Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Forum bike and visor stickers

ive got plenty of bike stickers, visor ones i have one white but need it as a template for new ones. previous supplier is messing around and locally they want £1 a vinyl, so double the price. ill try h&l when i get time if theres time before work tomorrow ill pay them a visit

sorry about anyone whos after the visor ones

ive got plenty of bike stickers, visor ones i have one white but need it as a template for new ones. previous supplier is messing around and locally they want £1 a vinyl, so double the price. ill try h&l when i get time if theres time before work tomorrow ill pay them a visit

sorry about anyone whos after the visor ones
ok m8 , cheers but dont put too much effort in to it if there £1 there £1 , if you know what i mean

yeah but i can justify £1 for a sticker, i usually buy in bolk, they last longer but its cheaper for everyone Wink but at £1 each i would need say 10 o each visor thats £20, bit mad really!

i'll have one if you get them sorted Smile - dont stress on my behalf if its too much hassle though

@melly wrote:
i'll have one if you get them sorted Smile - dont stress on my behalf if its too much hassle though

will do thumbs

got loads in at the min if anyone after any!

still £1 posted for the first sticker and then extra 50p for each aditional sticker.

Sparkling, I'll have 3 black & 3 white car ones & 3 white visor ones please. Chuck us a pm with your paypal addy on thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
Sparkling, I'll have 3 black & 3 white car ones & 3 white visor ones please. Chuck us a pm with your paypal addy on thumbs

Think I remember a song about that. Now how does it go "theres a black one and a white one and one with a bit of ............." Yep thats it!!! foflfofl

you didnt want any did you rich? lol. you said stickers wernt your thing?

and update got 1 black bike, no white bike, sold well last time.

visor got 35 black, and a couple white, i have emailed to order some more

im bit low on stickers at the min, ahvent even had anyone want any this year?

how many would you be after? i can place an order thumbs

Only 2 white car ones Chad for my belly pan.Dont order if you've got no other interest m8.If you get some later on let me know thumbs

ill order some payday. im guna need a couple for my car once its re-painted Wink

so give me a couple of weeks ill drop you a message mate Wink

Hey can I get a forum sticker in white to put on my bikes screen please.

are they still available?

Yammy wrote:
Hey can I get a forum sticker in white to put on my bikes screen please.

are they still available?
Think Chad is struggling to find anyone to do these now, I think Chad has done a cracking job over the last year or so sorting these , But if anyone else (or Chad) would like to have a go at sorting some that would be cool hutchsmotorbikeforum 

not yet mate, want to get my own vinyl plotter soon. and I will just sort out the extra money going to the forum Wink

but bare with me I might picking a plotter up very soon

@dick65 wrote:
a guy on ebay was doing custom ones for £4 each Shocked 

what I will do is if I make stickers for anyone or work I will put hutchs forum ones on the edges to save wasting the vinyl so they work out free within reason and means the money can go to the forum.

but I would be able to make custom colour ones then as the price plus cost of extra vinyl which for solid colours is like £1.49, metallic is under a fiver. its my flourecent stickers where its £11 lol

[/quote] What I will do is if I make stickers for anyone or work I will put Hutchs Forum ones on the edges to save wasting the vinyl so they work out free within reason and means the money can go to the forum.

But I would be able to make custom colour ones then as the price plus cost of extra vinyl which for solid colours is like £1.49, metallic is under a fiver. its my flourecent stickers where its £11 lol [/quote]

Nice one Chad

Okay ill be doing stickers again soon as ive bought myself a plotter.

do them at price as before £1 a sticker posted but then extra 50p a sticker so if you order 2 it will be £1.50.

colours also could be possible but let bare with me on that  thumbs 

ill post up when ive done some ready etc but hoping the weekend ish!

Okay ill be doing stickers again soon as ive bought myself a plotter.

do them at price as before £1 a sticker posted but then extra 50p a sticker so if you order 2 it will be £1.50.

colours also could be possible but let bare with me on that  thumbs 

ill post up when ive done some ready etc but hoping the weekend ish!

good man  thumbs 

Ok got some stickers like in the pic below  , they measure  30cm x 15mm    and are  £1.50P a sticker posted but then extra 50p a sticker so if you order 2 in the same envelope  it will  £2.00P

PM me with your name, address and how many you want ,   paypal

davehutch@hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk