Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

total miles 2013

No idea this yr now lol. but went out today with ian, mike, mike and his dad. Had a great day cheers gents. thumbs

1,450 on the Cat and about 500 on the Ace thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
1480 miles so far this year now , bike booked in for its 7500 mile service , not bad for 19 months

add another 80 to that. 1560  

1680 now

2640 miles done so far ekib

I thought you told your Insurance Co you only do 2k a year.

Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
2970 miles done this year now wheelie

Turning into a mileage whore Dave Laughing don't rub it in-I can't seem to get out on mine at all. Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
2970 miles done this year now wheelie

Turning into a mileage whore Dave :lol:don't rub it in-I can't seem to get out on mine at all. Sad
selling my bandit made me realise ,that i didnt get the pleasure from it , who ever buys it will , I am getting the most out the king thumbs

and to think about 6 years ago before i joined a certain bike forum and was a bit of a loaner , I only done 600 miles one year

[quote="Davehutch"][quote="smilinjack"]

@Davehutch wrote:
2970 miles done this year now :

and to think about 6 years ago before i joined a certain bike forum and was a bit of a loaner , I only done 600 miles one year

That old you describes me this year, I can't get out in the week because of my work commitments.
I get bored going out on my own.
I just hope me and mrs can get out on a Sunday for a couple of hours if the weather is ok.
I've even thought about selling up recently just trying to snap out of it.
I have a lot of money just sat depreciating in the garage. confused

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
2970 miles done this year now :

That old you describes  me this year, I can't get out in the week because of my work commitments.
I just hope me and mrs can get out on a Sunday for a couple of hours if the weather is ok.

I will always meet up with you m8

@Davehutch wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

That old you describes  me this year, I can't get out in the week because of my work commitments.

I will always meet up with you m8

Embarassed Aw thanks Dave Embarassed

I can download my trips from my satellite tracker and save them to a file so I've got a record of my journeys.

I gave up counting. Done 200 on the triple over the weekend though!!

Not a lot, not been near the bike in a few weeks. Got my heart set on getting rid of it now so its become boring.Sad 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Not a lot, not been near the bike in a few weeks. Got my heart set on getting rid of it now so its become boring.Sad 

Have you seen anything you fancy mate, or going to sell yours to free up the capital, then start looking?

I've done exactly what I said I would. Forget to keep the figures updated  Shocked   Laughing   twist   slaphead   slaphead

Far too much trouble keeping score TBH. I can tell that I did 12,000 miles in 12 weeks in my company car though. It generally needs annual service every three months or so Shocked  Smile 

@haveugot1 wrote:

Have you seen anything you fancy mate, or going to sell yours to free up the capital, then start looking?

Will sell mine mike as there is plenty of good bikes about. But ian said have a word with his m8 first.

Managed to sneak in a quick 689k's (430 miles)
today of mostly entertaining country roads....

@haveugot1 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Will sell mine mike as there is plenty of good bikes about. But ian said have a word with his m8 first.

Can't see you having a problem selling it mate, lovely looking bike. Still set on a Speed Triple?

Im now on 1323. Been out on the bike since 11 today, just riding had no idea where I was half of the time.

@Davehutch wrote:
3380 now , just done a nice evening 60 miles sunny  ,  took the wife for some food 

Racking up the miles this year mate. Good to see  thumbs   thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
3630 miles this year so far , said I was going to use the king didn't I Laughing

make that 3710 bike2 

You'll be needing new tyres shortly  Shocked   thumbs   thumbs   thumbs