Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Good weather please !!!!

ride safe guys have a good time,plenty of pics

I will go to work keep the country afloat lol!

@lee wrote:

will do m8, going to get a bath and early to bed , just hope i can get sleep I am too excited moped

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

will do m8, going to get a bath and early to bed , just hope i can get sleep I am too excited moped
Hes always this excited when he knows hes gonna see me LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

it must be love LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

thats why i am going for a bath loeve

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

it must be love LaughingLaughing
He will only see me for a second though im gone LaughingLaughingLaughing only kidding Laughing cant wait to see the new king thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
Get a go on it stue Twisted EvilLaughingLaughing
Hes seen how i ride so i doubt it LaughingLaughing allthough ive stopped pulling wheelies now im a mature and sensible these days thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Hes seen how i ride so i doubt it LaughingLaughing allthough ive stopped pulling wheelies now im a mature and sensible these days thumbsthumbs
thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
thumbsthumbs

im sure mrs stue might have something to say LaughingLaughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
thumbsthumbs

im sure mrs stue might have something to say LaughingLaughingthumbs
Im sure she has laid the law down,and told which colour pants to wear LaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

a bath this early in the month good god man you must be insane Suspectaffraidshake finger

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

a bath this early in the month good god man you must be insane Suspectaffraidshake finger
foflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Gaz recons i will be going on the bandit anyway , he said the b-king wont start smack

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Gaz recons i will be going on the bandit anyway , he said the b-king wont start smack
LaughingLaughingLaughing only Gaz LaughingLaughingLaughing

Aye just taken the battery charger off & packed my tank bag, looking forward to this thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
off to bed Sleep see you tomorrow lads wave
Night Night thumbs

bloody wimp hide

ride safe cya around 11ish bananabanana

@Davehutch wrote:
I am sat here leathers on waterproof over trousers , waterproof socks ,only got a hour and half to go before we meet lol!
lol! im gonna ride with ya to mid wales see what times doing as i have to be back for 5, the road from Leominster to crossgates is one of britains best biking roads with plenty of pic oppurtunities partypartyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I am sat here leathers on waterproof over trousers , waterproof socks ,only got a hour and half to go before we meet lol!
lol! im gonna ride with ya to mid wales see what times doing as i have to be back for 5, the road from Leominster to crossgates is one of britains best biking roads with plenty of pic oppurtunities partypartyparty
thumbsthumbsthumbs

I'm up wish I could fancy a bit of brekkie but hey ho. Don't go without me Dave-I have to find that petrol station unaided Shocked

I'm up wish I could fancy a bit of brekkie but hey ho. Don't go without me Dave-I have to find that petrol station unaided Shocked
same here too excited for breckie food you will find it ring me if you cant i will come and find you thumbs

Just got back in from the rideout with xs1100 aka Gaz, Smilinjack aka Alan whos me dads twin brother Laughing and Dave, dunno how they are gonna feel like when they get back but im froze to the bone Laughing besides that i had a cracking day, heres a few snaps taken thumbsthumbs Gaz took us the back and beyond roads on the way back Laughing and i mean off road single track roads most of the way, Dave almost lost the front end of his bike on a couple of occasions so i dont think he will be any good at supermoto any time soon ShockedShocked cheers Gaz really enjoyed it, and thanks to Alan and Dave for coming down thumbsthumbs cya all again soon thumbsthumbs

cracking pics m8 pleased you all had a good day and got home safe Very Happythumbsthumbs

nice one stue some more cracking calendar pics there thumbs

good to hear ya had a great time thumbsthumbs

Good pics mate thumbsthumbs As Lee said above, few potentials for the March calendar shot LaughingLaughing

Good to see you're back safe thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Just got back in from the rideout with xs1100 aka Gaz, Smilinjack aka Alan whos me dads twin brother Laughing and Dave, dunno how they are gonna feel like when they get back but im froze to the bone Laughing besides that i had a cracking day, heres a few snaps taken thumbsthumbs Gaz took us the back and beyond roads on the way back Laughing and i mean off road single track roads most of the way, Dave almost lost the front end of his bike on a couple of occasions so i dont think he will be any good at supermoto any time soon ShockedShocked cheers Gaz really enjoyed it, and thanks to Alan and Dave for coming down thumbsthumbs cya all again soon thumbsthumbs

Glade you all ad a good day and are all home safe, Stue pic 4 and 5 is the winners for me thumbsthumbsthumbs

Yep good day's work chaps thumbsthumbs I managed 430 miles by the time I got home, and I was ****ing froze. Anyway, a few of my pics.

Nice ride that lads and we all got back safe and sound Smile
I clocked up 372 miles. Little bit busy round Coventry though on the return.

just got in 375 miles for me, B-king is now run in thumbs Hosed down and will wash it tomorrow , thanks all for a great day, especially Gaz for sorting it thumbs