Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Trebor & davehutch's 2012 meet/rideout 27th may

i can bring eggs, mums friend has loads of chickens, always got too many, but how to keeop them safe for 165 miles lol!

hard boil em Chad keep em intact al the way there

@Neill wrote:
i can bring eggs, mums friend has loads of chickens, always got too many, but how to keeop them safe for 165 miles lol!

cold egg err

@Neill wrote:

cold egg err

forgot your from sheppy might not of heard about microwaves yet

@Neill wrote:
@Neill wrote:

cold egg err

oh yes only eat micrtowave meals, kids grow up on them down here. unlike some of the country only having horse and cart Laughing

@Neill wrote:
@Neill wrote:

cold egg err

oh yes only eat micrtowave meals, kids grow up on them down here. unlike some of the country only having horse and cart Laughing

knew I should have sent my daughter round to clip your ear when she was in sheerness last week Very Happy

@Neill wrote:
@Neill wrote:

cold egg err

knew I should have sent my daughter round to clip your ear when she was in sheerness last week Very Happy

whats she doing there? she want diseases? least minsters clean toilet

@Neill wrote:
@Neill wrote:

visiting the inlaws

@Neill wrote:
@Neill wrote:

visiting the inlaws

dont tell me you interbreed with them. apprently swampies have six fingers, webbed feet and marry their siblings thumbs

Darn cannot make this one got a wedding that weekend up in North Yorkshire & will be travelling back on the Sunday SadSadSad May be the weather will be pants so it can be posponed till the following weekend, Hoping LaughingLaughing

for all northern members thinking of riding down ive just got back on me bike from Daves neck of the woods on a sports bike 4 and a bit hours up the m6 nice steady 75 mph well maybe a bit more when i was close to home Laughing one break near preston for coffee 115 mile half way and another at tebay when the reserve light came on at 182 miles then home 222 miles job done so its do able thumbsthumbs

Good going Dick, thumbs Don't forget there's a hundred mile ride out on top of that..... affraid

Good going Dick, thumbs Don't forget there's a hundred mile ride out on top of that..... affraid

daves 170ish miles from me so guna find somewhere to camp if i can make it Smile

and saying that dick northern meet is 370 miles from me Shocked

yep probs be a two night stop over, good to be fresh for a long ride and not sure about times and miles down on a1 for the geordie boys Laughingthumbsthumbs

daves 170ish miles from me so guna find somewhere to camp if i can make it Smile

going down i did 332 miles because m6 was closed due to an accident,and i got lost Embarassed

@dick65 wrote:

going down i did 332 miles because m6 was closed due to an accident,and i got lost Embarassed
did you really get lost v funny

Embarassed at least i know my way around manchester now LaughingLaughing all good fun though thumbs

I may honour you with my presence as long as you don't go too fast WinkLaughing

just wondering is anyone going up from kent area? or possible sussex/essex

if you are could ride up together id be staying up ther a couple nights thou, whether its a camp site if it comes to it thumbs

ok i should be there thumbs now i got 2 reliable bikes Surprised

I wouldn't mind coming down and meeting you guys.. Very Happy

Here's the but.

That weekend is the play off final weekend.

If we get automatic promotion will try to get down.
If we are in the play off final will be going to Wembley
thumbs

The ride I was on during Saturday has been cancelled so I will be heading down on Saturday. Anyone else heading down from this far north? Let me know and will head down with them.

Looking forward to meeting up again. And, of course, showing off the new beast mbike

The ride I was on during Saturday has been cancelled so I will be heading down on Saturday. Anyone else heading down from this far north? Let me know and will head down with them.

Looking forward to meeting up again. And, of course, showing off the new beast mbike
Excellent Mike look forword to meeting up again thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Excellent Mike look forword to meeting up again thumbsthumbs

Same here mate, looking forward to seeing everyone again, some for the first time thumbsthumbs Dave's been good enough to allow me a square of floor to rest my head on, so heading down Saturday so I'm fresh for the Ride on Sunday. Can't wait thumbsLaughingthumbsLaughing

Just been sorting dates out in my phone planner and realised I won't be able to make it as we're away at my folks house for the weekend for my dads 65th. Have good one anyway.

Ive planned it all out so I will be going thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
Excellent mate look forward to meeting up partyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Excellent mate look forward to meeting up partyparty

I cant wait look forward to meeting you all thumbsthumbs

have fun guys and gals and stay safe! gutted cant meet you all but maybe next time thumbs

Defo Dave, looks like a nice pitstop, I think once got a detonate number on the run we had better earn them we would like to stop for lunch.
Also if there is 20+ riders coming we might have a prob keeping them all together, Spose we could use that drop off system you suggested last year, what do you think?

Defo Dave, looks like a nice pitstop, I think once got a detonate number on the run we had better earn them we would like to stop for lunch.
Also if there is 20+ riders coming we might have a prob keeping them all together, Spose we could use that drop off system you suggested last year, what do you think?
ye used it on the b-king weekend too , never lost anyone thumbs

we used the drop off system on another rideout I did, once everyone gets into it, it works well.Just need a leader and a tail end charlie.

this is the route then ;

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=201086776731557769846.0004befb818f27441a618&msa=0&ll=52.645563,-0.828094&spn=0.37829,0.928345

its about 80 miles , meet at mine 10.00 or before no later ,PM me for addy , bacon buttys food leave mine 11.00 and down for petrol, then up to Rutland water (stop if you want let me know ) ,round Rutland water and across to Uppingham across to Market Harbrough, across the langtons and to Hallaton http://thebewickearms.co.uk/ for a bite to eat & drink , then back to mine for a coffee of you want ,

@Davehutch wrote:
this is the route then ;

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=201086776731557769846.0004befb818f27441a618&msa=0&ll=52.645563,-0.828094&spn=0.37829,0.928345

its about 80 miles , meet at mine 10.00 or before no later ,PM me for addy , bacon buttys leave mine 11.00 and down for petrol, then up to Rutland water (stop if you want let me know ) ,round Rutland water and across to Uppingham across to Market Harbrough, across the langtons and to Hallaton http://thebewickearms.co.uk/ for a bite to eat & drink , then back to mine for a coffee of you want ,

was a great day last year Dave and i like thye sound of Bacon buttys..
Will be good to stop off for a proper lunch this year too.

@dick65 wrote:
ive never been on a rideout

we will make this one a gud one for you then dick, you ride out virgin you, Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
this is the route then ;

its about 80 miles , meet at mine 10.00 or before no later ,PM me for addy , bacon buttys leave mine 11.00 and down for petrol, then up to Rutland water (stop if you want let me know ) ,round Rutland water and across to Uppingham across to Market Harbrough, across the langtons and to Hallaton http://thebewickearms.co.uk/ for a bite to eat & drink , then back to mine for a coffee of you want ,

was a great day last year Dave and i like thye sound of Bacon buttys..
Will be good to stop off for a proper lunch this year too.
i think we will as well to miss the first stop at rutland and just go to Hallaton then can spend more time there for a chat and eating thumbs

Looks like a good ride out that dave cant wait

sod it Im on me way now for me bacon buttie fofl

thumbsthumbs