Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

2014 calendar order list!

just thinking getting bit close to mark now as i always used to do them for end november. but still time if dave wants me to do them? or if someone else to do them?

Chad, you're just so good at it we always leave it to you   thumbs    thumbs    Laughing    Laughing

just had a quick look - there's only enough pictures to take us up to June at the moment - going to polish my bike ready for a fab photo Smilefingclapclap

push bike that is hidepartywave

we will get 12 if not ive got some photos of everyone at the forum ride.

Spoil sport hee hee Sad

@melly wrote:
just had a quick look - there's only enough pictures to take us up to June at the moment - going to polish my bike ready for a fab photo Smilefingclapclap  

Push bike! Push bike! affraid Wash your mouth out with soap young lady rideout pics would be good Chad.  thumbs

@melly wrote:

Push bike! Push bike! affraid Wash your mouth out with soap young lady rideout pics would be good Chad.  thumbs

ooh ta gravelrash long time since Ive been called young or lady Cool .

mike thats only if there is a lack of bike photos which there is at the min, bug only been a couple of days

Well last years calender was great Chad CoolCool so hopefully peeps will start sending their pics in! thumbs

thanks mate, and yeah last year was bang on amount, ive found the calendars from last 4 years and there are only a few members in them who arent active anymore. most of the main lot are still here. and a couple new.