Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Big problems with my internet connection(aol)

hehe, test done this morning ere Wink

Anyway, not to hijack! Hope you get it sorted Dave, Like i've said before, if its a seperate router/modem then you can always try a spare router i have thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
hehe, test done this morning ere Wink

Anyway, not to hijack! Hope you get it sorted Dave, Like i've said before, if its a seperate router/modem then you can always try a spare router i have thumbs
I brought one yesterday Matt , but no better off m8

well in that case, lets hope the engineer can fix it and not come up with stupid excuses as to why its not working and how its *not the line, not our end up something at your end* :P

I get the same problem not so much much now as they have throttled my speed back due to BT's cables being shite, still happens occasionally tho, I was with Virgin for years without problems then one day they just decided to piss me about so after about 3 weeks of no internet and some desk jockey telling me their engineer didn't know what he was doing I told them where to stick their broadband where the sun doesn't shine, hence being with Plusnet now and the service I have received is fantastic.

aol chap just gone , it was my router Embarassed why i couldnt get the new one I brought to work I dont know Embarassed any way supplied a new one every thing is good and he was a nice chap party

@Davehutch wrote:
aol chap just gone , it was my router Embarassed why i couldnt get the new one I brought to work I dont know Embarassed any way supplied a new one every thing is good and he was a nice chap party

*sigh* Rolling Eyes