Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

forum weekend rideout/ stop over 2014

Come on folks there are still places. But if ya cant stay then I hope you can make the ride out.

Nice one. 

I will be there. Got 80 quid put away already towards it

make that 120. in one hand out the other  thumbs Laughing 

and never know some people might nearer the time mark just hope they get a bed thumbs 

i might head up for the ride out only? if I'm welcome that is lol

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Be great to see you!  thumbs thumbs 

Yes can you bring my girlfriend with you  Wink 

Suppose so  Laughing 

@fr499y wrote:

Not sure about that, will have to check   scratch    scratch 

Ah, go on then   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs   Be good to catch up, not seen you since Stratford I think   scratch

@fr499y wrote:

Ah, go on then   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs   Be good to catch up, not seen you since Stratford I think   scratch

Yeah, sounds about right. Smile

@fr499y wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Yeah, sounds about right. Smile

Ok then. Will see you in July   thumbs    thumbs

On a BMW by the sound of it   thumbs

yup, won't be no the CB thats for sure, threw it on the floor this morning and theres a hell of a lot of fluid leaking.. Best bit is, didn't even make it out of my garage  Laughing 

@fr499y wrote:
yup, won't be no the CB thats for sure, threw it on the floor this morning and theres a hell of a lot of fluid leaking.. Best bit is, didn't even make it out of my garage  Laughing 

No comment   slaphead    slaphead    slaphead   Laughing    Laughing

this is less than 5 months away now and ive almost saved all i need for fuel, food, etc already  thumbs 

only thing is can anyone recommend anything to support my wrist while riding the bike up? really playing up lately, since a nasty motocross crash a few years ago, and i know 300 miles is going to not agree with it  Rolling Eyes 

@fr499y wrote:
painkillers and a wrist support is all i can say.

i wouldnt take pills or owt, ive had to use like cream on ti when it plays up in winter. but riding my bike last it was bad local, another reason im going back to an upright bike, but maybe i need to look into some support.

tough when you get old like us eih matt!

@fr499y wrote:

i wouldnt take pills or owt, ive had to use like cream on ti when it plays up in winter. but riding my bike last it was bad local, another reason im going back to an upright bike, but maybe i need to look into some support.

old? Sit up bike? Im 40 ( dont tell anyone) and ive got a busa (and a big banana)  party 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

old? Sit up bike? Im 40 ( dont tell anyone) and ive got a busa (and a big banana)  party 

Old enough to be my dad :p

@haveugot1 wrote:
And your not to young for a good clip  fofl 

Haha that's told you chad Wink lmao

Quick update... Finally passed my theory for the bike test Very Happy many thanks to chad for helping me out and sticking with me on it Smile

Just gotta get the parts fitted and mot'd next month :/ oh the joys... Lol with a bit of luck she'll be up and running and ready soon as well as me Wink aha

Right then firstly well done kev  thumbs 

secondly  Suzuki's RULE  admin 

and thirdly  I am with Mark, Chad your in for it   wave smack finger bume shake finger down tongue2 bullshit boxer

nice one one the pass  thumbs 

someone mention Yamaha  Laughing 

@Kev9872 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
And your not to young for a good clip  fofl 

Haha that's told you chad ;)lmao

Quick update... Finally passed my theory for the bike test :Dmany thanks to chad for helping me out and sticking with me on it Smile

Just gotta get the parts fitted and mot'd next month :/ oh the joys... Lol with a bit of luck she'll be up and running and ready soon as well as me ;)aha

Nice one mate. Congrats   thumbs    thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Yeah I could when your Suzuki breaks  hide

no chance suzuki's rule the earth. Twisted Evil 

Can't believe this is still going. Thought we'd sorted this  scratch  Green bikes are the fastest   thumbs  Raise a hand if your bike can break the 190-200?   wave  I know mine can   thumbs    thumbs    tongue2    tongue2

[quote="BanditMike"]

@haveugot1 wrote:

Can't believe this is still going. Thought we'd sorted this  scratch  Green bikes are the fastest   thumbs  Raise a hand if your bike can break the 190-200?   wave  I know mine can   thumbs    thumbs    tongue2    tongue2[/quote

No black bikes r quicker and I can ha ha  finger fofl 

Yep! sorry Dick, Chad Suzuki rule,(nobody saw WSB race 2 at Philip Island did they?  Embarassed Embarassed ) if Dave says so it has to be true, he's the boss! (unless Mel's online) thumbs 
Secondly, Mark and Mike its not the size of your tool its how you use it!!  tongue2 and yes I do keep telling myself that  fofl 
Chad, with age comes experience or is that a forgetful memory..........I can't remember!  scratch
OH! well done Kev on passing your theory  thumbs thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Can't believe this is still going. Thought we'd sorted this  scratch  Green bikes are the fastest   thumbs  Raise a hand if your bike can break the 190-200?   wave  I know mine can   thumbs    thumbs    tongue2    tongue2[/quote

No black bikes r quicker and I can ha ha  finger fofl 

Must be the red wheels, don't they spin faster  scratch    fofl    fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
Read this somewhere the other day "fast bikes do straight lines and fast riders do bends "

Yes!

Or if your like me, you pick a bike that shouldn't handle, and throw it around like a mad man Laughing