Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Calendars now on sale (now posted )

yeh not bad idea mate. we only had the idear 3 weeks ago, and to get pics and orders before december

@madsod wrote:
thanks for all your time and work to do this , top man thumbsthumbs

thats okay cheers mate Smile

and rich, even better, sent me somepics of ya daughters?? pint

yeh not bad idea mate. we only had the idear 3 weeks ago, and to get pics and orders before december

hats off to you chad you done a cracking job in a short space of time well done m8y thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:

hats off to you chad you done a cracking job in a short space of time well done m8y thumbsthumbs

thanx mate. pics are taking 38 mins to upload to visa, !! YAWN!!! almost done, place the order in 10 mins id say one they done, just hoping dont loose internet signal now as the hubs playing up, blooody bt!

@madsod wrote:
thanks for all your time and work to do this , top man thumbsthumbs

thats okay cheers mate Smile

and rich, even better, sent me somepics of ya daughters?? pint

Why you little.....................

Dont put youself down mate, you put youself out there and did suumut for all of us salutesalutesalutesalute

orderd. party

paied bit extra for 7 day service, worked out £22 for the 13 calendars, otherwise its 21 days and sod that. but 3 days was like £60 Surprised. but once they here ill post them out.

ive gont over them cant find anything wrong, sorry if there is guys but im 99% sure they are fine, pics are in orders, names correct etc. just when im doing things like this i always worry lol

well done mate, dont put yourself out of pocket, pm me if its more than I paid thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
well done mate, dont put yourself out of pocket, pm me if its more than I paid thumbs

thanx guys and rich shouldnt be, ive got £2 to post each calendar, and was quoted by firends up post office £1.80, leave 20p for each envelope,

see i planned it all well.

i did put it a quid higher planing on refunding, but it was the cost to get calendars in a week. was £12 for 10, fine, orderd 3 as couldnt do 13, and they want £8.50 for 3 calendars to be posted in 7 days. so luckily that extra quid has coverd things thumbs so glad i did that now rather, then charge less then be stuck.

Excellent Chad cant wait for it to arrive and thanks again for taking the time to do them thumbs

thats okay mate, and nah same. i get to see them first thou muh haha. still first class post straight away

you got em yet? were getting impatient! only a few weeks till Christmas you know Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
got mine and well worth the money , the only thing is they dont advertise the forum Sad

but well done Chad and thanks bananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabanana

The cover Dave, wrote the forum etc, couldn't put logo with the pic vista wouldn't accept the dimentions.

@Davehutch wrote:
got mine and well worth the money , the only thing is they dont advertise the forum Sad

but well done Chad and thanks bananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabanana

The cover Dave, wrote the forum etc, couldn't put logo with the pic vista wouldn't accept the dimentions.
please dont think i am complaining chad Embarassed you done good m8 and thanks salute

Just got mine, Cheers Chad, looks really good mate, hu hum particularly February. foflfofl . Gaz thumbsthumbs

my postman is a lazy shit and hasnt been and probably wont come today...

My Postman dare not come to my house if he thinks there is some one in!so I hide hide

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

please dont think i am complaining chad Embarassed you done good m8 and thanks salute

Yeh no dw I know what your saying, best I could do on vista unless it was free style one what's would have been 16 posted each

oh yeah its a sat, no doubt he will come round at 2pm with nothing but bills lol

the SOAB just turned up lol looks good chad thumbs October FTW!! :P

got mine 8.30 on the dot cracking job chad well done m8 june looks awsome Laughingthumbsthumbs

Just got up from nights to find my calendar sat there, pint brilliant job Chad well done mate, salute it could do with a few more Bandits in it though Very HappyVery Happy
Great idea having a group photo on the front page thumbs

Received mine tday, great job, thx Chad, and gotta say that's an exceedingly nice bike on Decembers page, Very Happy

Glad you like them guys even if Dave doesn't foflfofl

I'm kidding mate.

And I think march is best.

Must say gaz's august pic is good

Glad you like them guys even if Dave doesn't foflfofl

I'm kidding mate.

And I think march is best.

Must say gaz's august pic is good

august good but i reckon junes better Smilehide

Received mine tday, great job, thx Chad, and gotta say that's an exceedingly nice bike on Decembers page, Very Happy

Must be mine then Laughing

Sorry Robbie, someone else who put a pic forward bought one so thought it was only fair that their bike went in for them

Sorry Robbie, someone else who put a pic forward bought one so thought it was only fair that their bike went in for them

Not a problem mate, I was only joking with Rob thumbs