the pegs just where the bottom of the loop for the rear pegs was (if that makes sence)

Yeh, know where you mean. That would probably be a good position, as mine are about as high as you would comfortably want them and that would be just slightly lower. Gaz thumbsthumbs

No pics at the moment as battery in phone died!!!

Bracket for mounting the rear master cylinder shaped, just gotta drill bolt holes and then weld it on.

For the foot peg mount I was having a bit of a struggle. But I've decided on cutting the Aprilia alloy foot peg hanger type thing down to make a pattern so as to line every thing up and then will have to find a friendly machine shop that can make one out of steel so I can weld it on to the frame.

I'll post some pics when I can.

Had a little time this evening.

Acquired some channel.

Check it out for size.

After a little hack saw and file time.

Just have to get the right size bits for drill then weld it all up.

Little update on the peg and pedal hanger

Just need to get it all welded up

Oh and its rested on my first attempt at making a seat.

Top yoke turned up.

Cut off the ignition switch loop

And the other front end addition.

Gonna have to have a new stem turned up as the standard Aprilia one is about 8mm too short.