Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

random stuff...like a shout box

Morning all. Off to Stone in a bit for a ride with Stone & District MCC. If you fancy it Dave there's no problem.  Smile 

Had the builders in all week making our kitchen bigger as you couldn't swing a cat in it

been doing mine and the mrs head in for ages anyway they have been here all week last day tomorrow then there done
but must say Im more than happy with there work

top class tradesman Im going to go buy him and his labourer a bottle of scotch each Im that happy with the work

so it goes to show not all tradesman are cowboys and there still is good ones out there  thumbs thumbs 

Nice one lee, so now that you have a bigger kitchen the bacon butties are on you pal. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Nice one lee, so now that you have a bigger kitchen the bacon butties are on you pal. thumbs 

Like it   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs

@lee wrote:
Had the builders in all week making our kitchen bigger as you couldn't swing a cat in it

been doing mine and the mrs head in for ages anyway they have been here all week last day tomorrow then there done

top class tradesman Im going to go buy him and his labourer a bottle of scotch each Im that happy with the work

so it goes to show not all tradesman are cowboys and there still is good ones out there  thumbs thumbs 
glad to hear m8, there not all bad , just hard to find a good one sometimes

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

glad to hear m8, there not all bad , just hard to find a good one sometimes

agree Personally don't mind paying a bit extra for a quality job, sounds like you have Lee!  thumbs thumbs 

you don't know a good plumber who won't rip me off do you Lee, cos I'm sick of of arseoles who can not do a proper job.   head bang head bang
glad you happy with your kitchen m8.

well they finished today so its a big clean up now lol

surprising how much dust there is from knocking walls out and ceilings and door frames

just need to get a new kitchen now keep the mrs happy  Laughing

more £££  Sad  

@Davehutch wrote:
test

Test what ?????

My keyboard seems to be working, the screen is fine as I can read the message. Internet is okay as I'm logged on. All seems to be working fine. What do I need to test   scratch 

Brickies man, never tell you the full story   confused 

hide 

I'm guessing the phones working?

@Davehutch wrote:
test

Test what ?????

My keyboard seems to be working, the screen is fine as I can read the message. Internet is okay as I'm logged on. All seems to be working fine. What do I need to test   scratch 

hide 

bloody Mark said he couldn't post on the forum , after doing this test he said "I mean f/book"  head bang   Very Happy 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
test

Test what ?????

hide 

bloody Mark said he couldn't post on the forum , after doing this test he said "I mean f/book"  head bang     Very Happy 

He's a Darlo lad, so no comment   Shocked    Shocked    Shocked    Laughing 
 hide

Morning Dave  wave was going to Richmond falls with the Sue and the dog but its raining here too!  rain rain thumb down so will just have to watch the racing as well!  thumbs thumbs thumbs 

backs still bad grrrr! it was getting better then a massager i know she said to stretch and it set me back even more! stupid woman! turns out only stretch once its almost healed! but im slowly getting there!  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
just realised I have spent over £3000 on petrol in the b-king over the last 3 years  affraid 

i dont even want to work out what ive used on all my vehicles, its scary!

@Davehutch wrote:
just realised I have spent over £3000 on petrol in the b-king over the last 3 years  affraid 

that's not counting the car and van  Shocked 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

fuel for all of your caravaning trips  Shocked 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

and not forgetting the fuel I will need to come down there and sort you out  boxer 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

and not forgetting the fuel I will need to come down there and sort you out  boxer 

and then extra fuel when you work out im on holiday  Laughing 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

you kids always have a bloody answer  lol! 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

you kids always have a bloody answer  lol! 

your too slow dave!

Iv'e spent just under 3 and a half grand in 5 years so that's not bad is it on my bandit 12  Rolling Eyes 

@Davehutch wrote:
Nice run on my own today ,clay cross , matlock then MFN and home

Misanthrope #2 Laughing

I'm babysitting sis in law, wife's gone out with a couple of friends. Very Happy

Back from me hols had a great time was scorching hot every day

I think I had a hangover everyday to Laughing

are well back to reality now

@lee wrote:
Back from me hols had a great time was scorching hot every day

I think I had a hangover everyday to Laughing

are well back to reality now  
glad you had a good time m8

you too dave i might try and get out, but need the vans suspensions fitted for work next week too Laughing

im also going to look at a car as im going to be building a kit car. dads always wanted one, so im going to build it and surprise him and share it with him. so just need a donor mx5 thumbs

you too dave i might try and get out, but need the vans suspensions fitted for work next week too Laughing

im also going to look at a car as im going to be building a kit car. dads always wanted one, so im going to build it and surprise him and share it with him. so just need a donor mx5 thumbs
your a good un m8 , what a nice surprise

@Davehutch wrote:

i said to him ages about going halves on one and he said well i still owe him £700, so thatll be mainly his half, chassis is £650 ready to put mx5 lump in, then it panels, get it all road ready, hopefully still on the mx5 plates, and then i can o fancy with coilovers, and wide wheels etc. my idea is tracks days etc, his is nice slow drive in the countryside, Rolling Eyes

i think he would be buzzing if i turned up with it all done though!

@Davehutch wrote:

i said to him ages about going halves on one and he said well i still owe him £700, so thatll be mainly his half, chassis is £650 ready to put mx5 lump in, then it panels, get it all road ready, hopefully still on the mx5 plates, and then i can o fancy with coilovers, and wide wheels etc. my idea is tracks days etc, his is nice slow drive in the countryside, Rolling Eyes

just don't paint it like a cow , I know someone that did this to there car Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

just don't paint it like a cow , I know someone that did this to there car Wink

then chuck his bike into a field of them Embarassed

and i was thinking a nice glittery green and black?

buy my sons polo chad it cost £30.000 to build and i think he will take £8.000 cos hes buying a house .itll see off porsche turbos 275 bhp

buy my sons polo chad  it cost £30.000 to build  and i think he will take £8.000 cos hes buying a house .itll see off porsche turbos  275 bhp

nah i can build the kit car under 2k if i take my time thumbs and its also for my dad

had a go at cooking salmon last night and spent most of the night sat on the toilet