Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

random stuff...like a shout box

How good was that MotoGP!

Bloody hell.

Simoncelli would have had a grin a mile wide looking down and watching that one!

Not bad for an old bloke starting 8th and getting nudged at the start.

party

A cool, cloudy Tuesday morning,
but still better to be out playing on the bike than in the car heading to work...

Weathers been quite nice recently.
Dry and a bit cooler.

Yesterday it rained.

270mm / 11 inches !

Major flooding.

5 now reported dead in 3 separate vehicles washed away including an 8 year old boy.

Got up this morning, sun shining, another beautiful day.

Mates call this place "75" or 3/4.
75% of the time we live in paradise.
25% of the time it's either farkin' hot or storms!

RIP the 5 that are now gone.

rip, people don't realize how powerful water is ,when I was younger I went bodysurfing in quite a big sea,I class myself a decent swimmer but could I feck get back in when an under tow pulled me out aways, after I realized I let the current take me further out and along the beach where I managed to ride the waves back in, boy was I nackered and lucky. still love messin about in water though.

not good, funny how some parts of the world go from one extreme to the next where as the uk goes form slightly warm to slightly cold

Went fishing yesterday, Some how managed to get burnt to a crisp even though it was cold and no sun!!! was planning on testing out my new carbon fibre rod ( yeah, i love my carbon! ) but decided to stick with the pole thumbs Good fun watching the elastic do a runner with a big carp on Laughing

plenty of small fish and a couple small carp.

Well, back in from work by two, all pretty much prepared. I've cancelled the hotel in Potes having seen the weather forecast Shocked so it's overnight in Zaragoza then straight on to the flat. Maybe have a ride up to Tarragona and into the mountains there at the end of next week. Leave in the morning for Plymouth. wave

Ride to the ferry went like clockwork :-D had a lovely run along the coast past Bilbao, then into the hills towards Vitorio Gasteiz. When we arrived in Zaragoza it was 32 degrees :-o storms tomorrow so booked an extra night here, do some sightseeing and maybe have a meal out in the hip quarter, el Tubo. Then on to Vinaros where forecast is sunshine and mid twenties all week. Fingers crossed. Chin chin :-)

Walking round town dodging the showers, when l saw this in a local pharmacy. Random or what?

Not without incident yesterday. Really windy out of Zaragoza, then set the alarm off passing through motorway toll :$ but once in the mountains things improved. Passed the Aragon circuit near Alcaniz, once we passed the highpoint at Torre Miro- 1207 metres-things warmed up too. Now having coffee on the seafront in my shorts, maybe go to Muntanyes de Prades for the day tomorrow. Hasta la vista

Not without incident yesterday. Really windy out of Zaragoza, then set the alarm off passing through motorway toll :$ but once in the mountains things improved. Passed the Aragon circuit near Alcaniz, once we passed the highpoint at Torre Miro- 1207 metres-things warmed up too. Now having coffee on the seafront in my shorts, maybe go to Muntanyes de Prades for the day tomorrow. Hasta la vista
Nice 1 m8 thumbs

Had the pleasures of this twonk doing a U-turn in the middle of the road whilst on her phone....

Hope a suitable hand gesture was given showing her the error of her driving Mat!! thumb down

Hope a suitable hand gesture was given showing her the error of her driving Mat!! thumb down

Ofcourse! thumbs Camera isn't in the place i would choose but thanks to the fat bars ( pretty low too ) the only place i can bolt it and keep it still is by the clutch perch. Pretty hidden from view, yet still records most of the view ahead/sides

Went fishing again today Very Happy was trying out some ultra light tackle. 5'3" micro rod with a mini reel! 2 carp out on it within half an hour of setting up!

That little thing, caught a couple of these! this one was the smaller of the two

nice one matt, nowt better than stalking carp with just light gear and a net.

spotted this old classic porker on the way home today!

Well say porker, its a replica with a VW Engine

Cleaned some of the bugs off the 14.
touched up the rust on the tanks dents,
put some oil on the rusty scars to the headlight,
"fixed" my broken front indicator with a heap of black electrical tape,
put sone more electrical tape and a couple of zip-ties around the plug on the back of my KOSO,
went around anything that's supposed to move with either the oil can or WD40,
topped up the oil and lubed the chain! Bike must think its Xmas!

Started to clean my Cyclone pipe,
found where another of my noises might be coming from...

[url="http://postimage.org/"][/url]

Love my Big Black Rat.
Cheap biking !

My father in law passed away 10pm last night.
He was a Vietnam Vet, an Aussie "Digger".

He'd been ill for a while, heart, liver, kidneys, but he was a tough old bugger.
When the Docs said he was going, he stood his ground for another two weeks.

We got on well and he will be missed by myself and many others.

My own family are 10,000 miles away.
I only get to see them about every 18 months.

I'm heading home in 9 weeks time,
Taking them away for a week in Cornwall.
Looking forward to seeing my parents again.

Sorry for the ramble.

R.I.P. Laurie.
You made a good Father in Law.

sad news m8 hope you have some good memories from knowing him. r.i.p

Headed out over Mt Mee but the wet roads and mist turned to rain.
Headed back towards the City and did a loop around the Northside.
Only 150k / 90 miles but good to get out.

I'm getting sick of smell of weed! its everywhere, every day ( I'm not kidding here ) I'm stuck behind a car or van ( mostly vans! ) that stinks of the stuff.. makes me feel sick!

Went fishing again tonight with me penrod!

Caught a few nice size carp, Lost two really nice size double figures. one bust me up and the other got away Sad