Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

what bike yould you have?

and tbh everyone seems to be moving on from their bandits these days
i thought mine was the best thing since sliced bread Stan , but they do seem dated when you ride something else sorry bandit riders but its true Sad and i I love you mine as you all know

@Davehutch wrote:
and tbh everyone seems to be moving on from their bandits these days
i thought mine was the best thing since sliced bread Stan , but they do seem dated when you ride something else sorry bandit riders but its true Sad and i I love you mine as you all know
dont want to come across as a big head and the bandit sill holds its own , but things move on thumbs

my bandit is the 1250 and tbh i find it less comfortable than me mk 2 1200

linky stan?

thats okay dick, ive ridden sv1000, cbr1000 and bandit 1200 now in the big bike range Wink

and 2 months and my bike can be de-restricted, then bring on march for my daytona 955 party

some of me mates do 900 mile days riding old busas so they must be more comfortable than me 1250 bandit by the way they stop for fuel every 70 minutes affraid

thanks stue im over the moon at getting it cos ive wanted a busa for ages :bananasplit:1250 bandit was fast but it was really sore arse bike even with gel seat thumbs even though ive done so much to her ill gladly let her go to the right owner of course be a nice change to have a modern classic thumbs

thanks stue im over the moon at getting it cos ive wanted a busa for ages :bananasplit:1250 bandit was fast but it was really sore arse bike even with gel seat thumbs even though ive done so much to her ill gladly let her go to the right owner of course be a nice change to have a modern classic thumbs
I know what ya saying Stan, the old b12 aint the best for comfort imo but cant help but love her thumbs ile hopefully treat meself to one for me 40th but dont tell wifey LaughingLaughingthumbs

Congrats on the bike Stan thumbsthumbs

Fancied a busa, but couldn't quite stretch to the money. Still I've got the ZX12 and more than happy with it! thumbsthumbsthumbs

By the way. No racing with Jezza to see who's fastest shake finger I'd only have to pass you both to settle the argument clapfoflclapfofl

this ones one of the first ones made so no restrictions affraid

Restricted / unrestricted is no big deal.
Most folk will never hit the top end anyway.
I "derestricted" both of mine for 20p,
its just a 6.8ohm resister.

What DOES make the early unrestricted models
more desireable is their 200mph speedo... thumbs

Later Busa's got a stronger subframe and a
better ECU and a few minor mods, but I'd be
happy to have a clean tidy '99 model in the shed.

Low vin-number Copper / Gold '99's are getting
collectable, I know of more than one person
who's putting one back to original.

Congrats on the bike Stan thumbsthumbs

Fancied a busa, but couldn't quite stretch to the money. Still I've got the ZX12 and more than happy with it! thumbsthumbsthumbs

By the way. No racing with Jezza to see who's fastest shake finger I'd only have to pass you both to settle the argument clapfoflclapfofl

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Well done mate, she looks mint think you had a great buy there!

WTF is with all the comments " this forum won't go the same as the bandit forum " I think sometimes people on here forget that a lot of us on here met DUE to that forum. Also you'll find that most of the upsets on there are because of difference of opinions and since they have over 5600 members and there are less than 1000 on here you'll see why. Let's see what it's like on here when the member count reaches similar figures.
I joined here because a friend of mine started it and since I no longer own a Suzuki my interest on a bike specific forum weaned as well as me wanting to show my support to a new and fresh forum.
I now think its time for a break.

one of me sons has told me not to buy anything for me new busa cos i cant pick her up till the 26th cos the owner is working offshore but i think hes bought me some indicators in clear cos i know he didnt like the orange ones and i think hes bought me one of those led back lights where half of them lights up amber when you indicate thumbs

The rear indicator lenses take a few
seconds to change.

The front one's have been known to keep
people busy a little longer the first time
they do them.... Laughing

I think if money was no object, I would spend a lot of money completely tricking out my TL. Radial GSXR 1000 forks, magnesium rims, dyno tuned thottle bodies, remapped ECU, the lot. Maybe even another respray in black and red would look nice with the gold foks and rims. I know theres 'faster' bikes out the but 100'Lb of torque makes it fun anywhere, and being a lanky sod the bike still fits me, unlike the modern day sports bikes.

I would also have a BMW F800ST for commuting, as 70mpg sounds a lot better than the 28mpg I'm getting out of the TL. Add to this easier maintanence due to the the belt drive and you're onto a winner. And it's still a nice high bike for comfort with a good amount of grunt to stop it from being too boring! banana

Josh thumbs