Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

suzuki B king

Nice one Dave, I'm envious. Don't feel bad now, remember-you're a long time looking at the coffin lid. Enjoy. thumbs

there's a shop in Northampton called Sofa King, if you need a new settee Dave let me know Very Happy

congratulations on your purchase dave theyre a cracking machine enjoy it mate and try to keep it clean Laughing

well done dave i'm sure you gonna love it, just needs a tail tidy, two brothers stumpy twin pipes and lose those awfull mirrors. and i'm weely weely jealous thumbs

If i hear you say this again....." what the censored have I done " scratch ile ban ya everyone agree Laughingthumbs just enjoy it mate lifes to short thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
If i hear you say this again....." what the censored have I done " scratch ile ban ya everyone agree Laughingthumbs just enjoy it mate lifes to short thumbs
sorrynew here
thumbsLaughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
sorrynew here
thumbsLaughingthumbs
and if he stue dont ban ya,I will smack ya fofl

enjoy it dave thumbs

Congrats on your purchase Dave thumbs Will you be keeping that bandit as your winter hack? Smile

Well done Dave look forward to seeing her m8, might give Matlock a try this Sun if u up that way thumbs

Congrats on the bike Dave thumbsthumbs Enjoy the limited riding time we have left. Just think a full season next year to enjoy her Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

@Macie_UK wrote:
Congrats on your purchase Dave thumbs Will you be keeping that bandit as your winter hack? Smile

Yes keeping her m8 ,don't know about miss treating her though
Well done Dave look forward to seeing her m8, might give Matlock a try this Sun if u up that way thumbs
can't make this Sunday sorry m8 ,and I don't pick her up to next sat

well lets hope we still have the sun next week Dave , im hoping to go to santa pod , drag bikes next weekend thumbs

thats fantastic news dave youll have a few sleepless nights till next weekend thumbs

Great news dave wont take ya long to get up here on it Smilethumbsthumbs

Ha Dave, nice bike mate, You must be well chuffed. Like everyone's said, enjoy. Gaz thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Been away for the weekend , and I think its started to sink in Shocked I am getting a new bike thats as fast as censoredpartypartypartyI love youI love youbananabananabouncepartyparty

They're only as fast as your right hand says Dave, you'll be fine Smile

you will be fine i was the same when i got the GSXR , just dont go to mad with the right hand and you will be fine , if you do then keep some clean pants under the seat Very HappyVery Happy ..

@madsod wrote:
you will be fine i was the same when i got the GSXR , just dont go to mad with the right hand and you will be fine , if you do then keep some clean pants under the seat Very HappyVery Happy ..
dont wear them garry affraid

affraidSmile yeah just take it easy till you get used to it i was the same when i got my ace as garry says youll be be fine thumbs

just have a few more pints Dave to help you sleep , thumbsthumbs