Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Forum bike and visor stickers

Here are a couple of pic's with the black forum stickers on my visor Smile yes my visor is dirty, needs a clean Smile

Looking good ash!!!

Don't forget to buy them people,

In black or white, bike or visor stickers, but either can go on anything.

£1 for your first sticker and then 50p for each additional, and that's . With postage

Thanks Chad, think im gonna need some more white one's soon, the rain didnt let the sticker peel off lmao! so let me know when the white one's are in and i'll have a couple more mate Smile

chad can I have 4 white visor ones , 2 black visor ones , 1 black and 1 white car ones please , they look great m8 thanks for taking the time to sort it salute let me know what I owe you how you want paying thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
chad can I have 4 white visor ones , 2 black visor ones , 1 black and 1 white car ones please , they look great m8 thanks for taking the time to sort it salute let me know what I owe you how you want paying thumbs

dave im out of white car ones, gaz wiped me out Laughing but ill put anouther order in today and should have them in a couple of days,

ill pom in a sec mate Wink

@Davehutch wrote:

dave im out of white car ones, gaz wiped me out Laughing but ill put anouther order in today and should have them in a couple of days,

you will what confused

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

you will what confused

he aint well and is a prisoner of mother england at the moment. (THATS WHAT I THOUGHT lol! )

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

you will what confused

he aint well and is a prisoner of mother england at the moment. (THATS WHAT I THOUGHT lol! )

white one for my clear visor

black one for the mirror one, is hard to see as the camera didnt like the mirrored effect, but it looks better in the flesh, most people put them on the top but my arai eye brows get in the way Laughing

also i accidently folded one and the co.uk got put out of line so i did this to the tank bacg i got from dick

black one for the mirror one, is hard to see as the camera didnt like the mirrored effect, but it looks better in the flesh, most people put them on the top but my arai eye brows get in the way Laughing

also i accidently folded one and the co.uk got put out of line so i did this to the tank bacg i got from dick

Is that a Phil Read replica lid Chad thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Yeah sure is stue

looking good chad thumbs
got mine this morning thanks mate,ill put a pic up when i get sorted thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Yeah sure is stue
Excellent mate thumbs

orderd some more if i dont have enough of what you want should be with me very soon.

dont forge its £1 for first vinyl and then 50p for each additional, and thats posted! thumbs

bump!

still got loads of stickers left guys!

Come on guys an gals chad has done this to help our forum buy some stickers and he aint earning out of it thumbsthumbsthumbs

bump!

still got loads of stickers left guys!

Come on guys an gals chad has done this to help our forum buy some stickers and he aint earning out of it thumbsthumbsthumbs

YEAH!!! thanx micky lol. tight buggers aint they! you know who you are Suspect

bumpetry bump bump.

low on visor stickers but will get some soon. but oplenty of bike stickers, thumbs

it's not about money, just hate stickers on my bike or helmet but full marks chad for doing them thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
it's not about money, just hate stickers on my bike or helmet but full marks chad for doing them thumbs

thats why i put two black ones on my dilver frame vblend them in lol.

byt my cars got two of these, think bike, and a "only speeneed a poo" Very Happy haha

Mine wouldnt fit my bellypan Sad
But i found a home for them Very Happy

I'll have 2 white and 2 black visor stickers

pm me please
paypal

@haveugot1 wrote:
Bet them cans sound class. thumbs

Pretty loud at low speeds but once over 60 they aint to bad Laughing

@flange wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Strange that isn't it. Once the revs are up they sound like any normal sized can lol

@fr499y wrote:
@flange wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Strange that isn't it. Once the revs are up they sound like any normal sized can lol

on jordans bandit they dont, sounds like an f1 car. its rubbly, then 6-8k quieter and past that its stupidy loud!

sorry for delay to anyone after visor stickers, i need to order them which i will do shortly.

anyhow new car new stickers.

Sorry visor ones being a pain they tried to charge double so got a convo going on. Should be sorted then I'm working weekend so can get an order in Wink sorry for delay mate.

Sorry visor ones being a pain they tried to charge double so got a convo going on. Should be sorted then I'm working weekend so can get an order in Wink sorry for delay mate.

thats ok mate just let me no thanks

Hi Chad, I would be interested in a visor sticker whenever you get them sorted. Cheers mate. thumbs

Hi Chad - how much are the visor stickers and is it too late for me to order one? Smile