• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

southers ride weekend(18th August 2012)

@Davehutch wrote:
I may have to nip somewhere on the day while you lot are out Wink

Yeah to get the battery charged on your mobility scooter Laughing
Just to clarify are we talking about 18th August 2012 ? if so count me in thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I may have to nip somewhere on the day while you lot are out Wink

Yeah to get the battery charged on your mobility scooter Laughing
Just to clarify are we talking about 18th August 2012 ? if so count me in thumbs
yes it is Rob thumbs nice 1 you censored

ah well sod that, if theres one zed in the group i might aswell tag along!

Nice one rob should be a good meet this.

Get ya bikinis ready for southern heat guys lol

been to sheerness twice Chad... it rained both times fofl

what mankinis affraidaffraid

@Neill wrote:

Sheerness is a shite hole that's why.

And Dick Yeh sure Dave will have one for you

@Neill wrote:

Sheerness is a shite hole that's why.

And Dick Yeh sure Dave will have one for you
I have but may be a bit to small for Dick Very Happy

wouldnt mind chad long way though Smile got any good ale down there Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
welcome to stop the nite Dick to break the journey thumbs

thats really kind of you m8 Smile im going to give it a good think i wouldnt mind going thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
welcome to stop the nite Dick to break the journey thumbs

thats really kind of you m8 Smile im going to give it a good think i wouldnt mind going thumbs
no probs m8 , your more than welcome to stop there and on your way back

very tempting offer Dave Very Happy im going to give it serious thought cheers m8 thumbsthumbs

Not many of us from the frozen north, so they organise a "Southers Ride Out"! They think the huski's freeze in this weather or what!? No north/south divide on this forum then Laughingfoflfoflfofl

August 18th, may head down. I'm due to be on holiday next year around that time so will have to see. If I head down will let you know Dick. Could meet you on the way down there? Will let you know.

Not many of us from the frozen north, so they organise a "Southers Ride Out"! They think the huski's freeze in this weather or what!? No north/south divide on this forum then Laughingfoflfoflfofl

August 18th, may head down. I'm due to be on holiday next year around that time so will have to see. If I head down will let you know Dick. Could meet you on the way down there? Will let you know.
and you can both stop here on the way if you like thumbs I have a spare room with a double bed affraid

@Davehutch wrote:

and you can both stop here on the way if you like thumbs I have a spare room with a double bed affraid

Fofl, and so what mike ice gotta go 370 miles to forum meet up in the wilderness

@Davehutch wrote:

Fofl, and so what mike ice gotta go 370 miles to forum meet up in the wilderness

agree but you're a young fit lad (so Dave tells me affraid ) and I'm a miserable old git (so Dave tells me affraid ) meaning you 're able to travel further foflapplausefoflapplause

can i come? iam on the kent borders. not on the gamma off course picked my self up a bandit to run about on for now a few months ago Very Happy

sounds like we got ourselfs a party
Chad when you say you will bring a crate, we don't mean those alchopops you drink fofl

@biker_dan wrote:
can i come? iam on the kent borders. not on the gamma off course picked my self up a bandit to run about on for now a few months ago Very Happy
Morte the merrier Dan thumbs

just enmailed a local campsite, a mile from me. it is basic, but last year it was very cheap. there are toilets etc, its around water, not moat, not sure what its called, but there a boat cafe there for ya bacon sarnies. and half mile walk up the leas got the playa pub on the sea front.

are nicer camp sites up other end of island but nothing up there, and if anything happens its miles from anywhere, thumbs

just enmailed a local campsite, a mile from me. it is basic, but last year it was very cheap. there are toilets etc, its around water, not moat, not sure what its called, but there a boat cafe there for ya bacon sarnies. and half mile walk up the leas got the playa pub on the sea front.

are nicer camp sites up other end of island but nothing up there, and if anything happens its miles from anywhere, thumbs
thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs

Hope ive got a bloody bike by then Sad

@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs

if no we will sort ya! even if i have to come and get ya mate thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
what you need is a nice vstrom 1000 Streety

if he donest have a bike could always have a vstrom knight in shining armour thumbsLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs

Thanx chad u r a star mate thumbs I worse comes to worse I'll come in the car an bring a lid and jump on the back if anyone will have me thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
thumbs

Thanx chad u r a star mate thumbs I worse comes to worse I'll come in the car an bring a lid and jump on the back if anyone will have me thumbs
corse we will or ill get John down from Essex sure he would go two up. He did have an account on here he's gone quiet

corse we will or ill get John down from Essex sure he would go two up. He did have an account on here he's gone quiet
who sniff yeh I've got his number never thought of that I'll give him a ring, I noticed he went quiet I'll txt him ta morra c wot he's up ta thumbs

who sniff yeh I've got his number never thought of that I'll give him a ring, I noticed he went quiet I'll txt him ta morra c wot he's up ta thumbs

Oh and sniff I was on bout johnlp came Hastings may day last year

Well they ain't got back to me.

But bout six mikes from me maybe 8 is a place called the harty ferry inn if you want to look.

It's right in the country side of Sheppey. 2 miles of farmer, but tarmaced lanes to get there but lively place homemade food and, locally brewed cider etc. Can't promice but may get free camping if you eat there. Showers etc available.

Here's the view as went for a drink up there earlier

But bout six mikes from me maybe 8 is a place called the harty ferry inn if you want to look.

It's right in the country side of Sheppey. 2 miles of farmer, but tarmaced lanes to get there but lively place homemade food and, locally brewed cider etc. Can't promice but may get free camping if you eat there. Showers etc available.

Looks ok there chad thumbs

so nice, so quiet, and lovely place.

so nice, so quiet, and lovely place.

quiet until we turn up naa only joking thumbs

Okay camping booked.

Few rules.

It is free so that's a bo.us but we have to do the following

Clear up after ourselves no mess
No BBQ's etc
Reaso. For that is you have to eat there, but that's why there's no camping charge.

Okay camping booked.

Few rules.

It is free so that's a bo.us but we have to do the following

Clear up after ourselves no mess
No BBQ's etc
Reaso. For that is you have to eat there, but that's why there's no camping charge.

Hey nice one chad top man thumbsthumbs we can do a bbq on the beach thumbs

Thing is you have to eat your meals there. And on main day were going out to a biker cafe Wink

weres the prices for the food then :P got a rough estimate of costs?

not sure if they meant breakfast too. they said meals. when ill probs eat light on the saturday in morning, as then get big all day breakfast at that cafe Smile

and then maybe something bigger next day. but obviously we will be out during the day.

but food is good there lots of local produce. like pheasant etc.

and also they do local made cider. was 9% last week but does vary. never seen it below 8% thumbs