Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

southern camping 2013?

@Davehutch wrote:
3 weeks

yes and my bikes still in bits Sad least ive found the crack in the rad to repair.

i phoned palace farm today, shes didnt seem to have an issue with the amount or fact of im unsure of numbers and everyone like oh maybe :P causing me hassles haha! but i need to ring her again tomorrow when their in poffice for booking etc

looking forward to coming down to see you Chad , It will be great if some one else wants to come along but i will be coming anyway bike2 

@Davehutch wrote:
looking forward to coming down to see you Chad , It will be great if some one else wants to come along but i will be coming anyway bike2 

isnt dan coming?

ok so whos going or thinking of going. camp site wants estimate of numbers, which i cant get when no one tells me :/

No good with the dates for me as its the other half birthday weekend.

Sorry chaps

@Davehutch wrote:

Let me know closer to the time Dave, if I'm still in i will ride down with ya

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Let me know closer to the time Dave, if I'm still in i will ride down with ya
thumbs 

okay need to know whos going camp sites booked, i need to know numbers as pitchs are booked. ive booked 4 pitchs so if any extras go i need to know to phone them and tell them.

so far its me, dave, and matt. so 1 pitch going free, but couple people are maybes.

if you come and dont let me know your coming you may end up struggeling to camp, or at least be at different part of the site.

I did send you a link but ill send it when I'm home,

Staying at palace farm faversham. And then ride to herb bay, back up through Canterbury up a28 to maidstone then back through boxley to faversham. We usually clock 110ish miles on that ride.

sounds good! I need to get a new set of tyres fitted and exhaust swapped over so looks like I'm going to be busy before this Smile

I did send you a link but ill send it when I'm home,

Staying at palace farm faversham. And then ride to herb bay, back up through Canterbury up a28 to maidstone then back through boxley to faversham. We usually clock 110ish miles on that ride.
party 

So where we camping ? What time we meeting ? Anyone else coming ? What's wrong with everyone ? Is your mam going chad ? Have you fixed your bike chad ?

@fr499y wrote:
well ya know me and cay are going!
so what we doing matt ? meeting services on the m1 somewhere ? what time ? and if something happens and you cant make it ,I will pick cay up no probs Wink 

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

so what we doing matt ? meeting services on the m1 somewhere ? what time ? and if something happens and you cant make it ,I will pick cay up no probs Wink 

we will be going, bikes all sorted now! trying to think of best place to meet, probs around lunch time? could meet at riverside, grab a subway or something for lunch then go from there?

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

we will be going, bikes all sorted now! trying to think of best place to meet, probs around lunch time? could meet at riverside, grab a subway or something for lunch then go from there?

sounds good send me the post code, when i went down last year i met robbie and rich at services on the m1

Sorry I'm on holiday. Time wise I'm working til mid afternoon I'll escape 2-3ish. New rads here fitting Sunday, mums not no. And it's me you and Matt. Not sure on dan? And Chris Hutchins keeps asking but then not replying but got hint he wanted to go. I'll chase him up when I'm home Sunday

No mate it's palace farm I think I'll check in a bit and I'm home tomorrow. I'm 99 percent sure its palace farm faversham,

@fr499y wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
excited now thumbs 
Just make sure you keep the tent locked  Shocked   Laughing   Shocked

I'm putting Cay on guard Shocked 

It's the "female of the species", so should keep them away   thumbs   Shocked   Laughing   applause   v funny

this time tomorrow!

got loads done to the bike, its back together, coolant flushed and fresh put in for the new radiator, oil and filter changed, andbecaust my new exhaust doesnt fit ive cut mine, if i can paint and rivet it at work tomorrow great if not itlle be old standard exhaust for the rideout Sad 

found my sleeping bag its been in the garage all year :/ hope its okay haha! just pack couple bits in the morning and give the bike a quick wash and ill be ready, should be leaving work about 2 so ill be done by 3, and then off to find the campsite :/

anyone else not up for this as i still have one pitch still booked?

Ride safe guys and have a fabulous time Very Happy Very Happy 

We're home too Very Happy good ride out, cheers chad! *ears are ringing a bit* thumbs