Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

random stuff...like a shout box

Yes got up early to go out on it , much better than the cheap full suspension bike I bought years ago and a lot quicker than the car for nipping down to the shops.

nice 1, didn't realise what I brought for £40 till I posted a pic and people commented on it , worth a few hundred £ , a lot easier to ride than the fold up one I take in the caravan

How could people live on salad , I'm still bloody hungry.

@jezza wrote:
i agree salad should only be there to make your steak and chips look even nicer like a contrast between good and bad and not to be eaten but left on the plate to make it look like you havent eaten everything yuk 

@jezza wrote:
i agree salad should only be there to make your steak and chips look even nicer like a contrast between good and bad and not to be eaten but left on the plate to make it look like you havent eaten everything yuk 

Suspect  I think she forgot the steak and chips.

you can still have chips on your diet mate you can get a fryer that cooks them in a spoonfull of oil in fact if youre ever up this way you can have ours for free only used once thumbs 

I did suggest one of those but she muttered something about filling up the worktop and collecting dust...just like the breadmaker,juicer,sandwich maker, George foreman grill etc.. Laughing 

they make crap chips as well mate thumb down 

Ah well , not a fan of oven chips either so it looks like I'll have to go without.

as for juicers ours ran for 40 minutes till it burnt out ; when i got a load of apples to make cider ;when i looked for a replacement apparrently youre only supposed to run them for 2 minutes at a time

oven chips are a sin against god and all that is good in the world they should be banned under the geneva convention Shocked 

Nothing beats homemade chips done in a pan, even better than chip shop chips especially with a fried egg on the side,black pudding , beans , sausage, lashings of sauce ,vinegar and salt and to finish of a hunk of bread to mop up all washed down with a Guinness............. Balls this is depressing and making me hungry so I'm off to bed.

@jezza wrote:
@jezza wrote:
My new bike ,  due to Doctors orders. Lifestyle change..... all the unhealthy stuff has to stop.
Sorry to hear that mate. Does that mean all the funs gone as well  scratch  scratch 

Probably not  thumbs   Twisted Evil   thumbs   Twisted Evil   thumbs
Just a warning , diet change ,control drinking and exercise won't sort.
Think I've been enjoying the naughty things to much.

It's that time to try "moderation" mate. I hate it, but needs must sometime  Sad   Sad 

Good luck mate. Here's to achieving what you need to  thumbs   thumbs

sorry mate tomatoes are good for you but only if you grow them yourself ;shop bought tomatoes are tasteless pm me your address and ill send you some russian blacks when they eventually ripen ;ill send you some as well dave thumbs 

Not 100% sure.

Was on a "project bike" someone bought.

It's so bad...... I love it !
I'd hang it up just as a conversation piece... LOL

Not 100% sure.

Was on a "project bike" someone bought.

It's so bad...... I love it !
I'd hang it up just as a conversation piece... LOL

"..... so, how do you not look after the down-pipes on a bike then ......"   thumbs   Shocked   Shocked

@dick65 wrote:
enjoy Dave thumbs thumbs 
cheers dick it was a good afternoon , I have posted some pics in the bike pic section ,

looks like tomorrow is a wash out so going to have a day watching super sb and gp

Having real trouble posting, internet on the ferry so sloooooooow. Be home around midnight,catch up during the week. thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
finishing work before dinner ya part timers Laughing 
finger .  No one comments when I am down my lock up at 6.30am  or in the office at 11 pm

Just messing with ya Dave. One good thing about being self employed is picking your own hours and holiday! thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
finger .  No one comments when I am down my lock up at 6.30am  or in the office at 11 pm
Just messing with ya Dave. One good thing about being self employed is picking your own hours and holiday! thumbs 
and only joking with you Matt , couple of hours in the office this morning then got house work to do

same here Dave - been self employed for years and can choose my own hours and have a great flexible work /life balance thumbs thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
and only joking with you Matt , couple of hours in the office this morning then got house work to do
has mel inspected your house work Laughing Laughing