Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashleypayne

Yamaha fzr 400 3tj Street fighter project.

@lee wrote:
its nearly all off,You have 2 choices me personally would sand it off as you have already started sanding

but if you do anything else thats anodised use mr muscles oven cleaner spray it on leave for 30 mins then check it

repeat this till its all of then polish thumbs
lee is the man use mr muscle oven cleaner i took his advice and my swingarm came up a treat

agree Ive heard alot about Lee from Chad Smile

This is how my finish heel plate looks, spent hours on it last night. It is a mirror reflects just a tad blury haha.

Does look alot better in person, sorry about the picture quality was using webcam haha, when the other half is next round will use her camera get better pics of it Smile

My room stinks of autosol now lol

Finally got somewhere with it! haha, new light came, such an arse to fit, but got it on.....

wired up

Unsure where to mount, above or below the brackets ?

The garage a mess ? na thats an understate meant!!!!!!! dad wont clean it, and when I offer he is like na its fine i'll do it, takes the mick! was falling over everywhere lmao

The garage a mess ? na thats an understate meant!!!!!!! dad wont clean it, and when I offer he is like na its fine i'll do it, takes the mick! was falling over everywhere lmao
do it when hes out thumbsthumbs

light looks well thumbsthumbs

He would kill me moving his stuff! got a right problem with me moving it if I dont ask, thinks im gonna brake it.... Anyway, got the speedo all sorted and working as it should now! got the mounting bracket made, and had another go on the heel plate.

Lee or anyone, have any idea what would be the best thing to protect this ? wanna polish the frame aswell.

Im, sure this will be the dogs bits when all done looks great thumbs

Been a long time since I posted, so heres the bike so far Smile

Tail light on, need a new number plate ? lol

sneaky pic of my knee down.

from front

quick polish, nothing amazing.

see part of the frame polishing.

yuck!!! Laughing

kidding mate, just get it done need a rideing buddy for week after next thumbsparty

book ya test! etc, theory, ill even driven you there if needed! if im free ill happliy take you if ya dads still on this course. also dad said why he not come back after lunch?

i take my hat of to you , so nice to see some one so young , do what us old git's do all the time thumbsthumbs

Thanks for your feedback Smile almost ready for the road just no where near ready to how I want it lol, and im not sure Chad.

Thanks for your feedback Smile almost ready for the road just no where near ready to how I want it lol, and im not sure Chad.

well offers there if ya need a lift. maybe on bike if its on road Smile

nice work ash,polishing looks great mate for a first go at it,take me hat off to ya as I know how hard it is well done thumbsthumbs