Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

random stuff...like a shout box

Hoping to try out the new bike two up with the misses this weekend. But first, need to see if i can remove this stupid plate in the new end can Laughing 

Why hello to you both and all. bit dead today mind the sun has been out  thumbs 

The French rugby team (les Bleus) are the only thing that can stop Ireland winning the Six Nations, thereby giving the title to England. And at the moment they're doing a pretty crap job. Bloody feckless Froggies, can't rely on them.  Rolling Eyes 

morning at work

and afternoon laying underneath dads car to fix the bodges this mechanic has done to his car.

still smoking but the coolant was leaking the idiot hadnt done the clamps up. bolts are missing, undersheilds hanging off! fuming aint the word. was suppose to turn up this afternoon. did not even bother  censored 

sure does tony  thumbs  I have just come back form a weekend away in the caravan  hide  to Castleton and this afternoon put the pump back in the pond and treated the lawn , so it must be spring  sunny 

as usual great pics tony,next time try and find somewhere run down with potholes and graffiti so we feel more in tune with you ozzies.  Laughing 

nice pics  thumbs 

worked all day and then was at kevs till 8.30 sorting his new claiper out that had seized pins! fun!  head bang . but hes ready to go minus licence  Laughing  2 weeks to go!

bah, sitting here with a scalded hand, not nice feeling  No

splashed my hand with boiling water, moved my hand ( immediate reaction ) and moved my hand into the f****ng water. Not sure how I'm going to ride home in a few hours time, pains getting worse.

@Davehutch wrote:
It's started , watching motoGP free practice

party 

i still need to work out how to watch it via my laptop yet  Laughing 

Just been up to work on my VFR and it's got a flat battery again. Think it's a goner. Bloody Datatool alarms are killing batteries for fun.  angry 

Just been up to work on my VFR and it's got a flat battery again. Think it's a goner. Bloody Datatool alarms are killing batteries for fun.  angry 
how many times have I heard this with alarms , get a optimate Alan and or bin the alarm and get a good alarmed disc lock

Optimate while it's parked up  thumbs 

I'm putting a tracker on my next bike.  So Many are going missing around here it's crazy

Optimate while it's parked up  thumbs 

I'm putting a tracker on my next bike.  So Many are going missing around here it's crazy

My mate has a tracker on his car, makes a big difference to his insurance thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:

how many times have I heard this with alarms , get a optimate Alan and or bin the alarm and get a good alarmed disc lock

Got an Optimate but I have to share with my Speedy, and in honesty I'm so busy I'll forget it most of the time. Think I'l buy another  Rolling Eyes 

@Davehutch wrote:

Got an Optimate but I have to share with my Speedy, and in honesty I'm so busy I'll forget it most of the time. Think I'l  buy another  Rolling Eyes 

sounds like a plan  thumbs

Just been pricing them up. I think I'l get that Optimate 4 & see if I can recover this battery, otherwise just about time to get a new one before my big ride out next Sunday. I'm going to post details on that in a bit. That said, the weather needs to shape up a bit-it was perishing this morning.  Smile 

Just been pricing them up. I think I'l get that Optimate 4 & see if I can recover this battery, otherwise just about time to get a new one before my big ride out next Sunday. I'm going to post details on that in a bit. That said, the weather needs to shape up a bit-it was perishing this morning.  Smile 

thumbs

well mark since ive been out on the bike a vans been looking down the drive at the garage etc! so im very cautious! 3 mates have had bikes stolen within a months or so!

when my bikes hard to get to

my cars againt the gate, the gate is locked, there then is a skinny awkward gate, then my garage is locked, the garage is alarmed now, and my bike has a lock and alarm on it.

but every little thing that puts them off the better imo!

Guy just drove all across the city to give me a 
half worn tyre for free. What a star. My favourite
190/55 with plenty of meat left on it.

thumbs

Dad's just told me off for trying to pull it out. It's a milk tooth that has no adult one under it. Since I was young had a hole in it from biting something. So that might be why.

length of string tied to tooth then tied to a door handle and slam that's yer tooth out  thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
length of string tied to tooth then tied to a door handle and slam that's yer tooth out  thumbs
would rather see Daves method  hide 

plenty of whiskey and just waggle the shit out of it till it drops out.  Laughing 

put some oil of cloves on it chad or swill a bit of whiskey round it ;dont spit the whiskey out tho cos its bad luck