Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

forum weekend rideout/ stop over 2014

put me down as a maybe as it is far away but if im not skint ill come,

could always meet people on the way up. ill try get the bestie to ride with as long trek on your own!

Gonna let Mark post the details after he has contacted them tomorrow Chad! thumbs  thumbs  (don't want to jump the gun Wink )

put me down as a maybe as it is far away but if im not skint ill come,

could always meet people on the way up. ill try get the bestie to ride with as long trek on your own!
and you can stop at mine m8

Found another venue but wont curse it til ive spoke to them. Its just down the rd . So our route round wont change.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Found another venue but wont curse it til ive spoke to them. Its just down the rd . So our route round wont change.

But for chad its BD24 OHB.

This is the place that i have booked.

http://newsdale.org/bunkbarn/

It is booked for 25th to 27th july.

it is £15 a night or book the whole room for £300 a night, which seems a lot but if we have 20 people then its cheap.If we cant get 20 people then we might have to share with another party. Or pay a little more and keep the whole room for us.I will post route when ive reccy'd it.

A deposit will be required by the end of JAN. So names for

definite will be needed for then.thumbs 

Mark
Dave+Mel
Mike
Mike
Ian
Dick
Ste short
Lee race

that's brilliant mark thumbs and easy for folk to come up the M6 then off at Kirkby Lonsdale thumbs  party 

Can,t make the rideout Sad just checked the dates and its the same weekend as the Silverstone classic

@Skelly wrote:
Can,t make the rideout Sad just checked the dates and its the same weekend as the Silverstone classic

And spending the weekend with us is not more important! !!

We feel used alan hide fofl 

Already booked up for holidays ,away in jersey that week.

its still 2013 :P

if i can go money wise im sure my boss will let me have it off, hes good like that!

@haveugot1 wrote:
Bump.
You banged your head again Rolling Eyes  its that bloody laser eye surgery mate! lol! 

if i can go money wise im sure my boss will let me have it off, hes good like that!
Hope you can make it Chad  thumbs 
I can't apply for the days off until January, my boss isn't as kind as Chad's so I hope I can make it affraid but I'm sure all will be good!

@haveugot1 wrote:
Bump.
You banged your head again Rolling Eyes  its that bloody laser eye surgery mate! lol! 

I can't apply for the days off until January, my boss isn't as kind as Chad's so I hope I can make it affraid but I'm sure all will be good!

throw a sicky mike Laughing thumbs 

Hope all can make it.i know we wont get 20 but the more the merrier.

Have got route planned out just need to recce it.

mentioned to my boss about having the friday off and he shrugged his should and said yeah! thats is officially my way of booking days off thumbs 

mentioned to my boss about having the friday off and he shrugged his should and said yeah! thats is officially my way of booking days off thumbs 
how do you " shrug your Should " ??

@Davehutch wrote:
how do you " shrug  your Should " ??

how did that even happen im on my laptop slaphead 

@dick65 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Bump.

throw a sicky mike Laughing thumbs 
Be my first one in 28 years Dick but I would be very very tempted Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Have I missed something?  scratch 

I will be sorting everything out in jan folks.  thumbs 

My fault I think mate. I put up a comment about if you had a Paypal account. Did it more as a reminder but I think mis-understanding crept it. Apologies.

@haveugot1 wrote:

My fault I think mate. I put up a comment about if you had a Paypal account. Did it more as a reminder but I think mis-understanding crept it. Apologies.  

I see mike not to worry. And to your question yes I do have paypal. Will ring accommodation in the new yr and find out what they need of us. thumbs 

try 162 in 3rd gear mine does  Twisted Evil 

going for mid range grunt stan. Changing the velocity stacks for tall ones, going up 42t rear sprocket with a timing retard eliminator.

You will beat me top end but ya catch me first ha ha  Twisted Evil 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

I see mike not to worry. And to your question yes I do have paypal. Will ring accommodation in the new yr and find out what they need of us. thumbs 

OK mate. Let us know what you need and will get sorted  thumbs 

Right folks can we have names for defo plz. I know its early but when I have definate numbers I can sort deposit out.
Add name

mark.

Right folks can we have names for defo plz. I know its early but when I have definate numbers I can sort deposit out.
Add name

mark.
Dick