Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

bike pic of the month (chat)

thanks just coundt get it too clear as was on phone :/ but was out mote park its like a lake, nice in the summer and decided to get a pic Smile

Check your messages chap!

Drop us a pm mate.

Also can everyone re send me pics please the harddrive fried in my laptop so I've lost everything. I'll search through old emails but may need some re sending. Thanks

got them thanks mate thumbs pm me your addy and what sticker you want? got loads visor and onle 1 black car left thou need to get some car ones payday

@Davehutch wrote:
just been talking to Chad , and next months bike of the month we are only going to give you 2 weeks to get pics in ,then 1 week to vote , Decembers pic will be the forum banner or something like, this way Chad can get to work on the calaners thumbs

/t6946-voting-for-october-s-bike-of-the-month#93497

/t6945-bike-of-the-month-november#93495

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
just been talking to Chad , and next months bike of the month we are only going to give you 2 weeks to get pics in ,then 1 week to vote , Decembers pic will be the forum banner or something like, this way Chad can get to work on the calaners thumbs

/t6946-voting-for-october-s-bike-of-the-month#93497

/t6945-bike-of-the-month-november#93495

this is your last chance of getting your bike in the 2013 hutchs motor bike forum calendar

4 days left and only dick has a pic in november, last chance people! we need some nice winter pics rolling! thumbs

just got back from a 100 mile run,needed to clear the cobwebs thats right up hartside pass very cold with rain threatning but got home with a big grin Very Happythumbs

bloody hell dick its freezing up there in the height of summer mate snow

i had the thermals on stan but still chuffing freezing m8 Laughing i more or less had the roads to myself Twisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:

/t7045-voting-for-bike-of-the-month-november#94347

/t6946-voting-for-october-s-bike-of-the-month#94349

sorry dick i did dave as thought it might add mixture in the calendar. maybe it should be the dick65 calendar folf

@Davehutch wrote:
chad can have anything he wants , i have got a vote for bike of the month

Didn't think you were allowed to vote for family members? Laughingfoflfofl

so the 2013 calendar is this >>>>>

front page forum banner (bit of advertising)

January >>>>> maveric

february>>>>>>> Lee

[img][/img]

March >>>>>> Stue11

April>>>>>>> Chad

May>>>Jezza

June>>>>haveugot1

July>>>>Maveric

August>>>Dick65

September>>>>dick65

October>>>>>Chad

November>>>>dick65

December>>>>> forum banner

Dick do you want a sticker? And ill do priceing tonight ready for orders. Dave have you got a better banner pic you could email me as copying one on here is crap quality Wink

Dick do you want a sticker? And ill do priceing tonight ready for orders. Dave have you got a better banner pic you could email me as copying one on here is crap quality Wink
will see what i can do , can you pm me your email address please