Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

ride out and meet up at squires

Gonna try and get there but I am on call till 8:30 on the Sunday so I might be there a bit later than 11:00 ,

Sorry guys at work all weekend nights. Hope you have a safe day. thumbs 

So who is actually going , I won't know what youse look like

@Les wrote:
I am 6ft 4in tall , 12 stone and have to beat the birds off with a big stick ,so I think you will know who I am

@Davehutch wrote:
@Les wrote:

I am 6ft 4in tall , 12 stone and have to beat the birds off with a big stick ,so I think you will know who I am

fofl twist 

Im cancelling as Ive got some work on cant turn it down
like all of us need the money for me hols

and need to put this first

will arrange something for later in the year and maybe we can make this a good meet where more can attend aswell

sorry about this guys but needs must

I can't work out who is going now , tbh I was only to meet Lee (not going now ) and it was a place on my wish list ,but I did go a few weeks back ,now it's the best part of 80 miles on crap roads for me to get there , so don't know now

Having just read through this, doesn't look like there's many going   confused

@Davehutch wrote:
@Les wrote:

you must have got a shorter fatter brother that I've met then  hide 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Les wrote:

you must have got a shorter fatter brother that I've met then  hide 
 smack 

Well I had to put in an annual leave day in so im still going think Alan (skelly) might be too, will give him a ring tonight.The weather could be variable and everyone has lives/work to commit to and if I'm the only one there......so be it.

Well I had to put in an annual leave day in so im still going think Alan (skelly) might be too, will give him a ring tonight.The weather could be variable and everyone has lives/work to commit to and if I'm the only one there......so be it.
sorry you took time off Mike , think I have talked myself out of it now with the lack of interest ,weather, and 80 miles of A1  Embarassed 

No problem Dave, if I had 80 miles of motorway to ride I'd think twice too! have a good day anyway mate thumbs

bit far for me about 300 miles  Shocked 
have a safe ride mike and hope the weathers favourable m8
we'll have a catch up soon mike  thumbs thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:

sorry you took time off Mike , think I have talked myself out of it now with the lack of interest ,weather, and 80 miles of A1  Embarassed 

A46 to Newark

A1153/A156 to Gainsborough

A631 to Beckingham

A161 to Howden

A63 to Selby

B1223 to Sherburn

weather looks shite mike and I'm out for a birthday do tonight so gonna give it a miss sorry mike

No worries Dave but thinking of having a run up to hartside now cos the roads are much better, are you gonna have ride anywhere or is the weather poor? Strange one, so much support for this ride in the beginning and for everyone to drop out is a bit weird Suspect  but whatever your all doing have a good day!

No worries Dave but thinking of having a run up to hartside now cos the roads are much better, are you gonna have ride anywhere or is the weather poor? Strange one, so much support for this ride in the beginning and for everyone to drop out is a bit weird Suspect  but whatever your all doing have a good day!

its lovely here now ,but given rain after dinner , and yes m8 very strange  Rolling Eyes   No not going out on the bike going to visit Mels dad who is ill in hospital then go and see her mum , Have a great ride m8 and look forward to seeing you on our weekend (if any one goes) I owe you a pint for letting you down  pepsi

At hartside with Alan having a big breakfast in the cafe  food  all the best to Mels dad and see you soon mate! thumbs

At hartside with Alan having a big breakfast in the cafe  food  all the best to Mels dad and see you soon mate! thumbs
glad your having a good time ,and say hello to Alan for me

wish I was awake to join ya m8. Off to work again im fooked.but glad you had a good ride out thumbs 

pleased you got out mike  thumbs thumbs 

anyone fancy a lakes ride in the not too distant future?

I'd be interested but would need to get Dave on board  Cool 

@haveugot1 wrote:

wish I was awake to join ya m8. Off to work again im fooked.but glad you had a good ride out thumbs 

Went your route via summerhouses and middleton teesdale mark but back via stanhope and wolsingham only 1 Downpour coming back but a great ride, I know what nights are like mark but it will all be worth it come Vagas time mate!thumbs 
@dick65 wrote:

Sounds good Dick!  thumbs  thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

Could be good. Any provisional dates and will try and get sorted   thumbs