Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Trebor & davehutch's 2012 meet/rideout 27th may

Hi all, we both had a great day. It was nice riding with you all, its a shame we couldn't take any moving shots. BIG thanks to Dave and Mel for the hospitality. Cheers guys thumbs

ps. the top box says hi wave
LaughingLaughingLaughing

@XS1100 wrote:
Excellent Turn out well done glad you nice ride Smile How many miles did you clock Stu? endurance rides are great fun Smile
Hello Gaz Very Happy about 300 LaughingLaughing

What a Amazing day! big thanks to dave and mel. cracking people! also was great to meet old friends and new friends this is why i love biking because you can make great friends! just under 300 miles in total for me. thumbsthumbs

Shame I couldn't make the ride itself but as what was said earlier nice to see some old and new faces when I got to the pub.
And Dave as promised I'm not going to say anything about the big red button on your right hand switch gear that's called a kill switch, honest mate my lips are sealed.

@Robbie wrote:

And Dave as promised I'm not going to say anything about the big red button on your right hand switch gear that's called a kill switch, honest mate my lips are sealed.

v funny

glad everyone had a good time thumbs who would ever think leaving another forum and playing around could lead to this Shocked has much as i I love you my king , the best bit has to be meeting great people/friends like you lot salutesalute

thank you all for your friendship no1

@Davehutch wrote:
glad everyone had a good time thumbs who would ever think leaving another forum and playing around could lead to this Shocked has much as i I love you my king , the best bit has to be meeting great people/friends like you lot salutesalute

thank you all for your friendship no1

well said Dave, although i have only met a few folk so far theyve all been great and ive made some good friends through this forum so well done m8 salutethumbsthumbs

Start with a big thanks to Dave and Mel for the hospitality, food and friendship. Chicken, sausage, salad and cous-cous were brilliant on Saturday and the bacon and cobs were great on Sunday morning thumbsthumbsthumbs

Big congrats to Dave and Trebor for the organisation and the route, and the pub for lunch was great, but not the one with the stunned looking scooter boys ShockedShockedShocked

Pleasure to meet some old friends and some new ones. Apologies if I didn't get round everyone, but that's the benefit of having the meets. Eventually you get to see everyone thumbsthumbs

Put the pictures on photobucket, rather than weigh the posting down with them. As is usual with Photobucket, I can't guarantee the order for them Shocked

Forum Ride OUt

These are specially for Luke. Told you it could be done mate, just have to ask ....

I love you

I love you

I love you

Oh, and total mileage for the weekend - 421m. Does that get me farthest travelled? cheerscheers

Yea Mike, fantastic photos also thanks for sharing em partypartyparty

Had a great day out, big thanks to Dave and Mel for their hospitality and Dave and Rob for organising the rideout.

+1 on it being a good day, picked some nice roads there Dave Very Happy

Cheers for the bacon roll & cuppa's

@Robbie wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
oh yeah found another pic lol

Oh yes, the best one Laughing

gotta say, as much as i hate the look of the new zed's, yours in the green looks good Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

gotta say, as much as i hate the look of the new zed's, yours in the green looks good Laughing

Very pretty

@fr499y wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Very pretty

Thanks thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
will have to talk to rob , but I am going TT on the 29th

Fair point mate. If it has to wait a year given the TT then so be it. Need to keep the focus thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
will have to talk to rob , but I am going TT on the 29th

Fair point mate. If it has to wait a year given the TT then so be it. Need to keep the focus thumbsthumbs
may be rob could run it from his end this year no1

tumble weedlol!

There's good organisers and there's not so good organisers.. shake finger

better give them maps in case they get lost again.

like i say a bit near the TT for me got a lot to sort out for going there , and I have the forum camping/rideout to sort as well Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
like i say a bit near the TT for me got a lot to sort out for going there , and I have the forum camping/rideout to sort as well Sad
sorry guys , if someone else want to sort a ride for then i will try and come on it , like i say to near the "TT" for me to sort it this year , and i want to make the main forum rideout a good one and it covers the route i would take you on for this too ,