Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Good weather please !!!!

Nice pics lads great days riding too, just back in from gym showered and fed thumbsthumbs

Looks like you had a nice little run out Laughing
Glad you got to Elan Valley, lovely place to ride too thumbs

Great pics looks like a good day out was had thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

cracking pics lads,looks like a good time was had by all thumbsthumbs

Looks like a great day out, i think the March photo comp will be a cracker thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Looks like a great day out, i think the March photo comp will be a cracker thumbs

agree The more sun we get the better the pics will be thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
agreethumbs

Some cracking pics from all there thumbs . As said above, the March calendar pic is going to be a cracker thumbs

Good to see everyone back safe cheersno1no1

Got up usual time 5.45am took dog out for a run and half way round decided i had to go and wash me bike Very HappyVery Happy couldnt leave it any longer thumbs she's all brand new again ive just got to polish her later partypartyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
Got up usual time 5.45am took dog out for a run and half way round decided i had to go and wash me bike Very HappyVery Happy couldnt leave it any longer thumbs she's all brand new again ive just got to polish her later partypartyparty
I hosed mine down when i got in , will be washing it as soon as i finish work thumbs

Nice one stue keep her nice and clean and all polished up thumbsthumbs

Just a quick edit

Nice one Dave you done the B King aswell thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
just had a pint with Gaz and he said alan is sound and if me and stu didnt moan so much we could have got more miles in ShockedShocked
He was the one that couldnt keep still, i was dyeing of thirst and froze, do you know if Alans had is forkseals done yet hide

@Davehutch wrote:
just had a pint with Gaz and he said alan is sound and if me and stu didnt moan so much we could have got more miles in ShockedShocked

Well I didn't like to say too much on the day........

ShockedShocked No new seals yet Stue could prob do with a new one on me butt after all that distance Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

Well I didn't like to say too much on the day........

ShockedShocked No new seals yet Stue could prob do with a new one on me butt after all that distance Laughing
foflfoflfoflfofl