Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2013 forum camping/rideout weekend (CHAT)

dont forget members that are coming for the ride out only " leave site at 10 O'clock (everyone ready for 9.45)" I wont wait !!!! wave 

Yammy wrote:
time is flying by, looking forward to meeting some of you guys

Always good to put a face to a name (or at least learn the real one!?!!) See you in a fortnight thumbs  thumbs 

I am now camping. Very Happy The thing I was supposed to be doing has been cancelled, result! See you all soon Smile

Yamaha, the greatest motorcycle ever built

Yammy wrote:
I am now camping. :DThe thing I was supposed to be doing has been cancelled, result! See you all soon Smile

Great news Yammy, be great to see you.  thumbs  Mark, Alan what was that motorcycle being pushed at York that we stopped to help cos I can't remember? Laughing

[quote="gravelrash"]

Yammy wrote:
I am now camping. :DThe thing I was supposed to be doing has been cancelled, result! See you all soon Smile

Great news Yammy, be great to see you.  thumbs  Mark, Alan what was that motorcycle being pushed at York that we stopped to help cos I can't remember? Laughing[/quote

Cant remember m8 hide 

Yammy wrote:

Great news Yammy, be great to see you.  thumbs  Mark, Alan what was that motorcycle being pushed at York that we stopped to help cos I can't remember? Laughing

finger

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Skelly wrote:
Was Suzuki now Honda is the best

That top box must have landed on ya head alan.lol

Don't forget to bring your cushion and pain killers when we go on the ride out Laughing

I had a call this morning, I've got to go into Leicester college to see my assessor on The Saturday. Something wrong with some work! I can't make this now! I will be keeping an eye out for other ride outs. Not happy, hope I don't have to re do any work as well!!!

Yammy wrote:
I had a call this morning, I've got to go into Leicester college to see my assessor on The Saturday. Something wrong with some work! I can't make this now! I will be keeping an eye out for other ride outs. Not happy, hope I don't have to re do any work as well!!!

That's a shame Yammy.  Sad   no chance you could get an earlier appointment?  confused    if not hope to catch up on a later ride-out mate!  thumbs  thumbs

im coming on the cat now as the Ace is poorly, the output shaft has a oil leak and sounds like a bearings gone so don't want to chance it censored 
the cat's fast enough anyway Twisted Evil 

agree  If Alston is anything to go by Dick  racer2 
lol!  Hope you get the Ace sorted soon though mate! thumbs

What time arrival at the site is planned guys? I plan leaving Exmoor about 1pm to arrive about 4pm - but don't want to be too early and waiting for everyone else for the party..........

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 

@ptolemyx wrote:
What time arrival at the site is planned guys? I plan leaving Exmoor about 1pm to arrive about 4pm - but don't want to be too early and waiting for everyone else for the party..........

think thats what time the lads from up north are getting there brian ,   And others are meeting round mine about 2 be there for 3

this time next week I'll be all excited Smile xxx

@Davehutch wrote:
@ptolemyx wrote:

think thats what time the lads from up north are getting there brian ,   And others are meeting round mine about 2 be there for 3

Bang on Dave. Given the time we're meeting then picking Dick up at scotch Corner on the way past I would think we'll be there for 4pm. I would guess changed and tents up by 5, then bar and chat  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs   thumbs  Laughing Laughing  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yammy wrote:

Shame mate. Agree with Mike, would have been good to catch up. There's always the next one   thumbs   thumbs

agree  looking forward to it rain or shine Dave thumbs  (although shine would be better)

agree  looking forward to it rain or shine Dave  thumbs  (although shine would be better)

I think  sunny   sunny   sunny   would be a lot better !!!

as long as its not too hot I don't care thumbs 

Wow! that was quick Dick, good to hear the Ace is sorted  thumbs  you still coming on the cat though?

I would like to but Ace might be the sensible option still in two minds though as its not had a really long run yet confused 

@dick65 wrote:
I would like to but Ace might be the sensible option still in two minds though as its not had a really long run yet  confused 

Sounds like a job for this week thumbs  Twisted Evil  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
4 more Sleep s  looking forward to seeing you all again and some new faces too

Same here Dave, just hoping the weather holds  sunny   sunny   not  rain2   rain2   or  snow   snowShocked  Shocked 

Given it's coming ever closer, just need to check on timings etc. Travelling from the distant and freezing north where men are men and woman are worse  Shocked  Shocked   Shocked   we have:

Ian (Lead Scout  salute   salute )
Mark
Mike (Gravelrash)
Tabzy (james) ? ? - We'll ride the missing man formation as a mark of respect  thumbs 
Banditmike
Skelly  -  Be good to meet mate  thumbs 

Heading to meet Dick at Scotch Corner.

It's about 2 hours down to the Water Sports Centre. So we heading out about 13:00-13:30, meet Dick en-route and then straight to Nottingham? That should get us there for around 16:00 (if not before Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ). Pitch tent, change then a quick few drinks before bed and the Ride-out.

Any other thoughts? confused

Just to make sure we're all still okay with this? If we meet at Morton Park at 13:00 then straight down to Scotch Corner and meet Dick there about 13:30? Then onward  moving   thumbs

i'll get there about 12.30 quick cuppa and brim the tank thumbs 

All sounds good  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 

Any sign of Ian? I'm assuming he's still coming down?  scratch

I definitely wont be coming for the ride out Sad 

@Davehutch wrote:
does anyone want to be tail end charlie for the drop off system ??  

DROP OFF SYSTEM this is what we intend to use on the rideout with me being in front
so if you are coming on the rideout can you have a look and familiarise yourselfs with it,

http://www.cambikers.co.uk/rideout/drop-off.php

can still be done with out a tail end charlie , as long as the last person lets the person marking the corner know , but if someone would like to be tail end its better !!

this system works well BUT the person marking must wait and it can seem a age some times but if you follow this no one can/will get lost , I will also stop every now and then to re group